Revenge |KTH × JJK|💔 A VKOOK...

Bởi uzlove18

A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a... Xem Thêm

CHARACTERS 💔
Prologue 💔
1💔
2💔
3💔
4💔
5💔
6💔
7💔
8💔
9💔
10💔
11💔
12💔
13💔
15💔
16💔
17💔
18💔
19💔
20💔
21💔
22💔
23💔
24💔
25💔
26💔
27💔
28💔
29💔
30💔
31💔
32💔
33💔
34💔
35💔
36💔
37💔
38💔
39💔
40💔
41💔
42💔
43💔
44💔
45💔
46💔
47💔
48💔
49💔
50💔
51💔
52💔
53💔
54💔
55💔
56💔
57💔
58💔
59💔
60💔
61💔
62💔
63💔
64💔
65💔
66💔
67💔
68💔
69💔
70💔
71💔
72💔
73💔
74💔
75💔
76💔
77💔
78💔
79💔
80💔
81💔
82💔
83💔
84💔
Author's Notice
Book 2

14💔

10K 528 80
Bởi uzlove18

"You still remember your promise right?"

"Yeah."

"Oh God thank you so much Jungkook."

"It's nothing."

"Yeah for you but not for me."

"I'm not in the mood to listen to anything like this."

"Sorry. Forget it. So would you pick me up?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you so so much Jungkook. You are the best. Bye."

Jungkook just sighed and cut the line and went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for the party and then pick up Seyoung too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's see what we have here."

"Chim are we going to do makeup up too?"

"Yup that's why it's here."

"But chim-"

"Oh c'mon don't tell me you have a problem with makeup."

"No chim the problem isn't the makeup."

"Then?"

"Ummm....you are the problem. I don't want to scare anyone there. I don't trust you with makeup."

Jimin gasped in disbelief.

"Ungrateful kid. Just wait and see how you'll look in the end and then decide. I watched hundreds of YouTube videos just for you and you are like this. Just wait and see."

"M' Kay."

Jimin glared at Taehyung and picked up the hair dryer and started drying taehyung's hair who was just sitting there mindlessly.

"Tae."

"Hmmm."

"When you see him with her don't get jealous instead make him jealous."

"Huh...how?"

"By dancing with some other boy. I'm sure if he likes you he'll react."

"Okay chim. I'll do as you say."

"That's my boy. Now get up your hair are dry now, first go wear the outfit and then I'll do the makeup."

Taehyung nodded and went away to change his outfit while Jimin took it as a chance to dry his own hair.

After an hour, only gasps and squealing was heard in the room. Taehyung was eagerly waiting for Jimin to give him permission to look at himself in the mirror.

Because his reaction was clearly making him nervous.

He was praying to God and angels to help him. He didn't want to die of embarrassment yet.

"Okay!! You can look at yourself in mirror now."

Taehyung nodded and nibbled on his lower lip and nervously stood up and went in front of mirror and when he finally looked at himself in the mirror, he froze.

"C-chim omg is it me or an angel!!!?"

He exclaimed excitedly.

"Well thanks to me. But tae why are you so surprised you always look like an angel tho." jimin sassed.

"Awww...thank you so much jimin."

"Jeon is gonna be dead tonight."

Taehyung flushed red and giggled.

"I wonder how he will he be looking."

"He'll be looking damn hot."

"Chim Stop drooling over him. And he's..."

"He's what?"

Jimin asked wiggling his brows. He was deliberately irritating his best friend.

"He's.... he's mine."

Taehyung's face was now matching his shirt. Both the best friends have red face one from blushing hard and the other because of laughing hard.

Taehyung just glared at him. And asked him to get ready too.

After constant bickering and fighting both were currently sitting in the car. Taehyung's heart was beating fast as they got near to the location.

"Taetae stop biting your lips. Jeon will think we had made out before coming here."

"Shut up. "

Jimin laughed and they finally reached the hall.

They both exited the car and started walking inside.

They caught attention of quite a number of people. Taehyung was becoming more nervous by every passing second. He was becoming anxious he wasn't used to this much attention.

Whenever someone would look at him he would always hid behind his best friend.

He hated attention and maybe that's the reason he rarely go out and likes staying in his room.

The students were making comments but obviously it was too noisy for them to hear any of those.

"Chim why are they staring? Your makeup skills weren't that bad--"

"Looks like you forgot how beautiful, I.. uhm .... made you look by my talent and hard work. Now just ignore them and walk confidently."

Taehyung nodded and held jimin's hand and started walking towards his other friends who were standing bear the bar.

They all were looking at the two with smiley faces.

"Omg my babies are here. I'm gonna faint you two are looking so good but Tae why are you looking so sexy!!!"

Jin squealed, Taehyung just lowered his head embarrassed by all the attention.

"you are looking gorgeous tae"

Hoseok spoke, gasping totally impressed by the younger.

"Yeah maybe that's why Jimin decided to bring Tae with him to get the attention."

Yoongi spoke from the corner. He had some cocktail in his hand and was sitting on one of the stool. His remark made Jimin's blood boil with anger.

"Shut up you prick. The only one looking for attention is you. Don't even talk to me!"

Both started bickering while Taehyung just sighed and turned around to admire his other friends who were looking extremely handsome.

They all were talking when suddenly they heard a group of girls squealing. They all got the cue that Jungkook has arrived.

Taehyung glanced at the entrance to take a look at other.

His heart stopped beating when the dark haired male finally came into his view.

He was looking smoking hot, taehyung continued gawking at the other.

He stared at the other greeting a group of guys– probably his other friends.

Taehyung was standing far at the back near the bar.

His mood soured when he noticed the girl who was clinging onto Jungkook's arm.

Before he could think of anything else, his eyes got locked with jungkook's.

Both were looking at each other none of them breaking the eye contact. Taehyung slightly frowned when he noticed the girl nudging him lightly but it looked like the ravenette was in a trance. He was frozen in his place.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel proud of himself for having that affect on the other.

He smiled slightly at jungkook before looking away.

___________

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
149K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
200K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
46.5K 3.1K 32
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...