🌻(8)🌻

NEVEAH'S POV

"Wake up Neveah! It's Christmas!" Some random idiot yelled and decided to jump on top of me, waking me up from something highly treasure to me - sleep.

"Despertarse!" The annoying voice yelled (once again) in Spanish, which only added to my irritation. But as the voice spoke more, the clearer the voice became.

It belonged to a very cheery yet annoying Irish boy.

"Go away Niall let me sleep" I groaned turning the other way round.

"Do you want me to get the bucket of water?" He threatened, and by the tone of his voice I could tell that he was being serious. However that didn't get me out of bed.

"Whatever," I mumbled into my pillow.

I heard the door shut and I could hear Niall in the bathroom running some water. Pfft like he would actually throw a bucket of water on me.

The door opened again since Niall came back into the room. "Don't say I didn't want you," he stood beside my bed and dragged the bucket with him.

"I swear if you I will-" before I could finish my threat, I felt a shock of cold, icy water trickle it's way down my back. "Oh my gosh!" I shrieked with a high pitch, as I practically flew off my bed and started jumping up and down like a crazy person.

"I told you!" He grinned, clapping his hands. A loud thud of footsteps rushed upstairs, it was Vicky with my parents with looks ready to kill. They all seemed to have really pointless weapons: my mum had a book(typical), my dad held an unused shaving kit and Vicky had a brush.

"We heard a scream! What happened?" Vicky asked.

If there really was an intruder I would not count on these people for help. "Nothing happened." I said while trying to squeeze the water out, "Niall just poured water while I was asleep," I let out a little snigger trying to hold back my laugh. On the other hand Niall didn't bother to hide it, the sound of 'hahahahaha' that came from his mouth erupted my ears.

"Mr Horan this is not a laughing matter. Something really dangerous could have happened!" My father yelled at him.

"Yeah, and what were you going to do? Shave em to death?" Niall teased and this time I didn't bother to hide my laughter - it was all out.

Niall and I finally stopped laughing,'and I went to the bathroom to go and change when my parents left. Well at least Vicky wasn't acting weird anymore, I could tell something was up but I was far too tired to pester her.

I sill have some questions for her though: where did she go? Why did she go? And why did she smell like alcohol?

Stepping into the shower I remembered that I forgot to bring a towel, grunting I called their names to see if anyone was upstairs. Since I didn't get a response, I assumed that they're probably downstairs. So I quickly rushed out of the bathroom and ran to my parents' room.

I prayed that no one would see me - especially my parents - it's very much forbidden to go in their room (and their office). Within the few years I lived with them, I've only been inside their bedroom four times.

When I opened the door and went into their room, there I searched in their closet for a towel. I can't seem to find though, finding a towel is harder than I thought. Here I am standing stark naked in my parents' room and anyone could come up.

"This sucks," just as I was about to go back to the bathroom I spotted a little white string of wool, coming from the smaller cupboards. Opening it I sighed in relief that I'd finally found a towel. But there was also something else under the towel. It was a letter written for who I assume was for my parents, and being the most nosiest being ever I opened it.