Flicker in the Night

By Violet_Rain95

Hit with an unplanned pregnancy, Valentina finds herself thrust into a life she never saw coming. She struggl... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Rangers
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Stirder
Valentina
Unknown
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Author's Note!
Where I am at.

Strider

18.2K 634 79
By Violet_Rain95

Hearing the water turn on I knew she was in the shower. She confuses the shit out of me. No doubt there. Even though I had told myself that I was going to stay away from her. She's too fucking innocent to be drag into his world. The club isn't for the weak. We have enemies who would take old ladies to get a point across. I promised myself that I would never have another old lady after Pam

Fuck that bitch.

Shaking my head I can't start thinking about her now. I closed my eyes trying to block her last words to me but failed.

"I can't do this anymore, I thought I was ready but I was wrong, I'm leaving back home to DC." She handed me back her property cut and left. Not only did she leave me behind. She left behind our son Elijah. He just turned four last week most people don't know that. He's my whole world. I'm not going to lie.

I spoil him to death.

What draws me to Valentina is that fact that she is going to be a single mom and I can relate to that. Not that mother part but being a single parent. Shit's hard. I caught myself thinking if she would be a good mother to Elijah? But he is not her own. How will she react to that? She's young to. How would she feel that I'm twenty-one? But to me, age is just a number but I will never touch a girl who is under eighteen. I'm not into that shit. Hearing the water shut off I looked down the hall to see her walk into the room. Shaking my head. I had to stop myself from going in there. Did I move to fast with her? With this whole thing? She is trying to get her act together still. She still hung up on the dick that knocked her up?

Better not be I'll take him out!

Deciding it was best to start on her windows. Few minutes later I had it out. I heard her walk back into the room. Looking over my shoulder to find she was looking at me "Umm... I'm going to head out now,"

"Alright, I'll lock up when I'm done and leave the new keys with Frank,"

She nodded and was about to walk away when she turned back to me. "I don't know what your intentions are. Or what is happening. But, whatever this is. I don't want to rush anything." I put the window down and turned to face her crossing my arms over my chest.

She watched my muscles as the flexed.

"I mean. I'm pregnant for crying out loud! We can't hooked up. How will that make us look? I don't want to drag you into this."

"How do you think this will make us look?"

"What if people think that the baby is yours? I don't want you to feel weird about it," she voice broke a little "why can't you find someone else? Someone who isn't carrying a baby." She whispered.

The hormones are getting to her. Pam went through it with Elijah. Pushing off the window I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her. I pulling her down on the sofa with me. I had her straddle my hips she laid her head on my chest. I started to over think. Part of me was fight while the other was telling me to tell her. I shouldn't hide this from her if I do plan making her mine. Because the minute I laid my eyes on her. I just had to have her.

She took my breath away.

"I have a son," I said out loud before I could talk myself out of it.

She pulled away looking at me "You have a son?" her voice unsure if she heard me right.

I nodded "he just turned four."

Something crossed her face "you have a son. That means you have a wife or a girlfriend. Yet here you are here with me. That's wrong on so many levels, how could you!" she snapped out hitting my chest.

She tried to get out of my hold but I tighten my gripped. "Listen to me first. Before you start jumping the gun." I lowered my voice making she stopped moving.

"I was seventeen when I started getting into the Club. I meet Pam when I was fourteen. We date on and off for a while. But one day we found out she got pregnant with our son. Everything was going good up till she had Elijah." I stopped talking looking away. I'm not sure what happened, I felt hands on the side of my face I looked back to her.

"She pulled this crap saying she couldn't do this. She wasn't ready and she up and left to DC three days after she had Elijah." Val flinched back at my tone I didn't say it with heart because what Pam did was fucked up.

Everyone Knew it.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." She shook her head and started rubbing her hands up and down my chest in a soothing way. "I can't imagine going through that. I want to say I understand. But, I don't because I didn't know Armani at all. It was just supposed to be a one night thing."

"But I don't regret that night what to know why?" I nodded my head "if I didn't have sex with him. Then I would have been still stuck in a house where my dad drinks his life away. I would still be in school where I had no one there and people telling me I was nothing. Most of all I won't have met some great people." She gave a small smile that brighten her face. I want to be the reason she smiles.

She has been through a lot though. It's no wonder she doesn't trust to easy. "But I can relate to you on being a single parent." She gave another small smile "well to a certain point as you can see she is not born yet."

I gave a small smile just staring at her. She was stepped up to take care of her baby. That there, is a strong woman. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you-" she shook her head "Never mind I have to go." She whispered she tried to get up but I wouldn't her go.

Why does she keep doing that?

Opens up then shut down.

"Strider?" A shiver went down my back when she said my name. Because it sounded like angels singing.

I looked to her lips then back to her eyes grabbing her by the back of her neck. I smashed lips to hers in a hard rough kiss.

I laid her on the sofa without breaking the kiss. I slip my hand between us, down her yoga pants she was wearing. Where I started to play with her clit. As I did rough strokes of my fingers. Her breathing was coming out in short pants against my lips. Slipping two fingers in her a soft moan left her. Not long after I took off her clothes along with mine. I put my tip inside her entrance than started pushing inside. I groaned. Gripping the cushions next to her head while she gripped my shoulders. "You're tighter than I thought," I sucked in a breath.

"I only had sex once," she whispered I looked to her with an eyebrow raised then smirked.

"Hmm, what a naughty little girl," I whispered in her ear. Her face heated up turning red. I stated kissing down her neck while rocking my hips into hers.

More soft moans fill the room.

My body was burning with need and want. Without warning she rocked her hips into mine. Which caused me to bite down on her neck. She gasped a little and I picked up speed till we both reached our point. When I pulled out I laid next to her groaning. I rolled over so she was laying on top of me but laying on her side. She won't hurt the baby. I looked at her and pulled her closer to me. She laid her head on my chest and pick a leg up over me so I drew lazy circles on her thigh with my thumb.

"Was that better than your first time?" I said kissing her forehead and she laughed.

"I think it's because I was drunk. But, this time I weren't," I nodded brushing hair out her face.

She closed her eyes and relaxed.

I felt her breathing slow down to a steady rhythm so I knew she fell asleep. I didn't want to move her so let her lay on top of me. At some point I pulled a blanket over us. I didn't mind laying here with her. She looked tired and stressed out, I watched as she slept at first. Then got to thinking. I wasn't interested in having another kid but then here she is pregnant. A baby girl in fact! I smiled a little, how would it be to have a little girl?

There was a knock on the door so I laid her down on the sofa. Then covered her up. Putting my pants on then went to open the door, Hayden leaned on the door frame studying me. I opened the door wider so he can come in. he walked into the room he all look amused to see our clothes on the floor.

"I thought you said you were going to stay away from her?" I didn't say anything making him hum "Mind explaining because I'm lost." He said looking at her then me

I sighed and ran my hands down my face "I don't know there's something about her I can't shake." He nodded so I went on "every time I see her. I want her even more," I said looking back to her.

"You're a good man. I think you two are good for each other and I think she will be to Elijah. Look how she took to taking care of her little one." I nodded he's right

"I don't know man and my gut is telling me she is the one. But ever since Pam," I stopped shaking my head looking back to her. "I want to find out more about that little cunt that knocked her up." I growled out my hands going into fisted at my side "He needs to be taught a lesson. No one touches my girl like that!"

"Your girl? So you are going to claim her then?" Hayden said not believing me "but as far as the cock sucker goes. You should ask that friend of her, what her name, Brianna is it?" He said and I nodded agreeing with him. "You got to let the boys know that you are going to claim her and the baby. So they can watch out for her you know how scum bags would use her to get to you," he added and I agreed

"Yeah you're right. Who's here now?" I asked

"Hmm. the usually I guess Flame just got here before I came up," he said looking at Val as she moved a little. I felt a smile tug on my face

She's asleep she looks like an angle

"Alright, let's go down stairs before she wakes up." I said following but not before grabbing my cut. Shutting the door behind me. We stampeded down the stairs I saw the boys and nodded we did your hand shake then sat down on the stool.

"Hey man, what's up with you and that girl?" Blade asked and then all eyes were on me?

"What girl," Flame said looking at me with a glare. But I was used to it. He doesn't goes by Flame nothing

I trust him with my life.

"Yeah about that. You guys aren't allowed to touch her she's mine." I started off meeting everyone's eyes.

Flame started laughing "No really, who is she?" He said and everyone looked to him and it got me mad I wasn't playing games.

"I'm not playing you fucking touch her. I'll kill you myself understood," I said standing to face him.

"Alright clam down Strider. You know what is mean though right?" Boss said placing a hand on my shoulder up looking at me I nodded.

"Yeah, I know and I'm going to do what I can to protect her. But I might need a little help," I said looking around at me boys who nodded.

"She family now we got her back." Hayden said getting up patting my back then he smiled "When do we get to see her in a propriety patch?" he then asked and everyone face light up even Flame had a glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, because out of all the girls you slept with. You want to claim her. She must be something special," Blade said everyone laughed and I joined them.

"I don't know. She's different from the other girls. She doesn't treat me like a piece of meat. She needs someone there to help her, although. She doesn't want to admit it." It felt like I've been away from her to long. I didn't want her to feel like I used her when she wakes up.

"I'm going to go see if she up." I said standing before they had time to say anything and walked back up stairs.

As I got to my door. I pressed my ear to it to see if I can hear if she was up. I opened the door and saw her moving around as if trying to fight someone off. She whimpered making me frown, closing and locked the door. I walk to the sofa lifting the blanket so I can crawled in next to her. She rolled around right into my chest, I wanted to keep her there so I wrapped my arms around her. She went stiff at first but then slowly relaxed and she snuggled closer to me.

What was she doing to me?

---------------------------------------

I'm trying to get a more inside to Strider and trying my best to shape up the club and I hope you guys like it so far....anyways till next time 

VOTE,COMMENT

-Violet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 2.4K 51
BOOK 1- A yes BOOK 2- A Fight Innana turned back to Osmian. "Before I forget. I made this for you." Innana said and handed the multicoloured flower t...
3.4M 114K 50
Astrid is running from a monster, the man who kidnapped her and forced her to breed his heirs. But she's escaped his clutches. Finding herself fleein...
771K 14.9K 50
Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...
2.8K 40 53
Alayna moans desperately, gripping my shoulder blades as I slowly guide myself inside of her. We're both gasping into each other's mouths, and my han...