Sprousehart - Oneshots

By cooperxjones

just to deliver the feelings <3 requests are always open! More

his little girl
I'll miss you so much
I don't want any other man to start staring at what's mine
It'll be fine
drunk Cole
something that's all ours
her most important person
one night stand
babysitting with wonderful effects
We're done
things like this are always hard
Chopsticks
sexy time in Mexico
Proposal on Valentine's day
clingy
you are engraved in me
bad day
anxiety during comic con
period
body insecurity
car crash
adoption
jealousy
body insecurity pt. 2
just like daddy
their soon-to-be woman
falling apart
meeting her family
prank war pt.1
prank war pt. 2
the barchie kiss
assaulted
little bad dream
distance
depression
blind
sweet little family
sweet little family pt.2
work always comes in between
their daughter is growing up
we'll get through this together
Lili's secret baby
surprise
pure embarassment
„Daddy, your first meeting?"
pregnancy mood swings
quick question
new book
family loss
birthday surprise pt. 1
birthday surprise pt.2
quarantine
antelope valley
drunk Lili
Daddy's here
wrong marriage
leave requests🤍
overprotective
recovered marriage
love is love
Thank you so much!!
bisexual
pregnancy scare
the day that hurts the most
don't you dare touch my girl
love
their own house
their own house pt. 2
turn back time
wedding day pt.1
wedding day pt.2
guilt
comforting
christmas day with the kids
the set up
first time
his birthday
birthday party
finding out
only thing keeping him sane
pool day
the end 🤍
:)
reminder <3

each other's anchor

3.1K 87 29
By cooperxjones

Requested by: @Arri1134

A/n: it's not the most creative way how they break up so pls refrain from commenting how ridiculous and stupid this is thanks. It's just Lili overreacting in combination with her mental health issues. I just needed a reason for them to break up, it's obviously not the best. I know that they could have sorted it out in a better way but let's just focus on the storyline, which is not about the way they break up.

——————————-
„Hey. I'm back." Lili said as she just returned home and kissed his cheek after. Cole was sitting on the couch and watched some tv.
It was late evening.

„Hey. Where were you? And with who?" he asked making Lili raise her eyebrows.

„I was at a party? As I told you?" she said while sitting down next to him. He sighed.

„With who?" he asked again and Lili stood up in annoyance.

„Cole!"

„what? I'm just asking.." he mumbled shyly.

„you're always just asking." Lili turned away from him. „I'm tired of it, Cole."

He looked at her sadly.

„What, Cole? I was with Austyn, Mads, Cami, Vanessa and Ben, a friend of Austyn." she replied and Cole froze.

„Ben?"

„Yes Ben. And he's a great guy."

„okay.." he replied dryly.

„Cole stop."

„What?"

„Stop it. I know what you're trying to do here." Lili said in anger.

„I'm not doing anything." he replied feeling attacked.

„Right. You're always doing nothing huh?"

„Right." he sighed.

„I'm tired of it."

„Tired of what?!" he stood up as well and faced Lili.

„tired of your jealousy!" Lili yelled.

Cole sighed and went through his hair.

„You're limiting me and restricting me with it. Honestly. It's really getting on my nerves. That's not healthy." she exclaimed.

„What am I doing? Right. Nothing." Cole shouted.

„Nothing? Everytime I wanna go out with FRIENDS I feel bad because you might not like it. Everything I'm doing is specifically aimed so that you're not mad at me or jealous. I cannot do anything anymore without thinking about what you might think about it. It sucks, Cole." she snapped.

„I cannot control it, okay?"

„But I feel like I'm tied to you! This is not how a relationship works. You've been doing this for ages now. And in case you haven't noticed.. we were only fighting lately."

Cole sighed and looked away.

„I cannot keep doing this." Lili suddenly said with tears forming in her eyes.

„Lili please don't." Cole's voice cracked.

„No. This relationship is making me sick. Not only because of the jealousy. There are several reasons why it's not working out anymore.. And that's not how it should be." Lili said while walking into their bedroom.

„Lili what are you doing?" Cole asked longingly.

„I'm packing some of my things. We're done, Cole."

„No lili don't do that, please."

„You should have thought about that since you started restricting me so badly." she sighed.

„I'll be at mads for a few days. As soon as I'm ready I'll pack the rest of my stuff."

„Lili..." Cole whispered.

„No." she slammed the front door in fromt of him.

And that's when Cole broke down and couldn't stop crying. He sat down on the floor curled up in a ball. He had just lost the one thing that meant the most to him: Lili.

Lili sat down in the car and started crying as soon as the door was closed. She rested her head on the wheel and started sobbing as she felt her breathing quickening.
She knew it was the right decision, as she did not feel comfortable in this relationship anymore due a lot of reasons.. but that does not mean it does not hurt.. it does.. strongly.

After a while she calmed herself down to drive to mads, it was almost midnight, so Lili was surprised that Mads actually opened the door for her.

„Woah Lili. Long time no see." she said sarcastically. But her mood changed as soon as Lili started crying in front of her.

„Oh my god, Lils what happened?" Mads hugged her tightly as Lili sobbed into her shirt.

„At first, come in. I'll make you a hot chocolate and then you can tell me what happened, alright?" Mads suggested and Lili nodded. So that was exactly what she did.

A lot of tears escaped Lili's eyes as well as Cole's eyes that night.

—————

One week later Lili went to set and couldn't spot Cole anywhere.

„Hey Lil!" Kj ran up to her. Lili turned around to face him.

„Have you seen Cole anywhere? I couldn't find him and I figured that you probably know where he is." he laughed slightly. „I have a scene with him now."

„I don't know, Kj." she said before turning away from him again.

„What? You don't know?" Kj held her back at her shoulder and looked at her in confusion.

„Yeah I don't know." Lili sighed.

„How come? I mean you're his girlfriend and you always need to be close to each other."

Lili looked at the ground at his words and took a deep breath.
„I'm no longer his girlfriend, okay?" she sighed and started walking away from him slowly. It hurt so hard.

Kj swallowed. That wasn't what he expected.

He decided to call Cole to check on him.

„Cole? you there?" he asked as he picked up.

„Dude, what do you want." Cole sounded mad and not good at all. His voice was rough.

„Where are you? We have a scene in 15 minutes!" Kj whispered being kinda mad.

„I won't be there." he replied dryly.

„You need to tell Roberto, Cole! Because certainly he doesn't know about this."

Cole sighed at the other side of the call.

„I will." he said in annoyance.

„Have you left the house recently?" Kj asked seriously as he noticed Cole's mental state.

Cole stayed silent for a bit until he answered his question with a „no." and ended the call.

Kj looked at his phone in confusion.

He went into the make up trailer to find Lili.

„Lili.." he said and sat down next to her.

„What do you want, Kj." she replied and was clearly still suffering from that break up. She looked at him expectantly.

„Cole.. hasn't left his house ever since you guys.. you know." he mumbled and Lili sighed.

Lili was worried, very worried.. but she still thinks it was the right decision.. was it?

„I gotta go.." Lili whispered trying to ignore this uncomfortable situation. But the truth is.. she couldn't stop thinking about this. About him.. at all.

A few days went by and Cole felt like he's losing his mind. He hasn't left the house he hasn't eaten much, he didn't have any social contact. Nothing.

He's only sitting inside trying to avoid every single thing. While having strong depression..

Ever since Lili left and broke up with him Cole wasn't the same. It was almost like you could not recognize him.

He was standing on the balcony smoking a cigarette. And another one. And another one. He felt like he's falling apart.

He went inside again and sat down on his bed. He curled up like a ball and started crying hysterically. Cole couldn't deal with his own life anymore, he needed his anchor. And little did he know that Lili needs him as well. She just didn't wanna admit it.

Cole's breathing started quickening. He wasn't able to control his own body anymore.. the only option: Lili.

So he grabbed his phone and started calling her. She declined after a few seconds. Cole started crying stronger.

„lili.. please.." he sobbed while calling her contact again.
He breathed out in relief as she finally answered.

„Cole please don't." she mumbled but noticed cole's sobbing right away.
She remained silent. She didn't know what to say.

„Lili.. I need you.. right now.." he cried.

„,Cole.. I.." she stuttered.

„Please." his body started shaking.

„You're better without me."

„Does that sound like I'm better without you?" his voice cracked at the end.

„Cole.." Lili took a deep breath.

„Please Lili.. you're the only one I.. can call." he started sobbing stronger. He wasn't able to breath properly.

Lili ended the call and that was when he fully broke down.

But after a few minutes, surprisingly Lili stood in front of him.

„Cole hey hey hey." she panicked and hugged him immediately. He started sobbing into her chest.

„Y - you c-came." he sobbed.

„Shhh.." Lili slowly rubbed the back of his head. „It's okay.. I'm here.."

Lili's feelings were completely confused. Maybe she was wrong all along. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to end the relationship.

A fact is that.. during the times being apart, they realized how much they actually need each other.

„Lili I can't lose you." he sobbed into her shirt. Lili kissed his head and kept rubbing it.
„It's okay. Shh."

Now she understood why Cole is so jealous. He's scared of losing her because she's his anchor.

———————

Requests are still open! ♥️ I really need some, I barely have ones which I have inspiration for oop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
235K 4.6K 84
Bughead oneshots!
10K 70 30
The title says it all! Includes- Bughead Sprousehart Sleepovers Other movies Socials And group chats *126 in Sprousehart*
34K 559 33
This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy it. No longer updating but still onlin...