🥀(3)🥀

NEVEAH'S POV

Vicky and I sit in her car as the awkward tension builds - I don't why it's awkward it just is.

I tap my fingers impatiently with anxiety being created. I'm panicking about what Vicky is planning to do...or where we're going. I can tell she's up to something because of that evil shine that twinkles in her eyes, what if she's planning something outrageous? Like setting a building on fire, or gathering dead horses and having them flying into Reece's face through a cannon.

You might think I'm exaggerating but this is Vickera we're talking about, she goes over the extreme, she makes Jack the Ripper look like the Teletubbies.

Okay maybe I'm going over the stop but still.

Vicky glanced at me from the corner of her eyes, "You wanna know what I'm up to don't you?" She smirked knowingly.

"I'm just scared that you'll do something really crazy...I mean can you blame me? You're practically the queen of pranks." I said, while wiping the sweat forming in my palms.

I'm not even joking though. One time she put a live bird in some guy's bag because he refused to return her pencil. An actual bird!

She laughed, "Okay fine I'll tell you - but only to stop you from freaking out."

I put my hands up in surrender, "It's not my fault I'm best friend's with someone who's pranks will probably end them up in jail one day." I joked and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

I could tell we were headed towards the gig where stereo kicks were because of the faint noise of screaming girls.

"Why are we by the show?" I asked, getting suspicious.

"Let's just say we need to reveal Reece for who he is."

"What do you mean?" I'm starting to get a bit concerned. I don't understand what she's implying by this. The word 'reveal' sends a deathly shiver down my spine.

"We are going to sneak into the show- through backstage and you're going tell everyone how he's kept you hidden, and is basically cheating on you," she explained so smoothly, I don't know how she's so calm about this, we are going to ruin his career.

In fact, not just his - the rest of the boys in the band. Plus I still love Reece dearly, I wouldn't live with myself knowing I took part in crushing his dreams, despite what's just happened I don't want to hurt him.

"Vicky...I don't think we shou-"

"No stop." She cut me off and put five fingers to my face, "Don't go all soft on me okay? When someone does wrong they deserve to get punished, it's not fair that he's having fun while you're at home bawling your eyes out for something that wasn't even your fault." I didn't even bother to go against her word because she did make sense...but it felt wrong.

I decide to call Reece; to hear it from himself. I dial his number and after the second ring he picks up, "Hello?" But instead of hearing the familiar northern accent I've grown to love, a higher more feminine voice answers.

"Hi, who is this?"

"You're the one who called me and you're asking who I am?" She didn't even try to hide the snarky ness in her voice.

"Actually," I grit my teeth, "I was calling for Reece- not you. I've only had a ten second conversation with you and you're already annoying me. So if you don't mind, can you hand Reece the phone."

Why does she even have his phone? Her American accent makes me cringe even more.

She gasps, "Listen here you little b***h. You're probably just some stupid, love struck, stalker, fangirl. Well too bad to tell you this but he's taken. By me. And he loves me so bye." The annoying goat hisses (Yes I shall now call her annoying goat)