Golden Wind: Vento Aureo x Re...

Από The_Lone_Panther

"Do you trust me?" "You can count on me!" "I'll be here for you. " Y/n L/n is a 17 year old teenage living t... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Fighting Gold Theme Song
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Freak'n You
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Five La Squandra Special Part One
QUΣSTIΩΠS ΔΠD ΔΠSШΣRS
Chapter Twenty-Six
❀Author's❀ ❀Note❀
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Fighting Gold #2: English Version
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three: La Squandra Special Part Two
Echo- Vento Aureo (Illuso vers.)
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four(Not)
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Four
Traitor's Requiem
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty: Fugo's Regret
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy- Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
The Harem Ending
Giorno's Ending
Bruno's Ending
Author's Question
Mista's Ending
Squalo and Tiziano Ending
Trish Ending
Abbachio's Ending
Secco's Ending
Narancia's Ending
Prosciutto's Ending
Ghiacco's Ending

Chapter Fifty-Three

5.3K 231 305
Από The_Lone_Panther

Play the song at Bruno's POV wherever you feel like it fits in. Anywho, ENJOY!! Again.

I swear to God I am suppose to be the one protecting YOU!!! 

Then I realized how much of a stubborn fool he was at times... I let out a small sigh as I took out Copycat as well getting ready. "Bruno, his stand can skip time," I shortly informed him as I pushed him to the side and I moved the opposite way to avoid King Crimson's attack again. 

Seems he's finding me a nuisance now he knows I know a lot about him. His focus is mostly on me now... this is why I told BRUNO that I'll keep Diavolo distracted! But did he listen? Oh no, the plot wants him to die, but guess what plot? "THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

I evaded his attack again, only this time, he went for my legs after knowing my ability to dodge him fast. I pulled my last pillow from behind calculating which shoulder he was going to attack as King Crimson swung his hand down, Karate chopping my shoulder, with the pillow, blocking it in time, though it may have minimized the damage, but I still got a critical hit as the chop went down close to my heart, cutting half my lung and causing me to bleed internally.

I coughed out blood as my legs wobbled from sudden lose of strength. "Y/N!!" I heard Bruno called as he was running towards us. 

"Stay back Bruno..!" I yelled as I took out Copycat... Bad idea.

He got a hold of Copycat's neck gripping it tightly to the point of suffocation that caused me to gasp for air and struggle. King Crimson was forcing his hand to my my injury deeper and unrepairable. "You have done well to make it this far, such a sad end for a pretty one like you." He used his stand ability, able to send Bruno flying back and hitting the stairs with a crash. At least he's not the one dying... "If you never had come down here with Bruno, I would've promoted you as Capo personally...But seeing you have chosen your fate, I might as well respect that. Once I'm done with you, I'll take care of my daughter and your capo. Any last words?"

Of course I do! But is he letting me speak? HELL NO!! He's suffocating me over here and literally killing me slowly! Since I can't say anything, he took it that I have no words to say anymore and pulled his hand out. "Ciao then." He said as I could see his smirking face in the dark as he went to swing a final blow on me.

"Y/N!!!" Bruno yelled. Though soon, he stopped. Diavolo was soon sucked right in the brooch planted and attached to his ass as he and King Crimson were sucked in it. "The turtle..?" He said but he had no time for that. He rushed over to me and picked me up. As he turned around, he noticed Trish was coming to consciousness once again as she rubbed her head. 

"Where....Where am I..?" Trish asked quietly and soon sees us then gasping. "Oh my god, Y/n! Bucciarati what happened?" Trish asked before wincing and noticing her reattached hand. "This is... did my father-"

"There's no time Trish, but thank goodness you're awake now. We must go." He sends the turtle down a water pipe through a zipper on the floor. "This ought to keep him away from us for a short time.." Bruno inquired as he ran to the stairs quickly with me in his arms and Trish running beside him, only to have both stopped to see Diavolo ahead of us by the stairs. Though, my hearing was getting blurry and my vision hazy...I'm loosing too much blood, at this rate, I'm going to...

"It seems you both though you could escape just by distancing yourselves from me." King Crimson spoke, "but it's nothing for me to escape that turtle an instant sooner...It appears that your efforts were futile, Bucciarati." He soon stood up. 

Trish stepped up to protect both of us. "You won't lay a finger on them you- you- you monster!" She yelled.

"Trish, get back... Its too dangerous.." Bruno said, "We can't have anyone else get hurt at this moment..." He said and looked down at me as I was shaking. 

"But Bucciarati..!" Trish stuttered as she looked at me. She never felt so helpless... let alone, having me get hurt.

I feel cold... so cold....

"Thanks to Y/n's way of dealing with you.." Bruno began, "I picked up a slight lesson from them. Now! Sticky Fingers!!" He yelled as his stand attacked King Crimson... At this point, I can't even stay conscious anymore. The last thing I remembered was watching King Crimson disappear from sight and the darkness.

Bruno's POV: Let's have it longer shall we?

I had attacked the boss, or who Y/n had called Diavolo, knowing fully he was going to use his ability. No matter or even whoever attacks him, he is invincible to attack. 

"Take this!" I heard him call from behind me. "You're finished!" 

"Bucciarati!" Trish yelled as she closes her eyes tightly as she stayed close to me.

"It wasn't you that I was trying to attack!" I exclaimed as I hand grabbed hold of a zipper and made sure Trish was holding on tight around me. "it was the pillar! Zipper, close!!" I yelled as the three of us zipped all the way up to the ceiling and away from King Crimson's range. 

King Crimson was shocked and nearly caught of guard. "As I thought... Your ability is invincible..." I said as I looked down, "but it appears that you can only read movements for a short time.. You're not reading ahead of time!" King Crimson looked up at the three of us as we zipped further and further away from his range. "Just try and read my future movements, "Boss". Try to figure out what we're going to do in a few seconds...Try to see beyond time.." Trish looked down at the stand below us wondering if that was her father's stand... "You should be able to see me after I've reached the first floor." With that, I zipped the exit we have closed as I found myself above the floor we were in just seconds ago. 

I set Y/n down gently as Trish went to the other side of them, their head faced Trish.. "Y/n Y/n hey, you did it, we did it. We got Trish back and we escaped." I said with relief, "Now we just need to-" I stopped as I had notice a water droplet dropped right beside Y/n's head. I looked up to the bright ceiling, it didn't looked like it was raining, or there were any water leaks. I looked at Trish as I then noticed her crying. "Trish..?" I asked but I only received sobs and tears. 

"Y/n...." She managed to say. I then realized... I looked down at them once more and cupped their cheek..

Ice cold.

I turned their head gently towards me... and I froze. 

Y/n didn't react to any of the motion of their head, they remained perfectly still, blood covered and stained with a heavy large injury. Their eyes were open, but they looked lifeless, cold and dull. I tried to my best to stop the bleeding, tore my sleeves even and press down on their wound to slow it down... but...

"Bucciarati!" I heard Giorno running over to us as he had taken notice we had arrived and made it out alright. As he had approached us, his running came to a stop as he sees the situation before him. His eyes widen and the laptop in his hand had slipped right out. "...Y/n..." 

Trish had continued to cry even more, holding their cold pale hand. "Y/n please....don't....don't die...! I don't want to lose you..! Please, fight it!" She pleaded even though it was futile. 

I had to turn my head away. This... this was all my fault.... I am too blame... Was I too weak...? Was I.... Was I not fit to protect you...? I bit my lower lip. 

Giorno knelt down beside me as he used Golden Experience to heal up their wound. "Please....don't please.." I could hear him whisper a small prayer. Once Y/n was fully healed, Giorno checked for any sign of life... breathing, beating heart, a pulse, anything! 

But there was nothing...

They were gone... If only a miracle were to happen now... I want it to be able to get Y/n back to us.... back to me...

How am I going to tell what happened...

Trish laid her head onto their chest still crying. Giorno sat there in silence, his hands shaking and balled t a fist as he punched the marble floor cracking it and spurting blood from his knuckles.

I looked up at the sun rays coming from the window glass above as it shines down upon us. I closed my eyes as I feel the lukewarm tears flow out of my eyes and ran down my cheeks. 

As though the heavens had opened and my prayers were answered... We heard Trish gasp as she had heard a beat of a heart. "Y/n!" She cried out as she placed a hand on their chest to make sure it was positive.

I pressed two fingers on their wrist... there was a pulse. I let out a small relief as they were alright. "Y/n..." I called gently. Their lifeless eyes regain life, their color had come back and their chest rose up and down gently. Sooner or later they were coming around as well.

"Where.... am I...?" They asked, their voice quiet hoarse. "Did we.... save...Trish...?" They said as they looked up the ceiling.

"I'm here!" Trish said coming into their view.

"...Thank...goodness...." They said, "Bruno.....did we.....make it...out?" 

"Yes..." I answered, "Yes, we did....all thanks to you..." I said as I helped them up slowly... They leaned on me for support. Losing a ton of blood like that isn't fun... "You need plenty of rest after this...." I said as I picked them up. They didn't have the energy to complain so they went along. "Giorno, lets hurry back to the others." I said as Trish stayed close beside my still holding Y/n's hand who was still in a weak state. I looked back to see Giorno was looking behind him. "Giorno."

"I'm coming." He said before catching up to us. 

I looked down to see Y/n was still out of it and just staring into space with heavy eyes. Hang in there Y/n.....just rest now... you won't have to worry about a thing anymore....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

38K 1.3K 43
Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to ask you out. However, he never got the cha...
3.1K 102 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
145K 5K 47
One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was. Narancia Ghirga. One of the gang membe...
26.8K 1.3K 37
Having one of the worst days, you accidentally bump into someone who you would eventually come to know as Bruno Bucciarati. Little did you know at th...