🥀(2)🥀

NEVEAH'S POV

I woke up feeling fresh and nourished, I opened my eyes wearily only to find that Reece is no longer next to me.

Suddenly that feeling of happiness vanquished as disappointment and loneliness took charge.

There was a note on top of the pillow he was sleeping on.

'I'm sorry I had to leave early. But the band to go and get ready for another show, we'll be performing today I'm really excited! I hope you'll be watching, again I'm sooooo sorry for leaving. I love you, -R'.

I let out a sigh. Why am I so surprised? It's not like things were going to change. No matter how many times he breaks my heart or how many times we argue about the same thing, reality was nothing was going to change. Anyway it doesn't really matter I'm used to this. It's happened so many times it feels like a routine. There's no point of me fussing over this. Singing is his passion and job, I should be happy for him I know how long he's waited for this.

Reaching over the bed I grabbed my laptop and logged onto twitter, my whole feed is full of fangirls gushing over stereo kicks. The show was going to start in an hour, so I got the remote and put on the channel that Reece was going to be on.

They showed stereo kicks walking in backstage, with them rehearsing and I got a glimpse of a very familiar blonde.

My stomached churned and sadness overwhelmed me.

He was walking hand in hand with some girl - but she wasn't just any girl. She was drop dead gorgeous with long model legs, tanned olive skin,luscious brown wavy hair and her skin was flawless.

Wow, she's beautiful.

Why is he with her? Do they have a thing going on? I shook my head, ridding it of its foolish thoughts. It's my Reece we're talking about he'd never go behind my back like that.

Okay Neveah chill. He's allowed to hang out with people of the opposite sex.

But they were holding hands...with their fingers intertwined. Friends do that right?

I should try to give it a rest, I can't just jump to conclusions like that it's not fair on him. Plus I trust Reece.

I keep scrolling down and my I feel my heart shattering slowly, more pictures of Reece and the mistress appear on my screen. Rumours about them dating, along with stereo kicks fans constantly tweeting "I ship them soooo hard!" And, "She's so pretty I hope they are dating"

It's probably some misunderstanding.

I look deeper into this mystery girl and find out that her name is Madison Beer, she's quite famous on social media for being pretty and she even has her own music. Which makes me even more frantic because they have something in common that they're passionate about. And to make matters worse practically everyone loves her.

Stop overthinking everything. You sound crazy.

I turn off my laptop if all it is going to do is cause worry and stress. I trust Reece.

To distract myself I try to begin my day, so I rush to bathroom, brush my teeth, cleanse myself and go downstairs to get some food because boy I am starving.

"Mhh which one do I fancy?" I questioned out loud, I looked through all the cereals available but just couldn't choose.

If Reece was here he'd choose for me, but instead he's holding hands a walking goddess.