||𝗔 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗻...

Von dixrspore

LOVE: [luv] - n 1. an intense affection for another person based on personal or familial ties. 2. the deep t... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

29

955 52 0
Von dixrspore

During the evening...

Jade has just come back to pick up Crystal, Dove was at the door sawing goodbye. "Ani Dove when I see you and ukle tae again...please soon." Crystal asked rubbing her eyes.

Dove sighed knowing she would never see Tae again. She really likes him too, but Dove has to move on. "We'll see sweet." she smiled. Jade knew something was going on between the two of them but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Dove is everything okay...you seem upset." she asked. "I-I'm okay, I'll call you later okay." Dove smiled with tears rimming her eyes. "You still have my things right?" she asked.

"Yeah...is this about the divorce Dove. You only told me a few weeks ago but it seems like you don't want it to happen." Jade muttered covering Crystal's ears.

"I have a boyfriend Jade, he showed up yesterday while she was here. She really likes Tae and I didn't want to upset her."

"I like Taehyung too Dovie...If you get the divorce come over to mine for as long as you want. Just make sure it's what you want."

"Yeah...thanks Jadie." she smiled faintly.

"I love you okay. Tell Tae I said hi and that I hope he's okay." Jade sighed stroking her little sister's cheek. "I love you too Jade."

"See you tomorrow then."

"yeah, bye" She shut the door and began to whimper, Taehyung tilted his head and smiled faintly.

Dove turned around and flinched, she wiped her eyes and smiled. "Hey."

"Why are you crying?" he asked approaching his wife. "Nothing, I'm okay." she forced a smile and tried to walk away but Taehyung caught her hand and pulled her back. "You can't hide from me Munchkin...you know I can tell wilber your upset." He sighed stroking her cheeks.

"hmph...I'm just upset about tomorrow."

Taehyung frowned and nodded, "I am too baby, but we still have today right. Still three hours till midnight. We can do something together, like have a movie marathon. I have some cookies and ice cream. I can put the cookies in the microwave so they're soft a gooey if you want." Taehyung suggested with a small smile. Dove giggled seeing how positive he seemed to be about the whole things. He loves her to death and he can just be so happy about the divorce.

"And maybe you could dye my hair again?"

"W-what colour now..." She asked wiping her wet face. "Blonde." he chuckled, this one is fading."

"Okay Tae."

He bit his lip softly and kissed her head, "let's go then Princess." he took her hand and brought her to the cinema room, he made her
stay there until he came back with the ice cream and warm cookies.

It was a long night but the two made the most of it. They laughed and joked together and even played hide and seek. After that they got drunk and had their own little party in the living room with music and more alcohol.

By the time they were knocked out it was 2 in the morning.

...

"T-TaeHyUNG...You loOk liKe My coCK." Dove giggled making her way upstairs. Taehyung wasuas drunk as his wife but he was still a little tipsy. "I'm wanna go SKINNY DIPPING in your pool." she smiled running to back doors.

"No Dove." Taehyung ran after her and she was already half naked. "Dove stop."

Her eyes widened and she looked at taehyung, "WHy is it called~ s-skinny dipping...if thick people do it too. I love my juicy friends." she giggled grabbing Tae's ass. A soft gasp left her lips and grabbed it with two hands.

"You're ass is great." she muttered before thrusting her hips into his like a mad man. "let's FUCK in the pool."

"I'd love to but it's the middle of winter, no thanks."

Dove frowned and pulled down her bra straps. "Dove no!"

"What...it's not like we haven't fucked before.." She whined jumping on him and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Fuck me against the glass...I want everyone to see." she giggled, slowly humping him. Taehyung was completely red, "okay I think somebody needs to go to bed."

"I think someone needs a spanking." She smirked before biting his nose. He grabbed her chin and pulled her head away. "Do you actually want me to spank you Dove, because I'll be very harsh."

"Do it do it, you pussy." she ordered. Taehyung dropped her onto the floor and she looked up at him with a mischievous smirk. Her eyes traveled down to his crotch and she licked his lips. "I bet you're dick tastes like caramel ice cream." she muttered. She went for his trousers trying to pull them down.

"No No No!" Taehyung yelled grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back. "stop!"

"I'll only stop till you spank me." she whined. He gave in and dragged her by the arm. He sat on the coffee table and bent her over his knee before giving her one big whack on the ass.

Dove gasped and giggled, "don't play with me Dove." he grumbled before slapping her ass again. She whimpered and cling onto his thigh. He grabbed her waist and threw her petite body over his shoulder. "You're sexy blonde, really sexy." she yawned.

Taehyung ignored her and took her to her room. He threw her on her bed and she laughed. "Go to sleep.."

"Nah-ah." she exclaimed kicking her legs like a toddler. She tried to sit up but he pushed her down. "Tae baby stay with me...please." she begged with her puppy eyes. "No Dove go to sleep."

"But I need a huggable person. I want CUDDLES!!" she yelled hitting Taehyung aggressively. He huffed and impatiently held her against his chest. "Go to sleep." he demanded. She yawned and smiled to herself, "okay."

Her eyes fluttered shut and a few minutes later she was snoring softly. He smiled even though she was being a pain in the ass. He laid her down and covered her with the blanket, his lips gently pressed the tip of her nose and he left her in peace.

Next morning.

It was the day of the divorce, Dove and Taehyung haven't spoken all morning because Taehyung hasn't left his room.

He was still asleep while Dove was picking out an outfit to wear. She was dreading the time they would have to part but she needed to look decent. She had a slight headache from last night, she remembered what she did and was kinda embarrassing by the whole thing.

She rubbed her temples and looked at the black long sleeved dress on her bed and the cream plaid coat. It was around three in the afternoon and they had to be at the office at around five. So she decided to wake Taehyung.

She staggered out of her room and into Tae's. A smile spread across her cheeks seeing him with his leg hooked over his pillow. "He's such a baby." she giggled before going over to wake him.

"Tae...Taehyung~" she uttered shaking him gently. He flinched and his eyes fluttered open. "Princess?" he groaned rolled over. "Babe we need to get up...we have to meet our solicitor in two hours. It takes hours to get there." she sighed.

Taehyung hummed and sat up with his elbows propped behind him. Dove smiled at his soft bed hair and stood up. "get ready okay..."

He nodded and watched her leave the room. "shit." he groaned ruffling his freshly dyed hair.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

922 51 40
"Will you jump with me? Let's die together." "I like you." "I love you." "We must marry each other,it's already decided." "Will you marry me?" "Pleas...
411K 33.9K 52
sub rosa [adj.] Latin 1. happening or done in secret * In which Jungkook falls in love with Taehyung at first sight but can't find a way to get close...
917 88 16
Love is what we all desire in life and many get it. Receiving love back is a wish of every lover. People say, "Love is a wonderful feeling", but Hear...
101K 3.8K 30
previously known as 'my teacher taehyung' dark romance| a tale in which a girl gets more than she bargains for when she develops feelings for whom s...