ππ‘πˆπ‚π„. DAISUKE KAMBE

By tokkidino

ππ‘πˆπ‚π„. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... More

δΎ‘ζ Ό ; prologue.
第一章 ; worthy enough to join.
第二章 ; the two persons.
第三章 ; cynical thoughts.
第四章 ; tomatoe ketchup.
第5章 ; accidentally in his car.
第六章 ; bedroom floor.
第7章 ; assistance.
8η«  ; the female celebrity.
第九章 ; a different thank-you.
第十章 ; the millionare's house.
第十一章 ; chef amorcito.
12η«  ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13η«  ; that cafΓ© waiter.
14η«  ; master amorcito.
15η«  ; jealous much(?)
16η«  ; tastier than coffee.
第17章 ; sick of his touch.
18η«  ; fever by you.
第十九章 ; modern detectives agency.
第20章 ; boyfriend.
21η«  ; the reason why i can't sleep.
23η«  ; shirtless millionare.
24η«  ; first time hearing you say that.
25η«  ; not just friends.
26η«  ; time to apologize.
27η«  ; back to reality.
28η«  ; adopted.
チャプター29 ; impatient millionare.
30η«  ; marriage contract.
31η«  ; future mrs. kambe.
32η«  ; not allowed to get drunk.
33η«  ; sister-in-law.
34η«  ; starting the preparations.
35η«  ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36η«  ; a boring, failed hangout.
37η«  ; punishment.
第38章 ; following accounts.
39η«  ; insect.
第40章 ; bathtub.
41η«  ; she's back in tokyo.
第42章 ; temporary pleasure.
第43章 ; both at faults.
第44章 ; sincere ily.
45η«  ; separation(?)
46η«  ; helpless millionare.
47η«  ; idk what to name the chapter.
48η«  ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49η«  ; angry millionaire.
t a g
第50章 ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
第51章 ; "wanna do the thing again?"
第52章 ; future child.
第53章 ; 2020 christmas special.
第54章 ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
第55章 ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
第56章 ; only with you.
第57章 ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
第58章 ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
第59章 ; daiki.
第60章 ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

22η«  ; slept for eight hours.

6.1K 251 108
By tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-two] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"WHERE DID YOU F*CKING GO?" Kato irely asks with his eyebrows furrowed down dangerously as his hands are placed on his hips, he was leaning on the door frame. He didn't seem satisfied.

You walk past by him, shrugging and ignoring him but he only grabbed your arm making you discontinue your steps. It was five in the morning, turning six any minute now and the day can't get any worse than this. Right?

He slightly raised his voice higher, "You're not going to answer me, blockhead?" you pulled your arm off from his grip then gave him a look of annoyance.

Before you responded to him, you first exhaled a dramatic sigh. "I went out. What else?" his expression became worse and he starts gripping his fingers on his hair in frustruation.

"Did you have any idea how stressed I was when I realized that you weren't in the hotel building anymore?!"

You rolled your eyes in disbelief, all you really want to do now is just sleep. "So what? You did this last time too and finished a task all alone when you woke up the earliest." you raised a brow at him.

He bit his lower lip, he looked irritated by what you just said- irritated because he knows that you had a point.

He crosses his arms, "But I'm older than you and more experienced, goddamn (Y/n)! What if something happened to you?! What if-"

The door of the room let out a few a knocks before it opened, it appeared a female worker. "Good morning (Y/n)-sama and Haru-sama, I just want to let you know that tonight will be your flight back to Japan. Be ready."

She slowly creaks the door to close ti'll she opened it again and adds something, "Oh! I almost forgot to mention that your other detective friends has entered the hotel's premises and are now looking for you."

"They've come so early. Why?" after finishing her sentences, she politely bowed and gently closed the door. Leaving you and Kato with confuse expressions plastered on your faces.

You turned your back and grabbed a few clothes from your luggages again before heading straight into the bathroom. Before you closed the door, Kato shouts, "We're not done yet, blockhead! You're pissing me off!"

You ignored him again and just rendered him a simple eye-roll. The day has only just started and its not going so smoothly at all. And the time when you were with Hanji in the playground was a fun time too.

Both of you became more familiar with each other and it was quite a blast just having a chill conversation with him. He is a nice guy after all, who woudn't like him? He has the looks and personality.

You quickly slipped your black ripped-jeans in and a yellow, mustard oversized sweater with stripes. And you paired it all up with your white sneakers. You feel so cozy now.

At the mirror, you checked yourself for approval if you looked more appropriate enough before heading out. You took the time and just combed your hair with your fingers as well, and that's about it.

When you were done and went back inside the bedroom, you noticed Kato already changed into some clothes because the ones he was wearing earlier was just lying on the floor.

You picked it up and shoved it into his luggage. "Such an iresponsible monkey." then you head out the room to find where the others are.

"Oh, hey (Y/n)! Good morning!" Atasha cheerfully beams as she was the first one who saw you coming towards them. They were all just chilling and sitting in one area inside the cafeteria.

You forced a smile and took the vacant seat beside her. "Good morning to you too." you yawned, and quickly covered your mouth with your hand when you realized.

Atasha looks at you with concern, "Are you sick? Your eyes don't look too good." she places her palm gently on your forehead then retreats it as she spoke again, "No fever. That's good."

"Did you had enough sleep, (Y/n)?" Keo asks you, and you lied as you bobbed your head up and down. You saw Hanji looking at you with a grin, you just gave him an eye roll.

Kira notices how you and Hanji were acting. "Seems like my older brother and (Y/n) is already close friends now." she showed a fraud smile. "I wonder how did that happe-"

"Where's the other dude?" Hiroto asks you and Kato. "You know, your other friend who just said that he is (Y/n)'s boyfriend?" he adds and you noticed everyone's expression shifting.

You opened your mouth to say something but someone cuts you off. "(Y/n) has a boyfriend?" Hanji asks again and suddenly looked blue. Seems like the Ikoro siblings didn't know what drama happened last night since they were absent at that time.

Kira rendered everyone a face of disbelief and bursted into laughter, "Ha! Seriously? You must be joking! Why would he like a slut like her?" she twists one of her fingers with her hair. "I have better looks than her anywa-"

"Watch your language, Kira." Atasha snapped with a warning-look and Kira only shrugged unhesitantly. You gave her a completely annoyed face, no one has ever called you that, a slut just called someone a slut.

"I'm sorry, my sister still lacks some manners." Hanji tilts his head as he apologizes to everyone. Kira nudged his brother's arm and whined, "What did you just say?!"

Hiroto pinches his nose bridge in disbelief and just faced Kato who was beside him. "They ignored my question. Can you answer it instead, Kato? Where's the other dude?"

Kato glances at you who was focused on watching them. He shifts his eyes back to Hiroto and responded immediately, "He had to go back in Japan for some reasons."

Then Hiroto nods at him, "Makes sense."

"He knows?" you mentally questioned. Some of the people working in the hotel must have told him since they knew that you and Kato were siblings.

Atasha waves her palm infront of your face. "Hello (Y/n)? Are you even listening?" then she realizes that you were already silently sleeping with your head tilted to the side.

She brushes of a few strands of your bangs off your face and told everyone that you were unexpectedly sleeping already.

"She fainted?!" Hiroto panics and Keo slaps his arm. "No, she just fell asleep unconciously."

"Well, isn't that the same as fainting??"

Atasha claps her hands to get everyone's attention, her face shows a serious look. "Guys, we can't just leave her like this. Will someone be kind enough to bring her back into her room?"

She emphazies the word 'someone' as she sternly looked at all the unfazed guys. And when they got what she mean't by her expression, Kato stands up and volunteers, "I'm her brother, anyways. Hiroto, do you mind lending me some help?"

"Sure-"

Hiroto was cut off when Hanji suddenly stood up and walk towards you. "I'll help you." he says then waits for Kato to come towards you too.

Everyone looked at him in confusion but Kato just shrugged his shoulders and nods. He walked towards you and let Hanji carry you bridal-style. Kato accompanied him to show where the room is.

While they were busy getting you off into your room, the others quietly talked. "Isn't Hanji acting strange? He never does favors to anyone before." Keo starts and Kira giggles.

"Are you all that stupid? Well, its obviously because he likes her."

Your eyelids slowly opens by the bright sunlight, you rubbed your eyes as you slowly forced yourself to sit up. You were back into the room, you were laid down on your bed with blankets on top of you.

Then you saw Kato just leaning on the door frame with his hands tugged in his pockets, he stares at you. "How long was I asleep?.." you ask, still slightly unconcious.

"Eight hours." he simply says and your eyes widens at his response. You opened your phone and checked the time, it was four in the afternoon now. You just missed the entire day just like that.

Kato adds, "Our flight back to Japan will be at six, and your luggages was already organized by Atasha and Keo. Hanji and Hiroto also bought you some food since you've skipped two meals already."

You eventually got a headache as you listened to him, but as you processed in your mind everything he just said- you can't help but make a faint smile across your lips just by thinking on how much they've helped you.

"But except for the Kira, that female dog."

"Oh and Hanji told me everything on what you two did last night. Going to the playground because you can't sleep? Lying that you threw up when there was another real reason for that?"

No way, you've just been exposed. You just plopped yourself back to laying on the bed again and just covered your ears with a pillow. "I'm not in the mood, moron."

"Don't worry, I didn't told Hanji the actual reason. But you and I have a lot talk about, blockhead. Prepare your explanations."

You threw a pillow on his face. "Just freaking mind your own business, stupid-Kato. Don't meddle into my life!" you yelled.

He threw back the pillow towards you, hitting your head. "But I'm your brother, blockhead. And I'm older than yo-"

"Shut up! You always say that."

___ ° ° '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.4K 21
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! --- It all started with a simple caramel apple. If you had known, you wouldn't have given him a gift to show your gratitude...
352K 9.7K 27
❛ I LIKE SHINY THINGS, BUT I'D MARRY YOU WITH PAPER RINGS ! β•°β”ˆβž€ a short compilation of one shots for daisuke...
394K 12K 89
{COMPLETED} "π™·πš˜πš  πšŒπšŠπš— πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ πš‹πšŽ 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πšŠπš—πš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšžπšœπš’πš—πš 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ- πš—πš˜, πš πš›πš˜πš—πš πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—, πš‘οΏ½...
99.2K 4.8K 17
β€’ β€’ β€’ Daichi: This was a bad idea. I'm leaving. GreatHornedAce: DAICHI NO UR THE GLUE THAT HOLDS THIS FAMILY TOGETHER Daichi: What family GreatHorne...