🌸(13)🌸

NEVEAH'S POV

It's been 3 months into the new year, apart from the fact that Reece went off to continue with the tour, he's been gone for months now and I really miss him. Why hasn't he come back to visit? Honestly, a few seconds with the one I love is all I need to be honest.

For goodness sake, I sound like one of those clingy girlfriends.

"Ash! Stop hahaha, I can't breath!" Vicky yelled from across the room, I can't really see what they're doing but I'm guessing that he's tickling her. More screaming and laughter erupts from Vicky's mouth. Ashton comes to my side of the room, as he picked up Vicky and carries her in bridal style. I turned my head the other way around and rolled me eyes so that they wouldn't see.

Without Reece I can't stand seeing couples together, it just makes me miss him even more. Also, the worst part is, it's not like I can go with him on tour because I'm still his 'little secret'.

"I'm trying to read my book do you guys f*****g mind!" I closed my book shut and stomped out of the room. Okay I kinda lied. I wasn't even reading my book I just needed an excuse to be mad at them. It's just that...well...ever since Vicky and Ashton have been going out, I rarely get to see or hang out with her anymore.

Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for her, but I'm so used to having her attention all on me.

I need someone to rant to, however I don't have much friends the only people I stuck with are Reece and Vicky. Well...there is one person I know...

Jake and I have always sort of been close, maybe I should talk to him? But he's probably getting ready to perform of something...well you never know unless you try...

So I took my phone and dialled his number. "Hey Neveah! I haven't seen you in ages! What's wrong?" Jake's chirpy voice answered and his concern gave me a warm feeling inside.

"How do you know there's something wrong?"

"Who's call someone at 5Am, on a Sunday morning unless there's something wrong?"

Damn this boy might act like a monkey at times but he sure is clever.

"Okay you're right," I put my hands up in surrender-it's not like he can see me anyway.

"So what's wrong?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Okay for once in my life the problem isn't Reece," we both chuckled at what I said. After our second breakup Reece decided that it was time for me and his band mates to officially meet - I clicked well with Jake straight away.

"Okay so recently Vicky got a new boyfriend and well, I feel like I'm losing her and I know it's stupid but I love her so much. I don't want to lose my best friend over a boy she's known for like 4 months."

Jake stayed silent for a bit I think he's trying to think of something to say.

After a moment of silence he spoke, "Vicky is always going to be your bestie no matter what," he abruptly paused for a second, "I can't believe I just said bestie....Anyway, maybe you should talk to her about the situation? And I know this might sound unfair but, Vicky has never really had a boyfriend and this could be her only chance at love. Do you want to be the one to take that away from her? And this is probably how Vicky feels when you've had your ups and downs with Reece, yet she supported you and helped you. Be a good friend and do the same for her"

Speechless.

For once in my life I'm speechless and hurt. I'm hurt because this is exactly how Vicky must have felt, I'm hurt because I did the same thing to her for the past 2 years, I'm hurt because I didn't realise that I was hurting my best friend.

"Thank you Jake, thank you so much you've helped me realise how blind I've been you're a really good friend. I'm lucky to have you," as cheesy as it sounds it's true.

No one really knows about Jake being 'soft' but under all that monkey business is a great advisor and a lovely friend. He's one of those people you go to when you're down, or when you just want to have a laugh because he's literally everything.

"It's alright Neveah I'm always here, but if you tell anyone about how sensitive I can get I'll kill you," he joked but I could tell he was serious.

I giggled a bit, "aw don't worry Jake no one will know just me."

I could hear faint screaming and shouting from Jake's side of the phone.

"Argh. Neveah, sorry but the boss is getting pissed because we're taking forever to leave, bye little sister love you," Jake has always referred to me as his younger one, because he acts like an older brother to me.

"Ohh okay, bye Jake love you too and tell Reece I miss him."

"Will do. Goodnight," and with that he hung up.

I'm actually so exhausted and I have collage tomorrow, well later on today actually. The time is now 5:23 and I have four hours to sleep.

Wish me luck?

I climbed into my blankets and drifted off to sleep.
-
-
-
So that was like a filler chapter on what's been going on in everyone's lives: Vicky has a new bf but is she 100% over Reece? Neveah is pretty much back in the same cycle of being hidden and Reece is on tour again.

I tried to involve other members aswell other than Reece. I've mentioned Charlie before so I thought why not add Jake?
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter:)
Thank you for all the reads and votes❤️❤️

~Girlalmighy123