🌹(17)🌹

NEVEAH'S POV

I walked into my parent's house and suddenly a flash of panic overwhelmed my body, as I remember the current situation I'm in with them.

We haven't spoken since Christmas and here I am crawling back to them. That's what parents are for right? How would I know? Mine have been lying to me for my whole life and my biological mother is non existent.

However, i really do want an explanation it's the least they can do.

Niall unlocks the door and I follow him into the house. Even though my parents have a lot of explaining to do, what has their drama got to do with Niall?

"Niall...are my parents home?"

He puts my bag down on the couch.

"No they went to a meeting but they should be here in a few hours," he smiles.

I feel slightly relieved but still scared.

I turn my phone back on and suddenly my notifications are out of control! I literally think my phones going to blow up.

My Instagram, Twitter, Facebook just everything!

I go on to my twitter with 20+ notifications, everyone keeps mentioning Reece and I.

What the hell is going on?

I look through the trends, one immediately catches my eye.

"Neva? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that," I take a dramatic sigh as I scan my eyes and re read Reece Bibby confesses his love for secret girl friend. I keep reading it over and over again to just to convince myself that this isn't real.

But it is.

Niall gives me a worried look, however I'm too baffled to speak so I give me phone to him so he can find it out for himself.

As he reads what's all over my twitter page his mouth also forms an 'o' shape in shock.

"Wow. I knew he loved you but... wow!," Niall screamed while jumping up and down. He grabbed my shoulders and shook them vibrantly,"we have to go to where they are performing."

Oh my gosh. I literally just told myself that me and him are over, yet here I am falling going back to him.

"No. I can't,I'm done with him," I tell Niall but by the smirk on his face I can tell that he doesn't believe me. "I'm not going and you can't force me Ni," he doesn't say anything and just crosses his arms giving me the 'oh yes you are' look.

Sighing in defeat I grab my bag, "come on lets go". Even though I'm trying to hide it, I'm absolutely excited to see Reece again and now that he's told everyone about us, maybe we can finally be a normal couple.

Niall parks into the parking lot of the gig they're performing at. We can both faintly hear the loud roar of teenage girls.

We walk to the entrance where the ticket collected stands, "crap we don't have a ticket," I whisper into Niall's ear as the ticket collectors scans us.

She squints her eyes then suddenly they light up, "Aren't you that Neveah girl everyone has been talking about? Are you here to see Reece?" I nod slowly I'm quite frightened but at the same time amused. "Well then please do come in!" Surprisingly her voice is high and soft, which is unexpected since she looks so masculine and broad.

"Thank you," I say as a blush forms on my face from the attention.

"Sorry sweetie but without a ticket I can't let you in," she puts her firm, thick palm on Niall's chest. I was just about to protest but Niall opened his mouth before I could, "It's cool Neva I'll be fine just go."