Anima Luna (Mature)

By Kenzie17

The Anima Luna is approaching fast, and for a certain female, she's not looking forward to it. However, a wo... More

One-Metaphorically Speaking
Two-Fluffy Bunny
Three-The Call
Five-The Hunt
Six-His Solace
Seven-Her Pleasure
Eight-Lost
Nine-I Want You
Ten-Conditions
Eleven-Hello to You Too
Twelve-Danger to Conspire
Thirteen-Love Me Like You Do
Fourteen-Look Like You
Fifteen-Roses Float
Sixteen-First Date
Seventeen-Never Forget
Eighteen-To Leave My Side
Nineteen-Free to Go
S2: Twenty-In the Blankets
Twenty-One-A Familiar Figure
Twenty-Two-Twisted.. Tangled.. Mangled..
Twenty-Three-Dreams

Four-Until We Meet Again

5.2K 159 12
By Kenzie17

4 ~ until we meet again

..•..

My paws crunch the leaves beneath my feet. I listen for any sounds of arrival, and when there is none, I shift from my wolf and crack my neck. There's been too much going on lately, with the Anima Luna and the meetings with the packs. Each of my brothers reigns over five proceeding packs and when we discuss the troubles between them, it's worse than our family commutes.

     After a long night with Serephina, I wanted a few hours alone. I left her at the mansion, thankfully she was asleep.

     My hand runs through my unruly hair, doing nothing to fix it. Within a few minutes, I'm walking back to the area where we all gathered last night. It was more than a rush of familiarity; this was a reminder. She kept me going through the Pack Wars, and the memory of her has kept me where I am now. Am I truly ready to face her once again? I lost her because of a mistake, one I'll never make again.

     I shake the thoughts away, attempting to find her scent out here again, if she really was out here last night in the first place. It takes three hours to run the area, twice, as a wolf, and I still don't find anything. My silent suffering was too much to bare, and my thoughts continue to haunt me. She'll forever be in my dreams, but too far to touch.

     A snarl exerts my throat, and I toss around the debris surrounding me in fury. I claw the trees and take my anger out on anything around. This agony in my chest doesn't leave, and no matter what I do, I can't seems to run from her daunting memory any longer. I took off, in a random direction, which happens to be towards the pack, and run. I exert all my frustration and anger into the rush of my step. Running out of breathe was more of an inconvenience, but as soon as I slow, I smell her scent again.

     I'm crazy. Definitely insane, I groan, half from annoyance and half from the intoxicating aroma that burns my loins.

     Desperately, I had to know if I was imagining her or if she was real.

     I take off after her scent, jogging to stay with the smell. It leads me into the outskirts of the town, and I suddenly back track as I notice the thick musk. She had came from town. I race back towards the pack grounds, the sun all ready high in the sky, and still find nothing. A few patrol wolves pass me from behind.

     Halt, I speak. The two wolves immediately stop in their path and turn attention to me.

     They bow, respectfully. Your Majesty.

     A smug, wolfish grin covers my muzzle. Has there been a woman through here recently?

     The brownish grey wolf turns to his partner in confusion. He nods his head and bows again. Yes, Your Majesty. There have been countless of females in and out of the pack grounds recently.

     Damn, I scowl, ready to end my search when her scent lingers in my nostrils.

     Do you smell that? I ask, capturing their attention. It's like honey and peaches.

     The two wolves look at me with a bizarre expression. I growl at their faces and begin to turn away when the black wolf perks up. Honey and peaches, Your Majesty? Isn't that one of the Durrell's kids' scents, Noah?

     The one named Noah loos back at his partner before sniffing the air. He sniffs at the ground, stopping for a moment. Aye.. you're right, Malcolm. That's the eldest, right? The one who came from humans. He confirms, nodding the answer at me. The two wander onto a different conversation before I clear my throat. Their blinking eyes turn to me.

     Where does she live, Noah? I demand, impatiently pacing back and forth.

     This Noah deflates, stuttering in incompetence. I—uh, well she—uh..

     I snarl at his bane in life.

     She lives at the edge of the territory. The old cabin with the stone porch, Your Majesty. Malcolm replies for the insecure wolf.

     I take off down the road, following the pack houses in an attempt to find the woman the scent belongs to. My eyes search for the old home with stone steps. My heart pounds in my ears the faster my legs carry me. The smell is bleak, very soft, but I track it back to the woods, a couple acres out of the way, right on the edge of Amnestry territory. It's a quaint little cottage with some need of work done, but the decorations surrounding the house were adorable. There's plenty of
'Welcome' signs and even a red car in the driveway.

     I shift, embracing the pain and pleasure. The smell invaded my senses as I walk up to the steps. My erratic heart rate pounds faster and faster, the moment of clarity was so close. I could sense it. My feet shuffle against the stone steps, coming to the wood door. Not knowing what to expect, I look down and realize I'm bare, but I could care less. She'd be happy to see me anyway, if it is her, that is.

     Before I could turn around and walk away, I knock, quite loudly, three times. It's quiet, save for the birds in the trees and the hum of electricity. My nerves flare up, running rampant with my wandering anxiety. I run my hands through my hair, attempting to look seductive. My hands were sweaty, my knees became week, and not to mention my stomach's full of knots. It's happening again. I knock once more, a bit louder than last time.

     No one answers the door, and with my anticipation rising, I grab the knob. It's locked, but I quickly fix that with the flick of my wrist. I listen for movement, but there's nothing. The sounds of a fan whirling and of someone's breathing is the only thing I register as I slip inside. The door clicks behind me. Quiet as a mouse, I wander through the home, noticing a few things here and there before I stop at the door that hides the sinful aroma.

     My knees almost buckled beneath me as I inhale. I rest my forehead on the door, begging, pleading, to the Goddesses above I wasn't wrong. I couldn't be wrong again, it's been so long, so many years since I've last cherished, I've last sated, I've last held... I couldn't be on a wild chase. After everything that's happened, I'll never mate again if she's not behind this door. I couldn't bare that pain because of the last.

     The door opens and not all the way either. About a fourth of the door is held back by a chair and a desk. Peaking my head in, I notice how small the room is. A bed is directly in front of me, no more than three feet, and there lays a cat near the edge. A small path lined with dressers leads me to a figure in the bed. My eyes blink rapidly, blurring my vision from the sudden confirmation. I practically run to her side as soon as I see her hair's naturally dark turning into a blonde.

     Brazenly, I touch the smooth cheek of the woman with porcelain skin. She's not exactly what I remember, but I feel the bond between us. It's there, coursing through both our veins, alive and present. This is when I place a knee on the bed and hover above the woman. She's sleeping soundly, her eyes softly sifting back and forth, and I can only imagine what she dreams. My eyes linger over her face, inhaling her luxurious scent. Her cheeks are puffy, and she has a small mouth, but I could kiss her lips until time stopped. Brushing away strands of hair, I remember our last dance.

     As much as I wanted to crawl in bed with her, I kiss her exposed neck instead, nibbling for a moment. I don't know how she came back to me, but she's here and I can't let her go.

     "Until we meet again," I gently kiss her neck once more, savoring the taste. I would have her in my arms tonight.

     Softly, I rise from the bed and pull her blanket up to her shoulders. She may not have been my past mate, but my wolf calls to hers and I know for a fact she's connected to me. It's without a doubt I'll have her by the end of this Anima Luna and the kingdom will finally have their queen. My hand runs over her chest and stomach, and it's a shock when I find she's not a toothpick. Her body's ample with an outline of curves. I delicately trace her hips, fantasizing about what lays beneath the covers.

     My cock springs to action, enticed by her frame. The member twitches, as if it knew exactly who was laying beneath it. It's hard to stand there without looking or even touching what belongs to me. A low, feral gnarr reverberates through my chest. Until I can see her again, I'll have to take care of myself. My fingertips brush against her ass just for a moment, and like a switch, she moans incoherent words in her sleep. Her voice, it's soothing, so much so I kneel before her.

     I couldn't help it, I slid my hand up and down my shaft, watching her sleep. The more I breathed in her aroma, the more I pumped myself. I smile at the shift in her sleep. The woman turns toward means I take her hand in mine. Our fingers lace, and a quick memory of tousled sheets sends a moan to my voice. The pleasure begins to build up, my cock throbbing in my palm as I speed my pace. I'm quick to kiss her hand and let go before I get too aroused.

     Instead of staying to finish, I jerk one last time and stand, memorizing every inch of her delectable body I could before I allow the urge to take her control me. She'll be mine, in due time.

     Walking down her steps, I take off running towards the woods, shifting in mid-step. I need to prepare everything for tonight. I can't let her slip through my claws like last time... A deep whine comes from my muzzle.

     Not like last time.

..•..

     I blew off another call from the disastrous Prince Declan. As much as I didn't want to go to the Hunt, something was making it impossible. I woke up with a headache and I could have sworn the scent from last night lingered in my room. Whatever the case, I shrug the matter to the side. It's definitely low on my stack of cases right now with the damned prince at the top.

     I had already talked to him at five, telling him I'm not going to the Hunt even if he drags me, which he also said he could do if I would like. Barf! I'd rather be met with a skydiving trip and no parachute. I'd have more chances of coming out happy. I mean, I appreciate the entire groove he's got going on, but Prince Declan only has a mind for himself.

     I had been cleaning up my house, airing it out as I cook some food. I couldn't wait to dig into the pot roast stewing on the stove. I added a few of my own personal touches and voila, it's complete! Since I had extra time, I baked some cookies and decided to read. Time flew by and luckily I didn't burn anything. I finished my book just in time for my meal to be done, which was totally a score. Quickly, I make my plate, grab a couple pieces of loaf bread, and head into the living room to watch some Netflix. I couldn't wait to finish the series I started a couple days ago, and I only had a couple episodes left.

     I eat two bites of my food before someone bangs on my door. They continue, even when I scream, "Hey, hey! I'm coming, I'm comin'. Hold your horses!" My eyes roll at the Theo impatience.

     As soon as I open my door, Prince Declan speeds by me with a couple items in his hands. He doesn't bother apologizing, only races towards the middle of the living room. I barely blink before he's yapping about dresses. "So since you've decided not to pick up your phone," a sharp, inconspicuous glare is thrown my way, "I went to the liberty of sorting through a few dresses I think you'd be dashing in!" The wolf smiles proudly, holding up a certain one. I couldn't tell what it was because of the black cover, in fact they all had black covers, but I knew it was a dress. That's much was clear.

     "Sure," I roll my eyes and slam the door shut. "Come right on in. Why not?"

     Licking my lips, I taste a bit of my food and settle back into my seat. Of course, the prince stands in front of my television, sorting through the clothing items before laying three down across my couch. He chose to present them himself, which I thought was weird. Rolling my eyes, I feast on my food and get comfortable. It was only nine at night and I was getting ready for a marathon. 

     Obviously, the marathon will have to wait.

     Prince Declan unzips the clothing cover and the first thing I see is a beautiful navy blue evening dress covered in a thing layer of sparkles and sequins. There's thick straps holding the dress on the hanger and I notice how deep the front dives.  Towards the bottom, I notice a floral design outlined in black thread. Immediately, I love the beautiful item, but I couldn't wear such an dress and pull it off.

     The prince twirls it for me, showing off the flare at the knees. "You like? I believe the color would accent your beauty. Especially the figure," he complements, eyeing me a little too harshly.

     "Mhm, sure." I roll my eyes at the royal asshole. "Nothing like a good showcase of the goods, right?" I scoff. Halfway done with my meal and all ready, I have Prince Declan frowning.

     His lips press into a thin line as he straightens his shoulders. "I'll have you know, I'm taking this quite seriously, McKenzie." The prince points out. "I'm really trying here, and you won't even bother to give me your honest opinion! The least you could do is fake it," he pouts, cocking a hip out and resting his hand there.

     Immediately, I raise a brow and pull my glasses down an inch or more. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Are you serious?" I laugh. "You act more like a woman than me, Your Royalness." My laughter grows louder and I can't seem to stop. I've managed to finish my dinner, with some bread left over.

     Prince Declan doesn't laugh. He only stares blatantly back at me. "Would you just tell me what you think, damnit!" He spat, unhinged. The panic and anger transparent in his eyes alerts me of something other than personal gain's going on here. No one would become this angry over a joke is it wasn't from an outside source.

     With wide eyes, I clear my throat and finish my food. The wolf fixes his suit, mumbling to himself about the little things. "I—I'm not a fan of the front," I dispute. It's the first flaw I could think of and he's already brought three others I haven't seen. I couldn't let his effort go to waste.

     The prince frowns again, "What's wrong with it?" His eyes turn to the dress. "Seems perfect to me."

      I scoff, "Of course it does, to you." I roll my eyes at his assumptions. "I don't have the tits for that dress, and not to mention my stomach's not the smoothest one out there." Picking up my last piece of bread, I munch on the food, completely absorbed into the plain flavor.

     "Those are just excuses!" The wolf prince claims.

     My eyes narrow at Prince Declan, debating on the dress when it suddenly came to me. "Wait," I take a bite of my bread, "why am I even looking at this dress anyway?" I show no sign of being a lady as I talk with my mouth full. My eyebrow raised at the question I've asked when he hasn't answered. My suspicions are confirmed while he struggles to come up with a reply.

     "The Howl. Have you all ready forgotten?" He tsks without much care. The wolf tosses the well-designed dress to the floor with its cover. I blink at the negligence in his products.

      One last bite and I'm finished. I swallow before answering, "No. I just figured this was for something else, Your Royal Highness." I grin big and wide, masking my true feelings.

     "Well, since you clearly didn't like that gown, how about this—" he pulls out a green dress.

     It's floor length, like the last one, only the color is more of a pop. The dress is a dusty mint color with a modest chest drawn up by mint strings. They tie behind the a-line neck and cascade down the open back. On any average sized female, it's probably look amazing, but because I was not-so-average, I shunned the piece of elegance. I couldn't have a masterpiece be put to shame by an unfit body.

     It's mostly my fault, though.

     Shaking my head, I turn the second dress away. "It's beautiful, but.." I linger my voice, choosing to pause in my words.

     "But what?"

     My face scrunches in a ghastly, objectifying expression as I answer. "The color's just.. eh." I stare my honest opinion, not quite caring how he felt about it. "And it's not my style.. good pick, though!" I add when I notice his face fall.

     He must have picked these out himself if he's becoming so emotional about them. I gathered the intel from the way he acts. It's not a surprise either, he's always struck me as the girlfriend in the relationship. Manipulating everyone to get what he wants. If I only I had half the power he has, I wouldn't be stuck here with him now.

     The wolf prince doesn't bother asking more on the dress, just tosses it to the ground with the other one. "How about this lovely beauty? You'll look simply angelic," he charms me. A quick little wink is sent my way.

     My eyes roll at his bi-polar attitude change. As much as I wanted to address the matter, I dismiss it and focus in the dress. It's a long maxi dress with a defined sequined v-neck with no sleeves adorning the fabric. Honestly, the design was adorable, very soft and delicate with a thigh high split. The mermaid shape of the flare around the calves catches my attention. So far, I believed this dress was the best of the three.

     I hum, "Better, but I still think it's a bit much. All those sparkles? I'm not a disco ball, Your Royalness."

     A drink from my cup fills me quickly as Prince Declan sighs depletedly. "My Goddess! You're one hell of a woman to please," he complains under his breath. A sent a glare his way, daring him to speak in it more. He doesn't.

     The last and final dress is black, off the shoulder, and looks as if it would mold to my body. The from neckline is a sweetheart dip as the dress follows the mermaid concept design. When he removes the magnificent fabric from the bag, I notice the night split near the waist. The dress made he think of a hot, gothic version of Morticia's dress, only it didn't bare any long sleeves. My mouth inadvertent drops at the sight of the evening gown, and I wish I had the figure for it. It'd look so sexy and seductive... I almost couldn't wait for the Hunt.

     "Well," Prince Declan smiles when he sees my expression. "What do you think, McKenzie?"

     I'm speechless. There's nothing I can say that'll explain the way I feel about the dress, myself, and the entire situation. I'm helpless and forced to choose. I'm only grateful it's not dependent on life or death. I wanted to just flat out say I wanted all the dresses and I would decide later, but they all seemed like a costume.

     I sigh, "I don't know. They're all so gorgeous, and I'm just..."

     "You are going to the ball, Miss Cinderella. So, pick one!" The wolf demands, pointing a finger at me with a stern expression.

     Ugh, just kill me now. I plead to the heavens.

     For the next two hours, the prince and I argue about dresses and makeup, how my hair's supposed to be styled, especially about shoes. I was so not going to wear any heels whatsoever. Now that was the worst argument yet. It seems as if I was right: Prince Declan's more female that I thought.

     I giggle, quickly quieting my voice so the wolf prince wouldn't hear.

<<published 06.01.20>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 12.9K 26
Book 1 Alpha Taming She stopped, watching him with large scared eyes. Mika had no godly clue why her thighs tingled with excitement just from him be...
771K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
445K 12.7K 29
Previously, My enemies are my mates. Highest ranking in werewolf: #15 Highest ranking in vampire #74 "Who the fûck touched you!?" Tate's eyes turned...
1M 29.1K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...