๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. DAISUKE KAMBE

By tokkidino

๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐„. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... More

ไพกๆ ผ ; prologue.
็ฌฌไธ€็ซ  ; worthy enough to join.
็ฌฌไบŒ็ซ  ; the two persons.
็ฌฌไธ‰็ซ  ; cynical thoughts.
็ฌฌๅ››็ซ  ; tomatoe ketchup.
็ฌฌ5็ซ  ; accidentally in his car.
็ฌฌๅ…ญ็ซ  ; bedroom floor.
็ฌฌ7็ซ  ; assistance.
8็ซ  ; the female celebrity.
็ฌฌไน็ซ  ; a different thank-you.
็ฌฌๅ็ซ  ; the millionare's house.
็ฌฌๅไธ€็ซ  ; chef amorcito.
13็ซ  ; that cafรฉ waiter.
14็ซ  ; master amorcito.
15็ซ  ; jealous much(?)
16็ซ  ; tastier than coffee.
็ฌฌ17็ซ  ; sick of his touch.
18็ซ  ; fever by you.
็ฌฌๅไน็ซ  ; modern detectives agency.
็ฌฌ20็ซ  ; boyfriend.
21็ซ  ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22็ซ  ; slept for eight hours.
23็ซ  ; shirtless millionare.
24็ซ  ; first time hearing you say that.
25็ซ  ; not just friends.
26็ซ  ; time to apologize.
27็ซ  ; back to reality.
28็ซ  ; adopted.
ใƒใƒฃใƒ—ใ‚ฟใƒผ29 ; impatient millionare.
30็ซ  ; marriage contract.
31็ซ  ; future mrs. kambe.
32็ซ  ; not allowed to get drunk.
33็ซ  ; sister-in-law.
34็ซ  ; starting the preparations.
35็ซ  ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36็ซ  ; a boring, failed hangout.
37็ซ  ; punishment.
็ฌฌ38็ซ  ; following accounts.
39็ซ  ; insect.
็ฌฌ40็ซ  ; bathtub.
41็ซ  ; she's back in tokyo.
็ฌฌ42็ซ  ; temporary pleasure.
็ฌฌ43็ซ  ; both at faults.
็ฌฌ44็ซ  ; sincere ily.
45็ซ  ; separation(?)
46็ซ  ; helpless millionare.
47็ซ  ; idk what to name the chapter.
48็ซ  ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49็ซ  ; angry millionaire.
t a g
็ฌฌ50็ซ  ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
็ฌฌ51็ซ  ; "wanna do the thing again?"
็ฌฌ52็ซ  ; future child.
็ฌฌ53็ซ  ; 2020 christmas special.
็ฌฌ54็ซ  ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
็ฌฌ55็ซ  ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
็ฌฌ56็ซ  ; only with you.
็ฌฌ57็ซ  ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
็ฌฌ58็ซ  ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
็ฌฌ59็ซ  ; daiki.
็ฌฌ60็ซ  ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

12็ซ  ; indirect peck on the cheek.

8.3K 356 76
By tokkidino

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twelve] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

AS YOU WALKED INSIDE THE ROOM, THE FIRST THING YOU SAW WAS A GRUMPY-LOOKING KATO. You raised a brow at him, unfazed by his expression causing him to look more infuriated.

"Where did you go last night?!" he yells, he looked really serious and you had no idea how to react to this kind of Kato.

You sweatdropped and sheepishly scratched your cheek with one finger. "I.. uhm.. was-- err--" beyond stuttering, a grip was held on both of your shoulders. You were gently pushed at the side.

Daisuke was now infront of Kato. Your eyes enlarges at the sight, this scene doesn't look right.

Your brother crossed his arms at the raven man infront of him. "You.." his fist tightens and he was trembling. "You did something to her, didn't you?! You piece of-"

Daisuke dodges Kato's fast movements. "An officer shouldn't judge a person without any honest evidence." he said and Kato only clenched his jaw unpleasantly at him.

"What the hell is this?! A television drama?!-"

Kato tilts his head, trying to control his fragile temper. It looks like Daisuke was walking on egg shells, this isn't the moment you expected at all.

A short flashback in the bastard millionare's mansion after eating the first meal of the day, he required and gave you some better working clothes. Since your usual ones was all ripped and wrinkled with dirt.

You denied his offer but he really insisted for you to wear it. You had no choice.

It was just a simple long-sleeved black and white-striped polo in a slim medium size with a pair of black trousers that was a perfect fit for your legs.

And to not mention, you were also wearing dark heels that is killing your feet already. Seems like you've been getting free clothes from bastard millionare.

Back to the present, both men infront of you was like having a staring-eye contest. You facepalmed and let out a very dramatic sigh. "Mens nowadays still acts like children."

When you were about to stop them before anything serious goes on, Daisuke just tugs his hands in his pants-pockets and walked away from Kato. "I don't like wasting my time with hypercritical officers."

He calmly sits down at the velvet couch. While on the other hand, Kato was about to explode in anger. He rolled up his sleeves while gritting his teeth and his fists pumped up, ready to murder someone.

You pulled him away from Daisuke with an awkward trace of smile plastered on your lips. "B-Bastard!.. Calm down already, won't you?! You have to report about the drugs-case too, don't forget that!"

He finally halts and sits himself down on his chair, he still looked pissed but its better than seeing him who is about to grab a fight with someone so peaceful who is just sitting on the corner sipping coffee.

You also sat down beside him and starts a different topic, "So about the female celebrity, did you found out who the real culpri-"

"Yes." he replies, not even letting you finish. Your jaw drops, he found it all on his own?

As you rubbed your nape, you started turning on your monitor. "That's impressive, bastar- I mean, brother." you sarcastically said, just to make him feel less annoyed and triggered.

You mentally laughed in your thoughts while looking at him. "That's literally me when I first met bastard millionare! I can't believe it, I must be annoying to others too last time-"

"Stop giggling. You look stupid." your brother demands and you rendered him a disgusted look. You opened your mouth, about to say something until your matured second-thoughts appeared.

The door of the room opens and it showed a peeking head of Kamei. He glanced at the whole room and his eyes landed on you. "Ah! (Y/n)-san! You're finally here. Come outside, I have an update for you."

You smiled as you stood up and start walking outside the room. As you glide your way out from the door frames, you asked him, "What kind of update are you about to tell me?"

He was holding a sheet of paper on his fingers then lends it to you. "That is the person who gave the drugs to the celebrity."

On the piece of paper, it showed an image of an average looking-man around at his 20's. He was wearing glasses but he didn't looked somewhat like a nerd. He had black hair and the same color with his eyes.

His personal information was on the paper, including his birthdate, weight, height, bloodtype and other things. But what you kept in mind was his name, Nokei Hatsu.

You gave back the paper to Kamei while saying, "Thanks for the update. Is there anything else needed to complete? Looks like my brother did a good job last night."

Kamei faintly smiles at you. "He sure did. And by the way, the First Investigation Division was asking for our team's help again to solve a case."

"Another one?"

"Not exactly but, all we really need to do is try to find this man in the picture again and take the drugs he sells last time without being noticed." Kamei explains while his index is pointing at the picture of Hatsu.

You nodded and coudn't help but ask another question, "Isn't he in jail already? Why is he-"

"He paid the total amount of money to be free from jail, that's why he can still wander around the society."

Your jaw drops, wealthy people nowadays are really on another level. You blinked a few times before reassuring a nod to Kamei, "S..So-"

Kamei cuts your words off, "So would you like to be the one to help the First Investigation Division? They're asking for one or two officers only in our team."

That was totally unexpected but, Kato already did a lot of this case so you just agreed to help. You had nothing else to do anyway.

"Okay, that's fine with me but-" when you were about blink, Kamei instantly disappeared on your sight like thin air. You flinched and started pinching your skin, thinking if this is an illusion or a dream.

You just shaked your head and furrowed your eyebrows in a shocked yet belwildered expression, you started walking away on the halls to start the task that needs to be completed.

But you discontinued your steps as you also heard faint and subtle footsteps behind you. You turned your head, ready to karate someone ti'll you realized its just raven man.

"W-Why the heck are you following me?!" you snapped as you carry on to make your footsteps faster. But as you did, he also walked faster to match your pace.

You turned your head again, now with a irritated expression. "I can do this on my own, bastard millionare! Now shoo-shoo! Go away-"

Without you realizing, he quickly pecks his thumb and pressed it on your cheek with a faint smile. You gasped and start rubbing your cheek ti'll it has gone swollen red. You could hear your heartbeat loud and clear on your chest.

"Y-You freaking female dog!" you forced to say as your cheeks starts to burn more and more.

"I'm joining you." he stated and continued walking, leaving you behind the hall. You chattered your teeth in disbelief before running towards him. "Don't you know how to wait?!"

"You were a slowpoke."

"Shut up! So rude."

___ ° ° '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.7K 21
Being rich and successful was nearly everyone's dream but it wasn't for Kanbe Daisuke. He's discovered unlimited wealth at such a young age, now only...
23.9K 721 40
|| JUST TO NOTE, THIS BOOK WAS 2020 AND I AM NOT BROTHERED COMING BACK TO EDIT IT PROPERLY. AND IT REALLY CRINGE OF SOME CHAPTERS SO I APOLOGISE|| "...
89K 1.4K 23
// Requests are Closed!! \\ One shots of; Haru x Reader, Daisuke x Reader, Ryo x Reader, Suzue x Reader and more ๏ผˆ๏ผพ๏ผฟ๏ผพ๏ผ‰โ˜† Updates will be slow but I wi...
503K 28.5K 51
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†:๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ หขสฐแต‰'หข หขสทแต‰แต‰แต— หกโฑแตแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟแตˆสธ โฑโฟ แตสธ แต›แต‰โฑโฟหข แตƒโฟแตˆ แดต'แต แตˆสธโฑโฟแต แถ แต’สณ แตƒโฟแต’แต—สฐแต‰สณ แต—แตƒหขแต—แต‰ โž โ‡ in which a secretive...