🌹(20)🌹

NEVEAH'S POV

Throughout the drive to Reece's I just cried and cried and cried.

Her words about Reece just kept replaying over and over. I know that I shouldn't listen to Vicky but what if it's true? I trust Reece 100% however we all have our doubts.

So should I believe her?

I walk out of my car and enter the house. Reece is still at his mum's for the rest of the day, but I think he'll be back tonight.

Okay. I need to figure out what to do because I'm so lost and confused right now. Who do I believe? Even though I haven't heard Reece's side to the story, for some odd reason I'm already believing Vicky's.

I must know what I plan on doing. Argh I really can't wait all day for him to return. Vicky's words are tearing right through me and I don't know what to do. What if it is true? Will I forgive him? I need to know now, not tonight - now.

I receive several more notifications from Stereo Kick's fan base. With only reading the first few words (which were nothing but vile words) I put my accounts all back on private.

I sigh dramatically, the anxiety is eating up my insides. I'm scared - no scratch that - I'm absolutely terrified.

Because what happens if he did sleep with her? I wouldn't be able to handle it, I wouldn't be able to look at him the same. My world would be shattered and I really would be alone.

On the other hand, I can't jump to conclusions like that. We love each other and sure, he's hurt me before...but he wouldn't do such a thing.

Right?

Hours pass by and he still isn't here, how I've managed to not pull my hair out is a miracle.

I had to do many task just to take my mind of things but that failed miserably. It's stuck in my head and no matter what I do, I won't be free until I hear the truth.

After what felt like 200 years, Reece emerged into the house. He wore a cute smile and came to sit next to me with one arm wrapped around me. "Hey babe I missed you," he leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek which I rejected by covering my face.

Suprised at my resentful reaction he scrunched his face in confusion (which looked adorable as hell but that's not important right now).

"Neva are you okay?" He asked with concern, "who upset you? Please tell me," once again I didn't reply.

"Is it the fans?" I shook my head, Im getting used to the hate at first it was frightening and hard to deal with but I'm okay.

"Is it me?"

Yes, a hundred times yes.

"No," I lied for a reason which I don't know why. I guess I'm just scared, if it turns out that he didn't cheat it will look like I don't trust him; but if it turns out that he did cheat, I won't know what to do with myself.

We sat there in an awkward silence for a few seconds. "OkAh what did I do? And whatever I did please know I didn't mean it and I was just being an idiot as always. You know I love you and I want to be the best for you and I'll do whatever it takes for you," He rambled, which made my heart melt at his sweet words.

"I'm serious Neveah, I wanna make this work. So please tell me what I did this time and I'll promise to fix it."

How do you fix the fact that you slept with my ex best friend?

I desperately wanted to say those words but I couldn't find the guts to.

"I don't want to say it," I admitted, which was embarrassing and took a lot of courage because my pride is very hard for me to swallow.

"We can work through it, we can work through anything just tell me babe," despite the fact that he sounded so sure of himself, I still felt a pang of doubt.

I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair.

"Did you have sex with Vicky," I meekly asked, with my voice cracking a bit and I swore you could even hear the sadness in my voice.

Weak.

I'm weak.

I stared into his face and he just looked like he'd seen a headless ghost.

"Well did you?!" I yelled at him.

Why isn't he denying it? He's meant to take Vicky's harsh words out of my head, he's meant to reassure me that nothing like that happened...

So why isn't he?

"I-," his regretful face tells me it all.

It's true. He cheated on me with my ex best friend.

"Get away from me!" I screamed and ran upstairs to pack my clothes.

How could he? So while I was declaring my love for him, someone else was on his mind?

He ran up behind me.

"Wait let me explain," He started off but I cutting him off.

"No Reece there's nothing you can do this time! And after all the s**t I've went through just for you. I received tons of unnecessary hate just for being with you! I always tried to see the good in you! I've always supported you and your career even though that meant seeing you less! I had to watch you fake date the most gorgeous girls! And it was all for nothing!"

I hate this feeling. Knowing that you've put all your energy and passion into loving someone, only for them to do it for another.

Why must we fall in love when no one's there to catch us?

"I'm sorry! It meant nothing to me,we were just drunk."

Just drunk?

Is he seriously blaming his disgusting behaviour on alcohol which he chose to drink?

"I just can't believe you'd do this."

"But we weren't even together at the time anyway! So why does it matter?"

"Why does matter? So you're telling me that you wouldn't mind I slept with Jake? You wouldn't mind if Jake and I had f*****g sex?!"

I actually can't recognise this person standing right in front of me.

"But it wouldn't matter right? Because we were just drunk and you and I weren't together anyway! Well guess what Reece, it doesn't matter if you were drunk or sober together or not. It still happened."

I angrily wiped my tears away and chucked everything in my suitcase.

"Were you even going to tell me?" Him thinking that he could get away with such a thing is sickening.

"No." Reece firmly said, "I had completely forgotten about since it had no meaning in my life! It's always been you!" He threw his hands up in the air.

To be honest I just give up. On him and us.

"I wish I could believe you, I really do," I sent my mother a text telling her I'll be over soon.

"Then believe me."

I ignored him and went outside to my car,and once again he followed me.

"Please don't go I need you," Reece pleaded, call me dramatic or don't but it took every inch of self control to not go back to him.

"I can't keep looking for happiness in the same place that causes my sadness," I moved out of my way and sat in my car.

"Goodbye Reece."

And that's all it took, I turned the engine on and began my journey.
-
-
-
So what do you think? Should Reece be forgiven? Was Vicky right to tell her? Was Neveah over reacting?

+ On the side is video (hurtbae) it's about cheating & most of you have already seen it, but for those who haven't PLEASE do it open your eyes to cheating and what it does.

Hope you enjoyed it and I just want to say a huge thank you for 300+ votes,and 10.6K reads! Ilygsm xx

~Girlalmighty123