The Half to my Whole

By Asuki17

Leo Manoban Bruschweiler or just known as Leo Manoban to his close friends, acquaintances and family. He is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser/Trailer
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update(But i will soon) ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Special Chapter
New Stories!
Special Chapter 2
New story- Tipping over the hourglass

Chapter 30

1.2K 26 2
By Asuki17

LEO

Seoul, South Korea

9:00 PM

           "I feel bad for the poor girl." 

I laughed and took a bite out of my pasta before I cocked a brow and said, "Why?" 

"Because she had to deal with a person that is super dense and is also a pain in the ass." she deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes at her as I twist my fork, playing with the pasta and locked my gaze on hers who was already studying me, it was bright, curious and affectionate. She's too freaking beautiful, I don't wanna let her go, never.

"Anyways, continue what happened after that?" she asked curiously, her lips curved up into an enthusiastic smile.

I cleared my throat, "Okay..."

 ~~~          

    "What did you say?" she inquired, her eyes wide, almost falling out of its sockets.

Once my mind processed what I said in the spurt of the moment. I cursed myself internally but then decided to be truthful, since the cat is already out of the bag and I'll listen to this stupid organ that is inside my chest for once to settle it down since it clearly overpowered my brain to provide me logical and rational answers.

I swallowed the growing lump on my throat, " You're mine." I rasped out, my voice lower than I would have liked.

She blinked, once, twice and tries to open her mouth then closed it once again. We stayed awkwardly silent for awhile until she finally speaks up, "Since when did I become yours?" she croaked out.

I took a deep breath, " Since the time I decided to."

She shakes her head in a disapproving gesture and glared at me, "You can't just decide that. I make my own decisions as well." she snapped angrily, finally finding her voice.

I cocked an eyebrow once again and moved my face close to hers, her breath mingling with mine as I glanced on her lips before returning my gaze to hers and found out that she does the same and glanced on my mouth and returned to lock her gaze once more in mine. Her breath hitched and I could see her throat bobbed and nervousness. 

" So decide," I stated lowly, licking my lips which her eyes followed the gesture.

" W-What?" she stuttered out nervously.

" Say yes in being mine. I won't accept a no."

She huffed but still didn't look away nor moved an inch away from me, she was frozen on her spot as I was. 

" Cocky of you, there is always another choice." she stated stubbornly.

" That's why I removed the other choices." I replied, tilting my head to the side and moved closer to her ears, "You're mine and you already know that so don't be stubborn, you were never interested in that chimp Caleb from the start anyway."

" And how would you know that?" she sighed in what I think pleasure.

" Those looks you gave me spoke what I just need to know. I have just been trying to ignore it and told myself that I'm reading it wrong." I breathed out, "But this time though... I'm not gonna turn a blind eye on it, so just admit that you like me because I do." I confessed and moved my head back to stare at her face.

She blushed, her eyes wider than before but all her emotions were clearly displayed and I could read it like a book. She was embarrassed, shocked but mostly happy making my lips curved up into a smile. Her mouth who was previously wearing a scowl now broke out into a smile-- a beam rather,

" Took you long enough you idiot."

" I'm sorry." I said sincerely. 

I really am so sorry, I was almost too late.

I was stunned, my eyes went wide when her lips fell onto mine. Electricity zapped me from my lips to my entire being. When she pulled back, I immediately grabbed her nape and pulled her back to my lips, she gasped when she did but still reciprocated my kiss. She tasted spectacular in a lack of better words. Her arms wrapped around of my neck, pulling me impossibly closer. Like she can't get enough out of me just like how I can't get enough of her.

After for what feels like forever, we finally pulled back. Her hands glided over to my cheeks, cupping it. Her eyes absorbed mine into a soft gaze, it was full of emotion. We don't need words to explain, our eyes told everything  what our heart and soul wanted to say.

" You're mine got it?" I demanded softly, my gaze unwavering to tell her that I'm serious.

She nodded, her thumb soothingly grazed the skin of my cheek. I closed my eyes to enjoy it but then a questioning voice snapped my eyes open,

" Kyla?"

Our attention went to the owner of the voice, his eyebrows morphed into a questioning frown.  I was about to walk towards him and explain to him that my smurf is off limits but a hand  on my wrist stopped me. I turned my face to Kyla and gave her a questioning look, she just smile in response,

" Let me handle this, okay?" she looked up at me, her doe brown eyes shown so beautifully that I was unable to decline her request and just nodded at her like a puppy.

Whipped much?

" Just wait here." she stated before walking towards Caleb, forcing me to stand there while I impatiently watch them talk.

        Almost 30 minutes passed and I watched them begrudgingly, I desperately  wanted to use my legs and walk over there but instead I decided to sit on a bench, watching over them carefully and trying to read the words that comes out from their mouths. 

I saw Caleb smiled sadly before he hugged her. I was about to charge right then and there when I saw that but managed to stop myself. They separated soon after and Caleb turned his back and walked away. I took it as a cue and jogged towards my smurf impatiently. 

She gave me a small smile, " It's done, I rejected him. I feel kinda bad for him though, he was a good guy."

I furrowed my eyebrows, " Yeah, well he never had a chance on you anyways." I stated.

She cocked an eyebrow up before shaking her head and smiled playfully. "Huge ego there Manoban." she then tapped her chin as if to think, "No, well since your name is Leo. I'll call you lil' lion since you're not exactly a big bad lion, you just have a big ego." she grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say, it doesn't change the fact that you're still a smurf." I teased which earned me a smack on my harm making me hiss.

"Shut up!"  she crossed her arms and pouted playfully.

I laughed wholeheartedly. I grabbed her hand and clasped it in mine, her curious doe eyes gaze up in mine. 

I smiled, "Shall we go home?" 

~~~

           "Awww...." she cooed, "That's so sweet that the ants are biting me." she smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, you wanted me to tell you the story so you deal with it." I said and took a sip from my drink.

"So what happened next?" she asked persistently, her feline eyes are bright with curiosity and her mouth displayed her gummy smile that many people including me knows and loves.

"Well... After we went home, we decided to tell her family everything. They were surprisingly supportive, I thought I had to do more stuff in order to get her family's approval but they only gave us a loving smile and just a few threats if ever I hurt their daughter." I chuckled at the memory.

"But, how did you and Caleb get as close as you are now?" she asked.

"Well,  after a few weeks, me and him talked it over and we came to an understanding. We became good friends after that and from then on, my extended family grew and you, of course got to know them." I grasped her hand that is on the table with mine and squeezed it gently, gazing at her face, observing and memorizing her features down to the smallest details, "My family is your own as well Jennie, I want you to consider what's mine as yours." I said sincerely. 

Her gaze morphed into a loving and adoring one, her fingers intertwined with mine, "I do Leo. You and the people surrounding you are one of a kind Leo. Aside from your real parents which I already know are amazing, your 2nd family are one of the few people I know that could be so sincere, honest, supportive and very loving."  she caressed her my cheek with her other hand, which made me automatically lean to her smooth and warm skin, " I'm very lucky to be acquainted and to know that I have you and them to be always there for me. I'm at ease whenever I am with you Leo,"

 She then took a deep breath, " I love you Leo." she confessed.

I froze.

What?

What? What?

She loves me?

Like seriously? 

She does?

Am I not dreaming?

When I finally registered what she had said. I gulped down the emotions that is stuck on my throat. Her eyes looked sincere and loving.

In a snap, I'm already at her side, kissing her passionately. It doesn't take long enough to hear her moan.Tasty, she tastes delicious. Her hands were on my hair, gripping and pulling while my hand is on her cheek while the other is on her nape, locking her firm within my hold, scared that she might disappear like thin air. Pretty soon, the kiss turned heated, my tongue ran along her lower lip, asking for permission which she complied. My tongue and her own collided into a fierce battle, which made her moan and me groan. 

But all good things must come into an end, we had to breath. I pulled away and gasped for air then wasted no time and nipped her jaw earning me another moan. I kissed, nipped and licked until I reached her neck before planting a soft kiss on a particular spot, which is the crook of her neck. 

"I'm sorry babe. I gotta mark you.... I need to." I breathed out, almost begging.

She whimpered, her grip on my hair grew harder, almost painful but I gladly welcome it. I wasted no time and dive on to her skin, sucking and biting it until it turned red. I licked and kissed the hickey one last time before diving on to the other side of her neck and sucked another hickey on her skin, by this time she was already a moaning and whimpering mess. I returned my lips to hers which made me groan in appreciation,

"I-I love you too..." I managed to gasp out between kisses and that somehow manage to snap her out of her pleasure hazed world.

Her eyes, twinkling in pure happiness, her smile brighter than ever before. She pulled me into another kiss which I gladly reciprocated.

We pulled back after some time, I already miss her lips on mine.

"I know that this might be hard on you but," her voice turned serious as she gazes sharply yet adoringly at me, "I need you to tell me why Kyla died."

I smiled. I already know that I need to eventually tell her, and partly thanks to Jennie that I manages to accept the reality that she's gone physically and not spiritually, I think she was the one who sent Jennie to me.

"I hope you're ready for a long ride."

She grinned, "Already am, ever since I decided that I'll date you." 

~~~

Manila, Philippines

8:30 AM

           It's already been a few months, and my time in this country is almost up. I am reluctant to leave though, this supposed punishment became my sanctuary. I learned a lot and I my friends here became one of a kind and the Balinger's who were  strangers now became my 2nd family. That's why, I'll come back to Thailand and ask my company and my parents  if I could permanently live here. 

I walked towards my smurf whose back is facing me as she was watering the plants in the garden. I enveloped her in a hug which her back automatically leaned on my front. I nuzzled my nose on the crook of her neck and placed a kiss which made her giggle.

God, I don't wanna leave this, she's been making me the happiest person in the world, and to think, a few months ago she and I were enemies. What a turnout and I couldn't be more satisfied to lay my pride and my ego down and confess to her. I'm thankful that I listened to my heart once and not my brain, so far it has been the best decision in my life. 

She raised her arms and reached over my nape, skimming her hands on my skin, occasionally pulling lightly on my baby hair while I inhaled her familiar floral scent.

She giggled, "Lil' lion if we got caught by my dad you'll definitely pay."

I chuckled in response and place my chin on her shoulder and tilted my head and place a kiss on her jaw, "Yeah, well I'll deal with it when it comes. His eyes are always on us so I could hardly do anything intimate to you." 

"I'm slightly thankful to my Pa for that, if he isn't. We might've done something stupid already." she joked.

I pouted, "Don't you trust me smurf?" 

Her lips curved into a warm smile and gaze at me, "Believe me, I do trust you Leo. But let's take our time okay?" but her eyes turned sad after she said that which made me worried.

I pulled back and placed my hands on her shoulder and twirled her body to face me, "Hey what's wrong?" I asked softly.

She looked crestfallen as she lifted her face to gaze her eyes at mine, "You're going back to Thailand next week." she stated sadly and my heart squeezed painfully at sight.

I cupped both her cheeks, "I'm not  gonna leave you, I promise." I stated.

"How? We all know that you were only just gonna stay here for a few months." she said, her voice cracked and her eyes turned glassy.

Fuck me, I can't take her being like this.

"I promise. I'll be back, I'm gonna ask my parents and the company if I could relocate here. I'm confident that they'll allow me. I'll be back before your birthday, okay?"

"Really?" she asked, her voice so small.

I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose, "I promise." 

Once I could feel her relax, I let go of her cheeks and placed my hands on her waist, "So what are you planning to do today?"

She grinned, "I'm going to the mall and of course you have to accompany me. I'm gonna buy Blackpink's merch!" she said excitedly.

My eyebrows frowned and rolled my eyes playfully, " I don't get why you love them so much." 

She glared and crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't get why you don't like them, considering your sister is a part of them, which is by the way AMAZING!!!" she yelled excitedly which made me cover my ears.

"I never said I didn't like them, I just asked why you loved them so much." I sighed, "Okay, I won't pry to your obsession, I'm gonna take a shower, we could leave afterwards."

 I said and left her alone to get into the shower.

~~~

       "Are you sure you don't wanna use your bike?" she asked as I turned the car into ignition.

"Nah, it's fine. I'm pretty sure if I used the bike that Pa gave me, we would be struggling to get back home because of the lack of space just because of the amount you bought." I said, exasperated.

She giggled, "True there."

With that, we drove away, arriving at the nearest mall 20 minutes later. Let me tell you that once we did, she immediately went to almost every clothing store in the mall and by the time she was done buying almost every piece of clothing she can find, both my hands are grasping many shopping bags.

"Babe, can we take a rest and eat lunch? My poor arms  are gonna fall off at this point." I whined.

"You're a guy, you can take it." she remarked in such a sassy way that I just had to huff in frustration.

She chuckled once she saw my expression, "Okay we'll eat lunch after I buy the merch that I want okay?" 

I nodded and followed her inside the merch store. She quickly picked up Blackpink's album and some posters and other goodies that she wanted and giddily hopped towards the cashier. I'm not kidding, she literally hopped that it made me chuckle.

Once we were done, we headed towards the food court and managed to find an empty table, which I gladly put down on the empty seats. The relief was almost instant as I stretched my shoulders.

She scoffed, "It was not that heavy."

"Yeah, well then, you carry all that stuff!" I retorted.

 "Okay fine, I'll order since my 'boyfriend' is so tired." she said as she emphasized the word 'boyfriend'.

She said and walked away, going to one of the food shops while I waited for her, passing the time using my phone, and pushed it back inside my jean pocket once she arrived and placed the food on the table. 

Not long after, I gobbled up my food but she was playing with her meatball with he fork making me frown. Usually, she would be happily feasting on it like a starved child who haven't eaten for weeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She just stared at me for a minute straight before opening her mouth, "You're definitely coming back right?" she asked lowly, like she was afraid of the answer to her question. 

My eyes soften as I gaze lovingly at her, I removed my grasp from my forked and squeezed her hand that is placed on the trouble and gave her a reassuring smile,

"I will come back, I promise. So please wait for me?"

She finally smiled and nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

"But I was too late."

~~~~

Long ass chapter, so guys I wanna ask something. I'm planning to make a Jennie x Male reader story, would you like me to publish that together with another Jenlisa story after this story is over? Of course I'd try and give equal attention to both Jenlisa and Jennie x Male reader stories. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 22
Lalisa Manoban is a sixteen-year old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has brown eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
60.7K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...
74K 2.6K 30
tells the poignant tale of childhood sweethearts, Jennie and Lisa, whose paths diverged when Lisa's family faced financial hardships, forcing her to...
132K 4.6K 38
Lisa Manoban - fuckgirl extrodinare - meets her biggest enemy yet, or so she had thought. Park Chaeyoung - studyworm - becomes subject to Lisa's supp...