🌹(18)🌹

NEVEAH'S POV

It's been about two weeks since Reece told everyone about us, even though I still get tons of hate, I'm glad he had the courage to tell everyone. Plus I'm getting better at learning how to handle the hate.

But it's too much, literally every two seconds someone online is saying nasty things about me and honestly it's starting to feel like some routine.

Oh well no point complaining - I did ask for this after all.

I've waited years for this day to come and now the rabbits out the hat, it's not going back in.

Reece and his band have another break from their gigs for a while, I heard they're currently writing a new album which he's very excited about.

@NeveahSummers92
I smell a snakeee 🐍🐍🐍

Someone from Twitter sent me another hurtful tweet. I just keep telling myself that I have Reece. They don't. So tell me who's the real winner?

But don't get me wrong, there are some amazing fans out there who are so supportive and they even have fanpages for us!

Anyway, enough about Reece and his fan base for now. I really need to start making amends with people;my parents, Vicky...and even Ashton?

I don't know, I mean he makes Vicky really happy and maybe the slap was a one time thing? Everyone deserves second chances.

Oh well, I just want a clean slate with everyone. I'm tired of fighting and arguing.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and decided to ring up Vicky.

"The number you are calling is currently unavailable"

Argh, I completely forgot that she blocked me, the only person left to call is Ashton but I don't have his number.

Well I guess the only thing I can do is actually go to her house.

Unfortunately for me she doesn't have her own apartment, she normally stays at her parents but now she's at Ashton's. Luckily I remember her giving me his address when she asked me to drop her off there.

So I took my car keys and hopped in my car which my parents brought me a few weeks ago as a
peace offering. It's strange because I've never actually rode in it - scratch that I've never even touched - I kind of forgot that I even had a car.

I opened the garage door, to reveal a 2015 Scion FR-S. It was a bright, glimmering shade of yellow. It's absolutely dirt-free, even the wheels looked spectacular.

This car was beautiful! It must've cost a fortune!

Suddenly a lump of guilt fulfils my stomach, I feel incredibly awful for the way I've treated my parents -even if one of them isn't my biological parent, I know they're not the best people in the world(or nicest, caring, affectionate etc) they are always there for me.

So instead I decided to go visit my parents first.

An emotion of nervousness approaches me as I park outside their glamorous house.

I get out of my alluring car and walk to the door. My knock comes out weak and unstable, due to the uncontrollable shaking of my hand.

A few seconds later and the door opens to reveal a short, plump woman with an apron around her waist. "Who are you?" Even though what she's asking seems rude (I don't know how but because of the gentleness in her voice) she makes it seem like a general question.