Behind closed doors(Reece Bib...

By GirlAlmighty123

EDITED ON: 30/08/17βœ”οΈ Hidden love. But if it's true love why should it be hidden? Imagine not being able to... More

πŸ₯€(1)πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€(3)πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€(4)πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€(5)πŸ₯€
🌻(6)🌻
🌻(7)🌻
🌻(8)🌻
🌻(9)🌻
🌻(10)🌻
🌸(11)🌸
🌸(12)🌸
🌸(13)🌸
🌸(14)🌸
🌸(15)🌸
🌹(16)🌹
🌹(17)🌹
🌹(18)🌹
🌹(19)🌹
🌹(20)🌹
🌼(21)🌼
🌼(22)🌼
🌼(23)🌼
Should I end it here?
🌼(24)🌼
🌼(25 +Read author's note )🌼
16K! + new book!!
18k reads! #top700

πŸ₯€(2)πŸ₯€

1.6K 30 0
By GirlAlmighty123

NEVEAH'S POV

I woke up feeling fresh and nourished, I opened my eyes wearily only to find that Reece is no longer next to me.

Suddenly that feeling of happiness vanquished as disappointment and loneliness took charge.

There was a note on top of the pillow he was sleeping on.

'I'm sorry I had to leave early. But the band to go and get ready for another show, we'll be performing today I'm really excited! I hope you'll be watching, again I'm sooooo sorry for leaving. I love you, -R'.

I let out a sigh. Why am I so surprised? It's not like things were going to change. No matter how many times he breaks my heart or how many times we argue about the same thing, reality was nothing was going to change. Anyway it doesn't really matter I'm used to this. It's happened so many times it feels like a routine. There's no point of me fussing over this. Singing is his passion and job, I should be happy for him I know how long he's waited for this.

Reaching over the bed I grabbed my laptop and logged onto twitter, my whole feed is full of fangirls gushing over stereo kicks. The show was going to start in an hour, so I got the remote and put on the channel that Reece was going to be on.

They showed stereo kicks walking in backstage, with them rehearsing and I got a glimpse of a very familiar blonde.

My stomached churned and sadness overwhelmed me.

He was walking hand in hand with some girl - but she wasn't just any girl. She was drop dead gorgeous with long model legs, tanned olive skin,luscious brown wavy hair and her skin was flawless.

Wow, she's beautiful.

Why is he with her? Do they have a thing going on? I shook my head, ridding it of its foolish thoughts. It's my Reece we're talking about he'd never go behind my back like that.

Okay Neveah chill. He's allowed to hang out with people of the opposite sex.

But they were holding hands...with their fingers intertwined. Friends do that right?

I should try to give it a rest, I can't just jump to conclusions like that it's not fair on him. Plus I trust Reece.

I keep scrolling down and my I feel my heart shattering slowly, more pictures of Reece and the mistress appear on my screen. Rumours about them dating, along with stereo kicks fans constantly tweeting "I ship them soooo hard!" And, "She's so pretty I hope they are dating"

It's probably some misunderstanding.

I look deeper into this mystery girl and find out that her name is Madison Beer, she's quite famous on social media for being pretty and she even has her own music. Which makes me even more frantic because they have something in common that they're passionate about. And to make matters worse practically everyone loves her.

Stop overthinking everything. You sound crazy.

I turn off my laptop if all it is going to do is cause worry and stress. I trust Reece.

To distract myself I try to begin my day, so I rush to bathroom, brush my teeth, cleanse myself and go downstairs to get some food because boy I am starving.

"Mhh which one do I fancy?" I questioned out loud, I looked through all the cereals available but just couldn't choose.

If Reece was here he'd choose for me, but instead he's holding hands a walking goddess.

Why would you think that? See, you cause your own stress.

My mind kept spiralling out of control with terrible things I don't want to imagine or even think about. This whole situation makes me lose my desire to eat anything - otherwise I'll actually throw up.

️My phone vibrates many times causing it to bounce on the table, I quickly grab it before the wooden table breaks it.

I swipe to see several text messages from the one and only, my best friend - Vicky.

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
I'm so sorry Angel I hope you're okay!xx
2:30 pm

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
I can't imagine how you're feeling but don't worry babes!xx
2:31 pm

What the hell?? Did I miss something?

Several more were sent by her.

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
We are going to kick his ass okay?x
2:34 pm

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
You grab the pitchforks, I have all the knives ready:)) 
2:35 pm

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
Okay I sorta, might be, kinda excited about this!
2:37 pm

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
BUT IM STILL HERE FOR YOU CAUSE THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, NOT FOR ME TO LIVE MY ALL TIME DREAM OF BEING AN INTERNATIONAL KILLER SPY
2:41 pm

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
I've already planned on how we are going to dispose Reece's body x
2:42 pm

What the hell is she on about? Vicky is weird like 80% of the time, but this is completely absurd...

From: Neveah is heaven
To: Icky Vicky
Vicky...I'm not following??
2:43 pm

I'm quite scared to find out what's she's talking about because it seems pretty serious...

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
You seriously don't know? Haven't you seen the pictures?
2:43 pm

She instantly replied.

From: Neveah is heaven
To: Icky Vicky
What pictures?! Okay I'm really confused please explain!!!
2:44 pm

A part of me wishes I never asked, that I wasn't so quick to burn my curiosity because what she sends me are the two unforgettable pictures I've ever witnessed.

How? Why? How should I feel?

How could I be so naive? I knew this was going to happen. It's my fault really, I saw this coming, so in all fairness it was a tragedy waiting to happen.

But that didn't stop the excruciating pain of betrayal inside of me.

I can slowly hear the pieces of my shattered heart cracking, it's as if someone's put a dagger straight through my chest. And that someone is me.

I allowed this to occur.

I just want to scream, I want to get out of here. By now tears were streaming down my face. How I could've been so stupid? Things like this don't happen to girls like me.

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
... you still there?xx
2:46 pm

Barely. I just want to disappear I don't want to be here. I want to run and hide but I have nowhere to go, I'm trapped in a world with the person I'm trying to escape to.

From: Neveah is heaven
To: Icky Vicky
Yh
2:47 pm

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
Are you okay?:((
2:48 pm

From: Neveah is heaven
To: Icky Vicky
No.-2:49 pm

I don't even care about how blunt I was being towards her, because in order to care you have to have a heart, and Reece just stomped all over mine. An ocean of just plain hurt fled my eyes, my heart was in so much agony and distraught that I didn't want to breathe I just wanted it to all stop.

From: Icky Vicky
To: Neveah is heaven
I'm coming over with two tubs of ice cream, five packets of skittles and a few sad movies!xx
2:50 pm

I managed to crack a little smile at that. Vicky is truly an amazing friend and I don't know what I'd do without her.

I look back on the picture, it hurts, it hurts so much but I don't avert my eyes. I don't know why.

I stare closely at how his lips smash into her's with so much passion, how his hands wrap around her tiny waist so perfectly, how he held his 'girl friend' with so much care.

And how that girl wasn't me.

Moments later I heard loud knocking coming from the door.

"Angel! It's me open up!"

I walk downstairs and unlock the door to reveal the most amazing person on earth holding the tubs of i cream, skittles, along with: The notebook, a walk to remember and the vow.

Oh I love this girl. We gave each other a tight hug as she patted my back, whilst I cried even more. Vicky looked me straight in the eyes.

"It's okay to not be okay, let's go up and eat till we can't breath," We went upstairs as I continued to cry like a baby.

We sat on Reece's bed opening a packet of skittles (which slightly lightened up my mood cause skittles are the best)

Sighing I began to speak, "I just can't believe he'd cheat and lie to me like that. I thought that he loved me enough to not hurt me like."

Vicky nodded as I went on- she understands that I need to rant my heart out. "Like last night we had another argument but we sorted that out. This morning I woke up alone. But I was okay with that. I'm always okay with that."

Vicky stroked my shoulder, "It's okay, keep going you'll feel much better after you've let it out."

I sniffed and I continued. "I'm so mad at him! I'm mad at me! For wasting 2 years of my life on someone who isn't worth it, and the worst part is I don't regret it. If I had to forget about him I wouldn't." Gosh, I am so pathetic. Sometimes I wonder if I brought this upon myself. "How is it possible to love but hate someone at the same time? I don't know if it's some lame publicity stunt, to be honest I really don't care. It's the fact that he kept it from me, he could have told me and explained the situation but he didn't. It's like he doesn't even care!" It made my heart drop having to say it out loud because it meant that it's real.

I don't want it to be real.

However, once again, Vicky was right I did feel like the world has been lifted of my shoulders.

I shoved a bunch of skittles in my mouth, I bet Madison doesn't eat chocolate in order to maintain her perfect figure, and I bet Reece likes her's a lot better than mine.

Vicky gave me a sympathetic look, "Reece doesn't know what he's lost because you're a beautiful girl, you're way better than her! If Reece thinks he can break your heart and get away with it the he's dumber than I thought! Nope no," Vicky shook her head and removed the skittles from my hand, I pouted at that.

"You're not moping over him. Not anymore."

"I don't want to but I can't help it. I love him," I moaned and tried to grab back the skittles but failed.

She ignored me and went to my wardrobe (me and Reece live together. Well I should say lived, since I'm no longer a part of his life), and threw me a pair of white skinny ripped jeans and a white, plain crop top.

"Get your fat self up!" Vicky pulled my arm lifting me off my bed, "Put your clothes you on." She demanded.

I removed my pjs and yanked on the white jeans, "Where are we going?" I asked looking puzzled.

"You'll see just hurry up and meet me outside in my car," She took her keys and I could hear the door close behind her.

I put on my white crop top, along with my black Nike trainers.

Should I take the icecream? I mean yeah it will probably get messy but it's sad for it to go to waste.

I chucked both tubs of  icecream into my bag and quickly went to the kitchen to grab two spoons.

Both spoons for me of course. So that I can eat both ice creams at once. I'm not sharing, it's not in my nature.

HONK HONK!

"Sometime this year please!" Vicky yelled.

I went out and slid into her car, "Couldn't wait 5 more minutes?"

"Nope," she said popping the p.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Nope," I looked at her wearily, she just smirked, "You'll recognise the place, just don't mess up my car with the icecream."

Oh darn she's seen it. She took one hand off the wheel, and tried to plop her index finger into MY icecream, so out of reflex I almost bit her finger.

She snarled and rolled her eyes, "Chill Angel a simple 'Please don't eat my icecream' would have sufficed," she stuck her tongue out.

"You're acting like you've never met me." I held my icecream tight in my arms, trying to keep it safe.

"Oh how fortunate I would be if I didn't," she teased.

"Shutup and drive."

-
-
-
New and improved version of chapter 2:)) there are minor changes like I said before, but it's all still the same.

A picture on the side is of Neveah I chose Charlotte Lawerence as Neveah Summers because she's stunning. Also there's a reason why Vicky calls Neveah, Angel.. this will be revealed soon.

Don't like it?

Tell it to someone who cares<3
~Girlalmighty123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 536 48
❝then our souls mingled with one another, and soft euphoria covered us, and we held one another in a fragile and delicate silence, that no one could...
126K 6.6K 76
He understood me like no other. He knew me inside out. I could never hide anything from him. Well.....apart from the strange sudden flutter my heart...
142K 3.4K 88
The hardest things in life is secretly being in love with my stepbrother Just cause he's my stepbrother doesn't mean i can't have feelings for him ri...
11.5K 148 48
To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring their favorite treat. The shock and ecstas...