🌸(15)🌸

NEVEAH'S POV

My instincts took over me, and I put all the force my little self could muster and violently pushed Ashton away from Vicky.

"Are you serious? Who the do you think-"

But before I could finish my sentence Vicky put her hand on my chest, "Neveah just leave please, it's okay he didn't mean it."

Confusion is all that's written on my face.

Is she really going to forgive him? Just like that? Ashton stood up and held my best friend's hand.

"I'm so sorry I-I-I-," His eyes were tearing up and frankly I don't care. He can cry all he likes.

He put his palm around her cheek and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"It won't happen again. I promise,please don't leave me I love you so much."

I rolled my eyes and almost gagged at his lame attempt to make Vicky feel bad for him.

Unfortunately, Vicky had different thoughts and kisses him passionately.

"I know you didn't mean it. I'm not mad," Vicky then turned her head to me.

"Look,I know what you're thinking right now and I want you to know that I love Ashton and this was just a one time thing."

To be honest? I'm shocked.

You might think I'm over reacting or whatever but this is how it starts, the guy loses his temper and hits the girl. But the girl sees it as a 'mistake' forgives him and it happens over and over. However, the girl still stays because she is in love with the guy and believes that he will 'change'.

Well let me tell you something.

No matter how many times he promises to change,or how many rehabs and therapist he's been going to.

He never really changes.

You see, people can change but they can never be transformed.

There will always be a little dark part of him waiting to burst. Sadly, girls don't realise this and it's already too late. He loses control and ends up beating the girl to death.

I can't and won't let that happen to my best friend.

"Are you hearing yourself? What the hell is this? you can't be serious," I ask shaking my head.

Vicky just shrugs her shoulders.

"I love him. If it was Reece would you leave him?" She smirked slyly knowing that she hit rock bottom.

I stay there silent, watching someone I love turn into something else.

"Exactly. So don't tell me what and what I can't do. This is my love life and I know you're trying to help but it's best if you stay out of it, " she spat viciously, clutching tightly onto Ashton who wore an evil smile.

"You know what? Fine. But don't come back to me when he beats your pathetic ass."

Without looking at the pair I stormed out of the house. This wasn't the best idea since it would mean I'd be all alone in Reece's house, to have some companionship the last few months I've been staying  over Ashton's house with Vicky.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell her that he's not worth it, I wanted to fight for her even more.

I didn't though, I just watched her slip out of my fingers and I let her.

My tears were bursting to come out, but I simply blinked them away.

A car with crowded, rowdy paparazzi and screaming teenage girls approached my way.