🌸(12)🌸

NEVEAH'S POV

Why is that little scum here? Seriously, can I ever get a break from all this drama? Niall stands up and starts walking to me, "Neveah I really need to talk to you, it's important and I know you don't want to listen but I really need you to".

I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't even say sorry for lying and hiding things from me, I bet this whole 'I'm a good person who just wants to talk' act, is just some sick façade. I've been betrayed many times, but that's not going to happen anymore.

"I don't want to talk to you! Why can't you just leave me alone?" I can feel tears prickling to burst, so I squeeze my eyes tight and gulp the lump in my throat away.

Reece came up and pulled into a tight hug, which automatically calmed me down making me feel much better.

"Relax babe, it's New Year's Eve and we're meant to be having fun,"he looked me straight in the eyes showing how serious he's being, "and no more fighting".

Since he was being reasonable I decided to listen to him. There really is no point in always fighting I'm tired of it. I took a deep, and cooled myself down, "Okay Niall, I'm asking you this nicely please leave. I just want to have a fun time with my friends and you're ruining that, so go."

I tried to be sincere but that obviously isn't going to happen, so I grab his collar and yank him out of the house, "thanks for stopping by though,"I said before I slammed the door in his face.

Grinning widely I took Vicky's hand, "Come on let's go get ready for the fireworks."

~ a few hours later~

VICKERA'S POV

Neveah, Reece, Ashton and I finally make it to  Central London where the fireworks display will be. For some odd reason I'm actually really nervous around Ash, he makes me feel all girly inside which is strange considering the fact that I like Reece...

Honestly, I really need to get over this crush or whatever it is. Ash holds the door open for me which sends butterflies down my stomach, I mutter a silent 'thank you'.

We all go into the black gates that lead to where the event is being held.

It's officially 11:54 even though Ash came at 7 Neveah and I went out to do more shopping.

Eventually we all obviously got hungry, so we went to get food. So by then it was already 9:30, and it takes about two hours to get here from Reece's.

The last ting of the bell went off, indicating that it's almost time.

We barged and pushed through the massive crowd and found ourselves at the 3rd row.

11:59

Ash bends down and presses his lips near my cheeks, "I'm going to ask you something and you might freak out," my eyes scanned his with confusion.

"5"

The crowd starts to count down till its New Years.

"Why would I freak out?"

"4"

"Because you might say no and it could ruin everything," my curiosity increased... say no to what?

"3"

"Just tell me Ash"

"2"

"In a second..."

"1"

Ashton brings me closer to him, "would you please be my girlfriend?" and with that he gives me the most sweetest kiss I've ever received, his lips are so soft and plump making me melt in his arms.

The fireworks go off in a different beautiful colours as the crowd cheers and goes absolutely wild.

The kiss slowly breaks apart, which sort of upsets because his lips are just amazing.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend".
We kissed again and I thought of a certain blue eyes northerner.....
-
-
-
That's chapter 12 for ya hope you liked it!

Who do you ship most in behind closed doors?
Rabbie?(weird name haha)=Reece+Abbie
Or Ricky=Reece+Vicky
Or Vashton=Ashton+Vicky

Comment below who:)
Please don't forget to vote and comment thank you x

~Girlalmighty123