You And I (A Zayn Malik Fanfi...

By Arpita010

Love is a bond that can untangle all the knots. Love is a feeling that can heal the pain that has existed for... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Author's Note
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Epilogue.

Chapter 1.

5K 79 10
By Arpita010

Zara's POV.

So here I was,standing in front of my university. I was glad I made it to this one. Thanks to my mom and dad!

I am a bit nervous just like any other fresher. I have no idea what it will be like to be in there for six hours a day.

Well I'm happy some of my schoolmates are here with me sharing the same course.

Way to go Zara, I thought to myself. I'm going to start a new life here, I hope it turns out to be pleasant!

So I entered through the gate and saw lots of freshers standing in the lobby, waiting for the Dean to show up and address them. I joined them and within a few minutes the dean showed up and we did as we were told.

The way the building has been divided into various departments amazes me, the architect must have been a genius.

I sat in the classroom on the third bench with my schoolmate Sasha. Sasha and I had not been very good friends in school but being classmates, we had interacted with each other a few times.

As soon as all the students were settled, our course coordinator showed up and briefed us about the course and before leaving he told us that the Freshers Party will be held tomorrow evening and all of us must attend it!

I was very much excited. New University, new friends, and the Freshers Party coming up so soon.

I had this intution something different is gonna happen tomorrow. And i believe my intutions are never false.

( Hola people!! Thanku soo much for reading this chapter! I'm so sorry for such a short one but i promise next time i'll do a longer one! I love you all so much!! Xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 596 44
Life is.. an adventure. A daring adventure towards an unknown future. You take risks, you work hard and gain glory. But, its beauty depends on how mu...
30.2K 616 56
"You can let it go You can throw a party full of everyone you know And not invite your family, 'cause they never showed you love You don't have to be...
360K 8.4K 71
Everyone wanted him but no body knew him "Because I said so." He said to me while pinning me against the wall having a tight grip on my arm. *** "the...
57.1K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...