🥀(1)🥀

NEVEAH'S POV

Everything consumes me. A flood of emotions erupt my soul and suddenly I don't know how to think - I can't think clearly.

What am I feeling? Because right now I'm not sure, I'm confused. Pain, regret, rejection is all that takes over me but also the slightest bit of love is still present.

But right now all I see is red. The hell like fire flashing through my eyes, and all I want to do is scream.

"I'm falling apart." I admit to him with a barely recognisable voice, as all that came out were broken words from a broken soul.

He didn't say anything; he just stood there watching me with fear in his eyes - I just want him to say something anything.

"I thought I could handle this," I scowl at myself for being weak, I'm always so weak. "But I can't! I'm sorry I just can't!" I yelled this time struggling to control my rapid breathing. Slowly, despair was replaced with anger.

I need air.

Reece opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything, I made my way towards the door slamming it shut. Even though I desperately wanted to hear he sweet words attempting to fix this, I couldn't bring myself to face him without resisting the urge to either ball my eyes out or punch him till his last breath.

Then finally the cool breeze gracefully brushes my face, removing my reality for a few seconds. I could hear faint a voice calling my name in the distance, I couldn't detect it at first but as the voice was becoming clearer and more recognisable I quickened my pace.

I knew it was Reece and I didn't want to see him right now, his face is aggravating me.

"Neva wait!" Reece called out. Since my athletic department lacks anything to do with athletics, I slowed my pace (I felt myself wanting to pass out from all this running, which is worries me because I've only been running for like...2 minutes) he manages to catch up with me, and I result to giving up so I stop running.

He places his hands on the top of my shoulders and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry to have to put through all this, it's not fair you." His beautiful eyes never met mine, and I could sense the nerves bursting through him which he tried to contain. "You deserve better. I'm sorry." Reece continued to look down to the ground feeling guilty.

He looked so delicate and precious like that. How does he do this? He makes my world feel like it's falling apart and it takes is one look at him, and suddenly all is well. Reece's beautiful green eyes looked into me, and all I could see was pain.

Once again opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything I wrapped my arms around his tall figure giving him a warm hug. At first he was stiff and seemed uncomfortable, but then he hugged me back, making me feel at home.

I'm still mad at him though.

We stayed like that for a while- it felt like forever- but I didn't mind. His blonde hair tickled my neck as I hugged him tighter, bringing his body closer to mine. My eyes flickered over to his, "I don't know anymore..."

Hurt flashed through his eyes but he quickly masked it.

He caressed my cheek with the palm of his hand and held it there, "Don't say that." His said with a stern voice, "Let's just go back and talk it out okay?"

No words left my lips so I just nodded as we headed back in silence.

When we entered his house I suddenly felt ashamed and embarrassed at myself, I can't believe the mess I'd caused.