🌻(7)🌻

NEVAH'S POV

I stood there stunned. I am beyond speechless...I saw all the signs but I never really thought that it's because he's gay.

However I'm thankful that he felt that he could tell me something so personal, it's a sign of trust. I went to my tip toes and wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Oh Niall, that's nothing to be ashamed about and I'll love you the same."

It's so weird that I care for him so much yet I've only known him for like a day or two. "Thank you Neveah that means a lot," he gave me a smile and I could see the tears prickling to come out. I still don't know what he was talking to Vicky about but right now isn't the time.

"I uh,think we should go back to Vicky" I told Niall, he nodded and we went back to new look but she was not at the place where we left her.

Niall looked around our surroundings, "Where is that crazy friend of yours?"

It was like she disappeared into thin air; we were only gone for a few minuets so she couldn't have gone far. "Honestly Niall I have no idea," I decided to call her and check if she's okay. "It has not been possible to connect your call please try again later." Was the robotic voice that came from her phone.

"I can't call her...I'm starting to get worried what if something bad happened?" My heart began to pick up its pace,Vicky could be in trouble and I wouldn't even be able to help.

"Take a deep breath, Vicky is a smart girl she can take care of herself and I'm sure she just went to get a drink or something. How about we go back to house and wait for her there okay?"

Niall is trying to make see the bright side and be reasonable, but he doesn't know Vicky like I do. So he probably isn't as worried as I am, however he does have a point. Vicky knows what she's doing, "okay."

Niall and I went out of the shopping centre and made our way back to my parents' house.

REECE'S POV

The show in Glasgow was absolutely amazing, it was the best one so far. The crowd were so enthusiastic and I never felt so alive. It did help me forget about Neva for a while, but of course that didn't last for long.

I logged onto Twitter and tweeted about the fantastic gig. Within seconds my notifications were blowing up. "Hey Reece,we're going out to celebrate wanna come?" James asked me.

I haven't been out since the breakup maybe a night with my best mates is what I need. "Yeah sure why not? When are we going?"

"Erm like now...it's already 10 Reece, and it's also Christmas Eve so the restaurants will fill up quickly so hurry!" James informed me while staring into the mirror fixing his perfectly made quiff.

"James your hair looks fine," I laughed as I put my shoes on.

"Reece my hair shouldn't look 'fine' it needs to look perfect," Oh James and his crazy hair.

I laughed even more this time and he walked out the room sticking his tongue out. "Diva kick" I muttered under my breath.

"Are we there yet?" Charlie complained for the millionth time.

"Charlie shut up!" We all said at the same time in annoyance, Charlie pouted looking a puppy.

The car came to halt as we entered the parking lot to the restaurant. Casey clasped his hands together as if he's praying, and looked up into the sky. "Finally no more 'are we there yets!'" We all laughed and Charlie winked.

We went into the restaurant and the que was huge!

"Told you it would be full," smirked James giving me the 'I told you so look'.