🌹(19)🌹

NEVEAH'S POV

Should I really go and visit Vicky? Does she even want to see me? Well to be honest I think we all know the answer to that.

However, I can't let 17 years of friendship go down the drain, over some boy she's known for a few months.

Hopefully my conversation with her will go better than I think it will.

Half an hour later I stand outside of Ashton's door debating whether I should change my mind and go back.

Should I go back?

Doing the only thing I can think of to help my situation, I searched up on google, 'what to do if you are in an argument with your bff?'

Yes pathetic I know but I'm desperate so can you blame me?

Several pages came up, most of them advised to just be the bigger person;apologise, make them realise how sorry you are and how important the friendship is to you.

So that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Suddenly a rush of confidence filled me as I knocked on Ashton's door, praying he wasn't there. I have a huge feeling that he never liked me.

To my luck, Vicky is the one to open the door and damn she looks awful. Her normally beautiful black hair is all over placed like she hasn't washed it in ages, her usual clear brown skin is looking sickly and pale, she has huge black bags under eyes and she's not even wearing a hint of makeup or perfume.

What happened to her?

"Hey, I think we should talk," the weakness of my voice shocked me, it seems like all that confidence I managed to gain just shrivelled away.

"I don't know..."  She sounded scared...and so fragile.

"I really want my best friend back."

"I don't know Neveah."

Ouch. Neveah. What happened to Angel?

"Well can we at least talk for a bit?" I begged her,
there was no way I'm leaving without talking to her.

After a few seconds of thinking it through her head, the look of satisfaction proved that she didn't mind me coming in.

Mh, maybe our friendship can be saved.

She sat down on the old, brown sofa and I sat opposite her.

Ashton's house(well flat) is almost as bad as his personality. Seriously, the paint on the walls were fading away to reveal brown dirty mess behind it, the living room was absolutely trashy, with beer cans scattered all over the place. The kitchen reeked of cigarettes I could smell it from here.

"Can you make it quick? Before Ash gets here," I can not believe this is the same person who once farted on a little kids' sandwich in year 3 because he kept making fun of my pigtails.

I nodded promising to not take long. "So first off I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for getting in between you and Ashton. I was just trying to protect you," calmly admitted.

Vicky fiddled with her fingers, "Its okay. I understand but please next time just stay out of it, it's non of your business." Trying not to take her words to heart I gently smiled. "Would you like some tea?"she politely asked.

"Yes, please," I replied.

Everything between us is so different now...we're acting like strangers...we have to be so careful with what we say to eachother and I hate it.