🌻(6)🌻

REECE'S POV

The past week has most definitely been the worst.

I know it's stupid to be so glum over a girl, but Abbie isn't just another girl; she's special. Somehow I managed to screw everything up like I always do! I really messed this time.

How am meant to get her back?

I groaned in frustration. I always ruin everything and I bet she's happier without me. She's better off without me in her life, I'm just a distraction.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

A voice in my head spoke up. I know I'm not good enough for her, but I can't help but miss her. I'm in love.

However I knew this was going to happen - one day she would get fed up and just leave. I just never thought it would hurt this much. "Reece! Get ready we have to get ready for another show in Glasgow" Charlie chirped excitedly but his smile faded from his face when he noticed the frown on mine. "Is it about Neveah?" He sat down patting down on the seat next to him motioning me to sit as well, so I did.

Neveah never knew this, but I did tell the boys about her, I told them about everything the moment we started to date. Sure she was kept a secret from the world but she wasn't a secret from my life.

"Yeah it always is...why do I always ruin things for
everyone?" I ran my hand through my hair. Charlie looked at me with sympathy.

"Reece, you don't mess things up you shouldn't blame yourself for everything that goes wrong in your life; it's normal for people in relationships to fight, if your relationship wasn't true you wouldn't go through all of this rubbish. Yet you do, therefore you relationship with Neveah is real. What kind of boyfriend and girlfriend don't go through break ups? The fear you have of loosing her should be a reason to fight for her" Charlie let out, wow when did he become doctor Phil?

"Thanks that means a lot" Out of everyone in the band I'm most closest to Charlie, he just gets me.

Charlie got up smiling at me, "I might be the youngest, but I'm by the far the wisest" he winked. "Okay seriously Reece we need to go we're going to be late," grunting I stood up and went to take a shower.

NEVEAH'S POV

I've been hanging out with Niall and Vicky the whole day and I didn't even think about Reece once!

However I still miss him. I have a missing part of me and as cheesy as this sounds Reece is the one who fills that void. "What do you guys want to watch?" Vicky was searching up some films to watch.

"Erm I'm not sure, how about something Christmassy? Since it's Christmas tomorrow" I suggested, both Niall and Vicky nodded in agreement.

"Oh I know what to watch, The Grinch!" Niall beamed, gosh he's so cute when he gets overly excited about silly things.

"What movie is that?" Vicky and I questioned in unison.

Niall gaped with his eyes popping out wide open. "You're telling me that you've never seen The Grinch?"

Vicky and I both shook our heads. "Nope" I said popping the p.

Niall huffed, "well girls you haven't lived. Vickera put the Grinch on you need to see this film!" Niall exclaimed. Vicky laughed at how dramatic he was being. I however found it adorable.

Argh am I seriously crushing over a guy I barely even know? "This film better be good" I muttered.

"Sh! It's starting," Niall demand and I immediately zipped it.