🌼(21)🌼

NEVEAH'S POV

I turned the engine on and left my world. How could I let some boy get into my life and ruin it so badly?

I had goals in the future, I had dreams and I knew what I wanted to do. Now he became my goals, my dreams and he was what I wanted.

What I still want.

My chest tightened at the how hard and rapid my crying was, which made it difficult for me to breathe and drive at the same time. I've never felt like this before, I mean yes he's hurt me, he's put me in the most ridiculous situations, however this emotion is something I'm not familiar with.

It's a mixture of everything I've felt throughout the past 2 years I've had with him.

But it's not a mixture of the happiness, it's a combination of the hurt and struggle he's put me through.

Betrayal, misery, sorrow, distress.

Heartbreak.

Hearing about people having their heartbroken is a whole lot different than actually feeling it.

You can't control how you feel, you just can't. I just wish I listened to everyone, my parents told me he was trouble, Vicky told me I wouldn't be able to handle his fame and even he warned me.

But the worst part is I don't regret what we shared, he came into my world and the destroyed. Yet I didn't stop him, I allowed him to do so. Therefore in a way this is my fault too.

I did this to myself.

I paused at the red traffic lights and used this opportunity to call my parents.

I dialled their number and within seconds my fathers' voice greeted me, taking in a shaky deep breath I replied.

"Hey dad, I cleared my throat, "I don't know if you got my text. But I just need to come home, I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I just need to come home."

Home? Do I still have that?

"Sure Neveah  you're welcome anytime,"I cried even more.

" Thanks dad, I'm driving so I will see you soon."

An hour later I finally arrive at my parents and before coming out of my car I re applied my makeup and calm myself down.

I open the car door and walk to the door of the house. I most certainly do look like crap even if I did put my makeup back on, my eyes exposed me.

I mentally face palm at the dumb fact that I didn't even pack my clothes, which are at Reece's. I also sigh at the fact that I have to rely on my parents to give me money to buy clothes, which is something I've been doing a lot...relying on them.

I knock on the door to reveal a cheery Irish lad, "Hey! What brings you here?" I smile and go on the tip of my toes (since I'm so short) so my arms can reach his neck. "As always it's Reece...but this is different - we are done. For real." I firmly stated. We pulled out of the hug as my parents came to greet me.

"Hello Neveah is everything okay? You seemed distressed over the phone."

Delia walked into the room and greeted me, I find it difficult to call her mum after what happened, considering I don't really have a biological mother anymore which saddens me. But she does feel like a parent to me. She  feels like a mother to me. she makes me feel like I am actually her daughter.

Besides our differences I truly do love her. "Hey Delia," I catch her flinch at the fact that I called her Delia instead of mother, but she quickly changed her facial expression back into a smile, which of course my father and Niall were oblivious to.