🌸(11)🌸

NEVEAH'S POV

It's been 5 days since Reece and I got back together, and I must say these are definitely the most best 5 days of my life so far. It's like all our fights and troubles have been forgotten, we've over come our differences which is a huge relief because it finally feels like things are going back to how they used to be.

It scares me how much I love him. I can't live without him.

"I'm bored give me attention," Vicky waved her hands in front of my face grabbing my attention. I blinked a few times coming out of my daydream.

"Huh? Sorry I was just thinking."

"Well while you was 'thinking' I was telling you about how we should celebrate New Years!" Oh yeah it's going to be 2015, wow time really does fly.

"So what were you planning on doing?" It was a pretty stupid question since I already know the answer. Going out to central London to watch the fireworks.

We do it every year.

"We're going to Central London to see the fireworks!" Vicky beamed like we haven't been going for the past 7 years, I don't understand how she never gets tired of it.

I groaned a little and rolled my eyes, "We always go to see the fireworks how about we do something different this time? And you can bring that friend of yours erm...Aaron?"

"His name is Ashton!" She slapped my arm, once again I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah whatever his name is, invite him I can tell you like him and I think he has a thing for you aswell," I winked at her. Vicky didn't look as thrilled as I did, in fact she looked kind of upset? But quickly covered it up with a smile.

"I'll ask him and nah I don't like him that way," she shrugged her shoulders and went off to call him. Mh what was that about?

Minuets later Vicky came back and was off the phone to that Aden dude or whatever he's called. "So is he coming?" I don't really know him well and I want to; since he's been hanging out with my best friend for the past few days.

"Yeah he said he'll come here tonight at 7," I really can't wait to meet him.

I looked at my watch to check the time, "well it's like 4 so do you wanna go shopping for a bit so we can pick pit and outfit, which will take us about two hours, and we can use the last hour to get ready?" What's Reece going to do though? I know how he's not a big fan on shopping but oh well I need some girl time.

Yeah let's get going then".

REECE'S POV

Neveah and Vicky went out to go to do some 'girl shopping', and they already know I don't like shopping so I didn't go.

Also Vicky is going to bring her friend Ashton, she seems really excited about us meeting him, however for some reason I already don't like the guy...even though I've never met him.

No, I'm not jealous or anything I love Neveah so I have no reason to. I guess I'm just a little over protective. Vicky's like a sister to me.

Last time I checked siblings don't go around kissing each other.

An annoying voice in my head appeared out of nowhere.

I still do feel guilty about that but I just can't risk loosing Neveah again.

Soon after, the door bell went off, I don't remember expecting visitors apart from Ashton who's coming at like what? 7 I think. I got up and went to the door as the person kept ringing and ringing it was beginning to get annoying.

"I'm coming!" I opened the door to find a very surprising visitor.

It was some blonde dude, the same one I saw kissing Neveah. Argh I almost forgot about him.

"What?" I snapped at him, he was shocked at my attitude but I don't really care right now.

"Sorry I'm looking for Neveah is she here?" He had a strong Irish accent which pissed me even more.

I scowled at him, "no she's not here bye."

I closed the door but was stopped because his foot was there.

"Are you um...Reece?" He awkwardly asked, it's funny how he knows my name yet I don't know his. In fact how does he know my name?

"Yeah...how do you know that?"

"Neveah told me about you and your relationship," wow he probably thinks I'm some asshole who treats amazing girls such as Neveah like trash.

"Oh well who are you?" I asked remembering that I don't know his name.

"I'm Niall, Neveah's friend," he put his hand out wanting me to shake it.

I scoffed at his stupid behaviour. "I know about you and Neveah, and I know why you're here - you're trying to take her back you're trying to take her away from me," I probably sound like some possessive lovesick puppy but this 'Niall' needs to know where he stands.

He pulled his face in shock and put his hands up in surrender, "woah hold up! Neveah and I are just friends and I'm gay".

He's gay? As in liking boys? I actually feel so stupid, "oh...I'm sorry I had no idea!" I grunted in frustration.

Surprisingly Niall laughed, "Haha it's okay don't worry about it, and Neveah was the first person I told." That must explain why they're so close, I apologised again and let him inside my house.

I sat down on the sofa and he followed this action, "so what exactly are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound polite as possible.

"She came over to her parents house for Christmas, and well they had a huge argument which made Neveah run away so I've been searching for her and after all that searching here I am," oh so that's why Neveah was so upset...I wonder what happened.

I heard the front door being unlocked with faint giggles from two teenage girls; it was Neva and Vicky. They both stopped their tracks once they realised who else was in the room.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" Neva asked looking baffled and angry at the same time... I could tell that this wasn't going to go down very well..
-
-
-
Hope you liked this chapter it's officially been updated and re written✔️

Also yes, I covered the swear words on the pic even though you can tell what it says. That's my decision and it doesn't affect your well being, I don't condone swearing (even tho it's in this book but it's censored so).

Don't be a ghost reader,vote and comment!

~GirlAlmighty123