🌼(25 +Read author's note )🌼

REECE'S POV

4 years later....

I still need her. I still feel her.

She's all I've ever wanted and I let her slip out of my fingers. I haven't spoken to her since she left to go Australia. When she went I thought I would be able to handle it - I thought I could handle loosing her.

But boy I was wrong.

As soon as the door closed and she stepped foot on that plane, my whole world went crashing down. Her distance made my life a mess.

The fact that she's better off hurts me more than anything. The worst part is that I could have avoided it,she didn't have to go, if only I tried harder.

I should've tried harder.

I sigh and chug the beer can next to me to block out my feelings before I cried again.

I hate life.

I pull her hair behind her ear to show her beautiful face, "you know those girls don't mean nothing compared to you, if I wanted to be them I wouldn't be standing her right now." She let a tear slide down her face so I wiped it away with my index finger.

I stared lovingly into her broken hearted eyes,they looked so empty and lifeless. "Do you believe me?" I need her to believe me, because it's true and I can't lose her because of her low self esteem.

My love stayed quiet for a bit before nodding her head, "y- y-yeah I do," she managed to say.

"I love you okay? And don't you ever forget that?" I hugged her small body tight and smiled at the warm smell of her hair.

"I love you too"

I shook my head vigorously at the memory.

I need to stop thinking about her.

But I can't.

I need some fresh air, I can't say in this small, stuffy apartment any longer.

As I walk out the house I can faintly hear someone playing my old band's new music. My heart sinked even lower as many memories ran through my mind about the laughs and good times I had with those boys.

Not only had I lost the love of my life I also lost my best friends (I'm not even surprised they kicked me out the band, I saw it coming.) I was a total d**k to them, always trashing the place with my beer cans and cigarettes ,I would always scream and break their things whenever I couldn't control my anger.

But they tolerated me. They understood I was just a young boy dealing with a broken heart. However it went downhill when I crossed the line.

I was having a battle in my mind once again so I went to some random party I had heard about and drank away my sorrows. The drinking didn't tick them off, it was the fact I drank 20 minutes before our show. And not just any show. We were performing at Madison square garden and with me being the person that I am,I got drunk and missed it!

After that they kicked me out and never spoke to me again.

I really am alone.

Sure my parents contact me once in a while but I always ignored their calls and rejected them so eventually they stopped.

So why exactly am I here? What's the point of me being here?

I grab my hair violently and turn around to go back home. Do I even have a home?

My breath hitched at what I'd seen. A million feelings rushed through me at once, that I couldn't even function properly.

It's her.

There she is by the park bench, looking as beautiful as the day I'd lost her.

Should I go to her? Would she even want to see me? I can't believe after all these years she's still managed to make my heart flutter just by looking at her.

I finally pick up the courage to say and walk over to her. Her head perks straight up when she notices my presence. She remains confused with her eyes wide open.

She probably thinks I'm some alcoholic trash. Well I am.

"Reece? Is that you?" I almost lose my sense of balance hearing her say my name after a really long time. She has a bit an Australian accent, not much though.

I nod my head, "Yes Neveah, it's me," my voice is little shaky from her appearance.

I begin to ask her how life has been until some man rushes up to her and puts his arms around her waist.

"Reece...this Michael my boyfriend, Michael this is Reece," she awkwardly introduces us.

Boyfriend. Boyfriend. Boyfriend.

She has a boyfriend.

"Hey, so you're the famous Reece my girl has spoken about, nice to meet you," I have the urge to punch his throat till he's no longer breathing.

But I realise that she's no longer mine, she's his and he's her's.

"Nice to meet you but I have to go." I reach over to hug Neveah, "Im happy for you," I whisper into her ear and walk away.

But I meant it, I am happy for her. I'm happy she found someone who can make her happy, I'm happy that she was capable of finding love again, I'm happy that she's happy.

I may not her have anymore but I did have her and she might've moved on, which may not be something I want her to do. But I'll be okay. If she can open her heart again then so can I, even if it takes years. If she's capable of doing it then so am I.

You can't choose who breaks you,but you've gotta learn how to pick yourself up after you've fallen.

I'll be okay.
-
-
-

Okay guys so that was the last chapter omg! I can't believe it's actually over and I want to thank all my beautiful readers for actually taking time to read my story it truly means a lot! I'm sorry if you don't like the ending but it's my book and if I want to end it like that, then I will:))

And there won't be a sequel simply because I wouldn't know where or how to continue it.

But don't worry I have a few books I'm currently working on!

40 days = Reece Bibby fanfic - but New Hope Club but Stereo Kicks.

Seat 48 = General, not a fanfiction but it is a teen fiction so anyone can read it.

If you want to find out more about these then head over to my profile and check me out! X

Anyways sorry for the long A/N I wanna say thank you again and I love you!!

You know you love me xoxo
~Girlalmighty123