Transmigrated as a Cannon Fod...

Von HanMisheru

After getting betrayed by his girlfriend, Lan YiWei developed a hatred for women, becoming a misogynist. One... Mehr

Prologue (1)
Prologue (2)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (1)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (2)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (3)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (4)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (5)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (6)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (7)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (8)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (9)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (10)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (11)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (End)
Some Facts about the Characters' Names
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (1)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (2)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (3)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (4)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (5)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (6)
Attempt to draw Lan Wangji
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (7)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (8)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (9)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (10)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (11)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (12)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (13)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (14)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (End)
The Cover
Arc 3: Adonis (1)
Arc 3: Adonis (2)
Arc 3: Adonis (3)
Arc 3: Adonis (4)
Arc 3: Adonis (5)
Arc 3: Adonis (6)
Attempt to draw Wang Yibo
Arc 3:Adonis (7)
Just some sad hours
Arc 3: Adonis (8)
Arc 3: Adonis (9)
Arc 3: Adonis (10)
Arc 3: Adonis (11)
Arc 3: Adonis (12)
Arc 3: Adonis (13)
Arc 3: Adonis (14)
Arc 3: Adonis (15)
Arc 3: Adonis (16)
Arc 3: Adonis (17)
Arc 3: Adonis (18)
Arc 3: Adonis (20)
Arc 3: Adonis (21)
Arc 3: Adonis (End)
Announcement
Not an Unpdate...but Episode Discussion
Third Party
Happy 29th Birthday, XIAO ZHAN
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (1)
*quietly posts an announcement*
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (2)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (3)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (4)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (5)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (6)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (7)

Arc 3: Adonis (19)

13.4K 594 139
Von HanMisheru

Sorry for the delay, but here's another chapter
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"..."

"..."

"..."

Once Aquarius was before King Noctis, it was total silence. None of them had spoken a word, and Dimitri seems to play along with them. Two sets of eyes stare at each other from another ten minutes or so before King Noctis broke the silence.

"So...Aquarius...I want you would stay here in the palace. What do you say?"

"How about...a no?"

"Why would you want to leave your dear father alone at home?"

"You're the one that banished me." Stupid king.

"That was the past. Come on, stay here. I'll order the servants to prepare the most luxurious room for you."

"Better than yours?"

"......that could be arranged..." Brat.

"Anything else you want to offer me?"

"Position as crown prince."

"Wouldn't the queen and the prince be going after my tail?"

"Forget them. I don't intend for Cyraeneus to inherit the throne when you're here."

"In the end, you just want to use me. Isn't that right?"

"You can see right through me, son."

"Well, I don't care about the crown prince position. Just let Brother take it. I don't want to deal with the queen. I heard she's quite weird in the head."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"From a fish."

"You're one too."

"You're also one if I'm one."

"Heh. You're the most interesting child I have out of hundreds."

"You sure it's not thousands?"

"Don't know. I've never counted."

"I bet you haven't met all of them yet."

"So? They're not interesting, so they wont earn my recognition."

"How many mermaids got laid by you?"

"Never counted."

"What a terrible personality. A terrible father. I pity those poor children getting abandoned by their father."

"It's not my fault. Those mermaids wanted to live separately from the palace with their little brats."

"If it's not your fault, it's the queen and the prince. I can tell. Those mermaids were probably scared that the queen was going to kill them out of jealousy, just like what she did to my mother."

"Well...can't blame me in the end. Women in the harem are always like that."

Aquarius shrugged and they continued their friendly conversation.

Dimitri was smiling at this father and son dual. He wiped his eye at the sight and sighed. What a sight. If Queen Luna was to see this, she would be really happy. They get along so well. His Majesty never had a close relationship with his children, speaking no longer than five sentences. Prince Cyraeneus spoke to His Majesty, but he kept it max to only ten sentences.

The happy conversation was interrupted when the door was opened with a loud bang. King Noctis looked passed Aquarius, and Aquarius and Dimitri turned their head to see who it was. In swam Queen Stella.

"Your Majesty! What is the meaning of this?! Who is this little brat?!"

"My son. Your nephew."

"Nephew? When did that wrench give birth to a son?!"

"Queen Stella! Mind your words in front of His Majesty! Also, please don't ever call Queen Luna that!"

"Queen Luna? Pft. That wrench is gone! She even left a brat to get revenge on me! Your Majesty, kill him! He's a plague to this kingdom!"

The king sighed and rubbed his temple. "Shut up, Stella. He's my successor. Don't think that you're the only queen, you can bully him. Relay the message to your son as well. If I find that Aquarius is hurt physically or emotionally, you know what's coming for you."

"Your Majesty! You can't do this to me! I'm your queen, this kingdom's queen! My son is the first born, so he has every right to earn the title of crown prince, not this nobody who has no manners!"

Upon hearing that he had no manners, Aquarius couldn't help but want to laugh. He tried to hold it in by covering his mouth, but when Dimitri noticed him shaking, he asked him if he was crying.

"Look what you did, Stella. You made him cry." Like hell this brat is crying. I'll sit back and watch the show.

"Pft. Hahahaha~~~"

Queen Stella knew that he was laughing at her and she was enraged. Her face turned ugly as she swam over to Aquarius in attempt to slap him in the face. Before her hand could land on his face, he caught her wrist and twisted it.

"Argh! You son of a b*tch! You dare attack me! Guards! Seize him!" Unfortunately, no one followed her orders as the king was there.

"Father, I'm really starting to believe what the fish told me."

"Of someone being weird in the head?"

"Yeah. Weird in the head and no manners at all."

"Sure."

The queen knew Aquarius was trash-talking her, and she was even more outrageous. She really wanted to kill Aquarius right then and there, but the king was in front of her, and if she did anything else, she would be the one to die instead.

"Stella, you've provoked my son once, I'll let you off this time. Next time, I'll make sure you'll wish for death rather than live. Scram."

"But...!"

"Take her away!"

On King Noctis's order, the guards immediately dragged Queen Stella out of the room and threw her outside. Prince Cyraeneus was waiting out the door because he knew his father would have nothing to say to him except get out or leave, but once in awhile, he was courageous enough to start a conversation with the king to earn favors. Otherwise, he would rarely see him. Seeing how his mother was thrown out the room, he felt like it was all Aquarius's fault that she was like this and it was his fault that Cyraeneus couldn't become the crown prince.

"Mother, don't worry, I'll get revenge for you. I'll tear him apart with my own hands. Trust me. But first, let's go back."

"That wrench sister of mine gave birth to that brat! For all I've known, the king never got onto her bed, therefore can't conceive a baby! It's absolutely impossible!"

"Do you think Aunt Luna committed adultery?"

"What else could it be? The news must be spreading right now across the kingdom. By then, everyone would know that the you, as the first prince, would not be the crown prince, but an outsider would be crowned! How humiliating do you think this is?!"

"Extremely humiliating. However, we can use the idea of his mother committing adultery with another merman and gave birth to him. Aunt Luna must have tricked Father that he's their son. If this is spread out, there's no way the citizens would agree for this bastard child be the crown prince."

Hearing the plan, the queen smirked, regaining her elegant posture. "Yes, my baby. Rumors would spread quickly among those peasant little mouths of theirs, but it would be very useful. Your father would have no choice but to give up the idea."

"When shall we make the plan happen?"

"Right now. The sooner the better."

"Alright. Once we return, I'll send someone to spread the rumors."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: anyone play Obey Me, Hypnosis Mic: Alternative Rap Battle, & Twisted Wonderland? Friend me, pls. I used different names. I also post related stuff on Twitter, tho it's private, like I'm talking to myself 😅😅😅

Obey Me:

Hypnosis Mic:

Twisted Wonderland: (I have 2 accounts 😋)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 29.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
592K 50.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...