🌻(9)🌻

REECE'S POV

I spent Christmas with my family at home: we opened presents, ate delicious food and played board games. I guess I had fun but I just can't get over her. I posted a picture on instagram of me and my sister's gifts in the background.

"Reece why do you look sad?" My little sister Lexi asked me, she looked worried and I didn't like that.

"I'm not sad Lex I promise," I poked her cheeks and put her on my lap.

"Don't lie to me. Mummy said it's not good to lie," she might be young but she's not stupid.

I sighed and patted her hair, "Okay I'm a little bit sad but I'll be fine," which was another lie because I know for sure that I won't be fine.

NEVEAH'S POV

"Well? Someone explain!" I am beyond furious. Everyone keeps hiding things from me and I'm fed up! Still, no one said anything. "Okay, well if you're not going to explain then I'm leaving and don't expect me to come back."

" Wait Neveah, there's something we have to tell you." Niall scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Go on then."

My so called parents and Niall looked at eachother, it was like they were using their eyes to debate on whether they should tell me or not.

"I'm getting bored standing here you know," honestly I don't care if I sounded harsh because I have every right to.

"You might want to sit down," my 'mother' suggested, so I did.

My 'father' took a deep breath, "as you heard us say, Catherine is your real mother and Delia is not".

"Are you my father? Or is that a lie too?" I hissed at him. He looked so guilty and hurt at the same time yet that didn't effect me at all.

"Yes I am your real father," he looked anywhere but my eyes.

"Why did you keep this from me? Why is it such a big deal that Delia isn't my biological mother?" I still have the right to be furious, sure he was speaking up but he wasn't really telling me anything. He's just repeated what Niall said.

"I already know this! Tell me everything I deserve to know! Like why was Catherine's necklace on my bed? And what's up with the divorce papers? Why do you have to keep everything behind my back!" I screamed so loud that people in Canada would be able to hear, once my temper was out it didn't come back in.

"You should never talk to your father like that! I know you're upset but that's no excuse!" A harsh hand swiped its way onto my cheek, and I soon realised that the hand had belonged to Delia.

Who the did she think she was?

"You're not my mother. I don't take orders from you."

I was now ready to leave, I don't care if I don't know the full story I just can't be in this house anymore. Giving them one last evil glare I stomped out of the garden and slammed the door shut. My breathing was getting out of control and my head felt dizzy, so I went to the kitchen and got myself some tablets and a glass of water.

Vicky came in the kitchen aswell looking stunned, "what was all that shouting?"

I'm too tired to even explain and I don't know the full story just a minor part of it. "I'll explain later, but for now pack your clothes because we're leaving," Vicky didn't ask since she knew that I wasn't in the mood to talk.

Niall came running in opening the door,"you can't leave please Neva ju-"

"You can't call me 'Neva' it's Neveah for you okay? And there's nothing you can say that will make me stay so just get lost," I rolled my eyes at his pathetic attempt to change my mind.

Niall held back tears in his eyes, he probably thinks this is his fault - well it isn't - but he was part of this scheme so I'll treat him coldly. "I-," he spoke

"Save it Niall," I put my hand out and interrupted him again. Fortunately Vicky came down with our bags, I sighed in relief of her great timing.

I went over and helped her carry our stuff, "I'll wait in the car for you okay?" She told me and I nodded at her.

"Listen Niall, I get that you want to fix this but you can't okay? I've just found out that my whole life has been a complete lie, nothing can fix this!" I continued to shout. He looked down to the ground in defeat. I lifted his chin so he was facing me, "I'm gonna go now and I'm never coming back, so uh goodbye." And with that I left the house and hopped into Vicky's car.

REECE'S POV

Everyone had left the house so it was just me cleaning things up. Today was alright, it could have been better but I was with my family who I'd missed so much, so I don't mind that a girl was slowly tearing me apart. Suddenly the door bell went off, who could that be?

I opened the door and to my surprise it was her. She was with Vicky (talk about awkward).

I still feel guilty about what we did but it happened. "What are you guys doing here?" I sounded so quiet, it's as if I've forgotten to speak.

"I'm sorry to come here so unexpected but we just," Neveah couldn't finish her sentence because she just burst out into tears. I hated seeing her like this it made my heart hurt, so I hugged her as she cried harder into my shoulder.

Vicky and I gave eachother a weird look..I couldn't really explain it. "It's okay you guys can stay for as long as you need." I smiled at the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Gosh it's really going to be hard to get over her when she's around, but I'm not gonna leave her.

Not again.

"Thanks Reece," she muffled and she went to the toilets. So it was just me and Vicky...

"What are we going to do about what happened?" She asked me quietly so that Neveah couldn't hear.

"I don't know, she's obviously too upset and if we tell her now it will just make things worse." I've already hurt Neveah enough and I don't want to hurt her again.

Vicky and I stayed quiet for a while, then she spoke, "Okay so we won't tell anyone okay? Just between me and you," Vicky ordered.

"Won't tell anyone what?" Neva peered. What the hell? I didn't even hear the toilet flush.

"I will repeat myself...you won't tell anyone what?" And this, ladies and gentleman is the day I think I'm about to die.
-
-
-
So much drama has been going on but what will happen next?😏
Don't forget to comment and vote!💕

~GirlAlmighty123