Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 47

3.6K 128 36
By athynathens

Guys, your author-nim is such an idiot
I completely forgot that this
is a fantasy book
Lmao I forgot that they have powers-
Stupid me-
_____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Im bored" Jin said as he slammed his phone down the sofa. "Hey bored, Im Taehyung" I joked as Jin glared at me. "Yah! Ever since you started dating Jungkook you became more sassy!" Jin scolded as I giggled.

"Nah bitch, I was sassy a long time ago it's just that I had to act innocent for the sake of my reputation" I said as I scroll down my phone. "Oh that makes sen—WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP! What do you mean act innocent?" Jin asked as he jumped from his seat, startling Jimin from his nap in the sofa.

"Jinnie hyung, quiet down Im sleeping over here!" Jimin yawned as he rubbed his eyes with his hands, cutely but Jin didn't mind. "Well I know all those stuff a long time ago, since you guys always say it. I got curious and started to search them" I answered with a straight face.

Jin's eyes widen with shock and horror as Ami tried to held back her laughter while the sleepy Jimin is just laying down looking at the 3 with a confuse face.

"What did I miss?" Jimin asked while yawning "I have failed being a parent" Jin said as he sank down at his seat. "I failed keeping Taehyung from the dangers of this world" Jin said as he brought his knees to his chest. "Im the definition of a failure of a parent" Jin started to rock himself back and forth.

"OIII! Don't exaggerate it" Ami smacked Jin's head with the book she was reading. "Besides he's gonna know anyway so stop whining like a bitch and get over it" Ami said as she hit Jin's head once more.

"OKAY! I get it! Stop hitting me! Im older than you!" Jin said covering himself to block Ami's book attacks. "Hah! Since when did I care about that?"

"Break it off you two!" I said grabbing my idiotic sister and pulled her back in the sofa. "She's right, hyung, I was gonna find out sooner or later" I said sitting beside him.

"YAH! IM STILL HERE!" Jimin whined as he pouted from his seat while hugging a pillow tightly. "Oh sorry Chim, Im just surprised that our little baby here knows the dirty dirty" Jin answered as Jimin's eyes widen in safisfaction. "Finally TaeTae! You know the dirty dirty! We can talk about it even if we are infront of you!"

"You know what, since Im bored af, let's listen to little Tae's sex life with Jungkook and Juancock" Jin said as he sat down closer to me. Ami and Jimin looked interested so Ami threw her book to god knows where and sat infront of me. Jimin stood up to sat beside me.

I gulped and looked at them nervously. "H-heh?" I stuttered as I started to sweat a little as I stared at their impatient and eager eyes. Their eyes are so eager to hear my sex life with Jungkook. I gulped once more.

"We have all day Taehyungie~" Ami smirked as she winked at me and scooted to me closer to me. "Uhh... well.. I-I uhhh..." I started to ramble with my blushing face.

"Gosh Tae! What did he do? Did he chock you with those muscular thighs of his? Did you suck Juancock??? Does he tie you up in bed? Or what?" Jimin started to throw me some questions as I shook my head immediately.

My 3 best friends look surprised "WHAT?!?" I looked at them with a shy expression and looked away. "Damn I thought Jungkook is gonna go rough on you" Ami said as Jin nodded in agreement. "I know right? With all the muscles of his, I thought he's gonna go at least a little rough on you"

I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment "Guys! You're embarrassing me!" I blushed and I could tell Jin, Jimin and Ami smirked and continued to tease me.

"Oya! Oya! Oya! Little TaeTae is thinking dirty dirty!" Jin teased as he poked my cheek with his index finger as I blush even more behind my hands.

"Oh my! Tae! Your ears are red as fuck!!!" Jimin laughed as collapsed on the sofa laughing, hugging his pillow tightly. "Even your neck is red! You're becoming really dirty!!!" Ami laughed as she rolled down at the ground.

My face is about the explode from embarrassment "S-shut u-up!" I stammered as I leaned back, still covering my face. "As if you all don't think dirty!" I said removing my hands from my face showing my really red face and they started to laugh even harder. All I could here is Jin's wind shield laugh along with Ami's dragon laugh and Jimin's dolphin laugh.

A thought pop in my mind as I smirked "Hey! Don't forget! You guys expose your kinks to them! Hah! Mine is still well hidden!" Jin, Jimin and Ami's face expression changed from a laughing one to a embarrassing one.

They all turned red "S-shut u-up!" They 3 of them said at the same time as I laugh really hard. "AHAHAHAHAH! Your faces! MY TUMMY CAN'T TAKE IT!"

Without me knowing, Ami put up her hand and controlled the water near me, she formed the water into a water ball. She smirked as I gulped "H-hey n-now! A-ami! L-l-listen! I-I c-can e-explain!"

"Explain that to the ball!" She said as she threw the ball at me and I ran out of the sofa but the water ball is still following me! I heard laughters from my sister and best friends.

"You're not the only one that has water powers here" I mumbled as I controlled the water from the water dispenser and grabbed some water and formed it into a ball but it's a little bigger. Ami's eyes widen as she stood up "Oh shit"

She ran away from the sofa getting laughters from both Jin and Jimin. "AHAHAHAH! Take that sis!" I shouted from the opposite side "GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Ami screamed back from the other side making me laugh while running.

"CHASE 'EM!" Jin and Jimin said at the same time as the water balls still chase after us. "Ami! Tell your water ball to stop!" I shouted as I panted heavily, not used to run for a long period of time.

"YOU DO THE SAME THING!" Ami shouted "YEAH YEAH! I WILL! NOW STOP YOUR DAMN WATER BALL!" I screamed and I could still hear Jimin and Jin laughing.

Ami and I stopped our water ball at the same time. I panted really hard and I started to sweat, Ami is not even sweating but panting a little well what did you expect from my warrior sister?

Jin and Jimin are still laughing as I glared. Ami and I looked at each other and smirked. We threw our water ball to Jin and Jimin leaving them wet in the sofa.

The two of them blink thrice before they stormed out the sofa and started to chase us.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"KIM AMI!"

"BRING YOUR STUPID ASSES HERE NOW!"

Jin and Jimin started to chase us around the dorm. Ami and I laughed as we saw their angry faces. Our fun soon ended as we heard a loud knock from our door. We all looked at each other.

"Is that gonna be our boyfriends?" Ami asked as I hit her head "Pabo-ah, their training ends at 5:30! It's still 3pm!" I said "Does anyone expect a visitor though?" Jin asked as we all shook our heads.

Jimin got the door and she opened it to see it's Mrs Rhee, our previous director in Aquri, right here she's a history teacher. "Mrs Rhee!" We said in unison as we went ran towards the door.

"Perfect! You're all her- why is Jin and Jimin wet?" Mrs Rhee asked confusingly as I held back a laughter, I got hit by the arm by Jin. "I deeply apologize by our appearances, we will fix it" Jimin said as he and Jin used their powers to remove the water from their skin and clothes, making them dry as new.

They threw the water at the sink and turned their faces to Mrs Rhee "Okay now that's settle, I want you four to come with me" We nodded and started to follow Mrs Rhee, going to her dorm room.

Yes teachers here have dorm rooms, since their houses are far away from this school, my father and King Gunwoo (Jungkook's father) made dorms for the teachers although it's in a different building.

We entered Mrs Rhee's dorm and told us to sit down in the sofa. "Would you like some juice or perhaps something to eat?" Mrs Rhee asked as we shook our heads. "So why are we here?" I asked as she sat down.

"Its about you Taehyung but I figured your friends and sister has to know about this too" Mrs Rhee said as she sat down comfortably and I gulped and gave an uneasy look, thinking this might be bad.

"Your spirit animal" Mrs Rhee started and we looked at her confusingly. "What about my spirit animal?" I asked as she looked straight into my eyes. "His name is Yeontan, right?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeontan is not an ordinary great white" She said as she leaned forward to us "He's a descendant of the Megalodon shark" Jin's mouth widen out of shock. Jimin, Ami and I looked at him confusingly. "Megalodon?"

"Megalodon are 18 meters sharks of the sea that said to protect the ocean from harms even Poseidon himself picked them to be protectors of his trident, yet Megalodon started to act differently and think they are more superior than Poseidon and started to rebel and tried stealing the trident, one stayed loyal to Poseidon and gave that Megalodon one wish it can make."

"The megalodon wished for him to be stronger and powerful enough to defeat the other megalodons that went against Poseidon. When the Megalodon defeated all the rebels, something grew in him, the power was too much for the megalodon to handle so it caused it to go berserk."

"Since the megalodon was so loyal to Poseidon, it asked the god to kill him so the megalodon wont harm anyone. Poseidon hesitated but ended up killing the megalodon."

"He couldn't move on from the death of his fellow creature so he went search the body of the megalodon and got a certain amount of blood. He attempt to resurrect the megalodon again but failed. Instead of making the megalodon, it created different types of sharks, in the present time, they are called hammer sharks, tiger sharks, bull sharks and so much more"

"Poseidon tried again soon after many attempts, it worked but it's a smaller version of the megalodon so Poseidon ran a DNA test with the smaller shark but it came out negative but instead of feeling hopeless, he felt motivated, Sure it wasn't exactly the megalodon but it was the first step to succession. That's why he named the smaller shark The White because the color white symbolizes great succession."

"It took him years to make a shark like the megalodon and it did. He managed to make a shark exactly like the megalodon, although it's small like the white but the DNA test turn out to be positive even Poseidon himself doesnt know why."

"From that day, Poseidon named that shark The Great White. He added great in it's name because he's a descendant from the mighty megalodon. Up from this day Poseidon still value the megalodon's sacrifice."

"Woah, Jinnie hyung Im surprised you know your history!" Ami said with a shook face. "I guess I didn't have to explain anymore" Mrs Rhee smiled, knowing her student actually knows the history.

"Wait, if Poseidon created the actual descendant of the megalodon, why do we have to call the other sharks, great white?" I asked with a confuse face, this caught the attention of Jimin and Ami.

"Now that you mentioned it, if there's already an actual great white, why must we call the others with the same name?" Jimin asked

"According to some theories, resurrection is banned by Zeus since they had to balance life and death and Poseidon disobeyed that law."

"What Zeus knows is that, Poseidon tried making different types of sharks from various of herbs and potions made by Poseidon himself but in reality he used the dead megalodon's blood to resurrect the megalodon but instead it created it's descendant"

"So for Poseidon to be safe, we have to call the white sharks, the great white. That way Zeus won't be suspicious"

Jin explained to us so accurately making me so shock "Intelligent Jin scares me" I said as Jimin and Ami nodded in agreement making Jin gasps dramatically and looked hurt "YAH!!!"

"But since the other sharks has the blood of the megalodon do they have the exact same strength of the megalodon?" Ami asked as Mrs Rhee shook his head.

"Remember when Jin said, the megalodon wished to become stronger and the megalodon received different types of powers so since it was too many, it caused him to go berserk?" Mrs Rhee asked as we nodded.

"Each powers has pass to the different type of sharks. The tiger shark has the speed of a tiger, the hammer shark has the head of a hammer which causes prey to get knocked out. The bull shark can go berserk if it sees red stuff, but it's a surprise that the Great White has the exact DNA of the megalodon. That's why I came up with a hypothesis" Mrs Rhee said as we grew interested on what she's about to say next.

"What if Yeontan can turn into the size of the Megalodon?" She asked as I arched my brow out of surprise. "Think about it, if the Great White has the same DNA as the megalodon! It might actually turn into 18 meter shark!"

I wasn't sure about this, but I have to know too as the spiritual partner of my animal. If Yeontan truly is the descendant of the megalodon then I will do everything in my power to protect him.

"We can try it out but not now, Yeontan is tired from the playing he and I had yesterday" I said as she nodded understandingly. "That is all, I would appreciate it if you keep this to yourselves for now" Mrs Rhee said and we nodded.

"C'mon, I'll escort you all to your dorms" Mrs Rhee said as I shook my head "No need! Besides I think you have work to do" I said as I pointed at her messy desk which is full of quizzes and long test that need to be check. She looked at me with concern. "Are you guys sure?" She asked.

"Yes! It's only 5pm, Mrs Rhee!" Ami said as she smiled and Mrs Rhee just nodded "Well then, be safe on your way back!" We all bid our good byes and left the teacher's dorm house.

As we were walking in silent Jimin started the conversation "Damn Tae not only you have the Great White as your spirit animal but a descendant of a Megalodon" I sighed "I know right?"

"I still can't get over that Jin hyung knows stuff" Ami said as she crossed her arms. "What does that suppose to mean?!?" Jin gasped dramatically as we laughed.

"Too much information is coming in my mind, first is my little tae here has megalodon and second is Jin hyung being smart" Jimin said as he ruffled his own hair with his hands and got hit in the head by Jin.

"Fuck you all!" Jin pouted as we laughed again until I saw an ice cream stand from a far. "Hey look ice cream!!!" I said as we ran to the ice cream stand. Yes there is an ice cream stand in our school.

We all paid for our own ice cream and started to eat it. Jin also bought a water bottle since he's so thirsty from explaining to much while Jimin bought a stress ball because according to him "he is still stress from the information he just got in Mrs Rhee's dorm room especially Jin hyung being intelligent af"

I stole some of Ami's ice cream making Ami pout "Heyyy!" She whined as she hit my arm and I giggled. "That's my ice cream!" Ami continued to whined as I put my tongue out "Too bad but it's too sweet" Ami pouted again "I like sweet things!"

"Explains why you love Hoseok's semen" Jimin said as he continued to eat his ice cream and looked at Ami innocently making Ami blush and Jin and I smirked at her. "YAH! You guys suck!"

"Suck Namjoon's cock? Fuck yeah~" Jin smirked as he licked his lips making us cringe "Eww hyung you nasty!" I said as he rolled his eyes and struck his tongue out. "As if you're all not nasty" We all laughed with our faces red as we continued eating our ice cream.

"OMG! AMI!" We heard a familiar voice from a far. We turned our heads to see Lisa and Jennie running towards us. We all looked confused when we saw Jennie's worried face.

"Hey NiNi! Hey Lisa!" I waved and smile. Lisa waved back as she pat Jennie's back who is panting heavily. "So what's up?" Ami asked "Why are you running to us looking so worried?" Jimin asked as Jin looked at her with concern, his mother switch up  "Do you need water? I can buy yo-"

"Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon—damn! That was a long run!" Jennie panted heavily as Lisa wiped Jennie's sweaty forehead with a towel she got from her bag. We looked at the 2 with a curious face yet we also looked worried because it's our boyfriends we are talking about here!

"We saw them in—wait let me catch my breath!!!" Jennie was still panting heavily so Lisa took over "Those 4 idiots are in a blind date"

I immediately crushed my ice cream cone making the ice cream drip from my hand going to the ground.

Jimin squeezed the stress ball so hard, it made a loud popping sound.

Ami drop her ice cream and her eye twitch vigorously as her hand fisted.

Jin spat the water that he was drinking making the water go in the ground and some in his shirt. 

We all growled at the same time as our eyes darken in anger making Lisa and Jennie gulp in fear.

"What"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh damn, rip Jungkook's, Hoseok's, Yoongi's and Namjoon's asses.

We all shall pray for their safety. Come on readers join me to pray for their safety.

A N S W E R S (For Chapter 46)
1."Ayo ladies and gentlemen! The basketball king is on the house" We heard someone from across the court.
S O N G:
Dope
A L B U M:
The Most Beautiful
Moment in Life, Pt. 1

2. "Win no matter what!" Woozi said as he ruffled his boyfriend's hair with a towel.
S O N G:
On
A L B U M:
Map of the Soul: 7

3. "Tell me what you want right now!" Jimin asked as I looked at him confusingly.
S O N G:
War of Hormones
A L B U M:
Dark & Wild

R E M I N D E R S:
The game is almost ending! So far you guys are
getting the correct answer!

Oh no that means I have to show meh ugly faceu
Just a warning I look like a snakeu

The other prize is doing a Q&A so like my dear readers, I guess you have to prepare your questions
for me to answer!

You CAN ask me anything! What do you guys want to know about your idiotic author?

DON'T shoot your questions now because the game hasn't ended! When the game ends that's when you ask your questions that is if you win

Oh btw, the story about the megalodon isnt real okay? That is just a make up story I made!

So don't believe it! I did it for the sake of my story!

Word count: 3427

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 52.3K 62
His sapphire blue eyes are all the trueblood needs. (this is not a typical Omegaverse I highly recommend reading the story details first) Heavily ins...
35.9K 665 32
bxb don't like don't read English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
908K 41.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...