Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

Od ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... Viac

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

13- there will be no snogging.

919 12 12
Od ErinJorgiaxx

"I'm gonna miss you." Stacy whined pulling Quinn into the third big hug of the last ten minutes. "Stace we're only out of school for three weeks and even then I'm seeing you at New Years." Quinn reminded the girl again.

"I know I just miss you." This made Quinn laugh as Stacy pouted again before she was dragged away by Laurie to go meet her parents. "Damn meeting the parents already, god help her." Adam commented making them all laugh.

"Speaking of meeting parents, you guys mind if I tag along with ya'll until we get through the wall?" Jake's parents being muggle couldn't come onto the platform so Jake always met them at the muggle coffee shop near the ticket office at KingsCross station.

They all stood on the platform waiting to spot their parents. Dan had already left apparently seeing his parents on the other side of the platform and Victoria had supposedly gone to find Dom and Louis. This to their friends was clearly code for 'we're hiding to get a good snog goodbye'.

Soon Adam's wizard mother had found him with his friends meeting them all with a smile before wisking away to meet his muggle father at their car.

The three remaining friends scoured the crowd for Teddy's god-parents and siblings. However they were beaten to it by a small ginger girl barrelling towards them from an unknown direction and tackling Teddy's waist for a hug. "Teddy bear!" Yelled the girl gripping his middle.

"Hey lily flower."  He chuckled back, reaching down to hug her properly. Jake snorted at the nickname making Quinn elbow him softly. "Well damn. Where's my hello?" Quinn smiled down at the girl who noticed her and jumped away from Teddy and into her arms, "Quinny!" Yelled the excited ten-year-old.

"Lil, this is Jake." Quinn pointed at their awkward friend who waked nervously at the small ginger girl. Lily giggled, pushing her hand out to shake his, "Lily Luna Potter, nice to meet you Jake-y."

This made Teddy snort but he covered it with a cough as Ginny and Harry followed by Albus and James with their own luggage, materialised out of the fog. "Hey guys." Teddy greeted them. "Jake's meeting his mum and dad past the wall." He told them as Ginny greeted Jake.

"Ok dear, you three for everything?" The woman asked them, they all nodded in answer. Lily excitedly grabbed Quinn and Teddy's hands and pulled them after her.

"Come on, come on...Auntie Andie is making shortbread." They both laughed at her eagerness allowing her to pull them after her parents, Jake jogging to catch up as they and James and Albus all dragged their suitcases with them.

Once through the wall, Harry and Ginny agreed to walk back to the car via the coffee shop so Jake could find his parents, just make sure he found them ok.

They reached the shop and Jake peered inside noticing his mother and father along with his three older brothers all sitting at a table waiting for him. One of his brothers spotted him first grabbing his coat and tapping their father's arm.

They all grabbed their various jackets and Jake's Mum- a small greying woman with kind brown eyes- grabbed her purse.

They all briskly exited the shop and Jake's mother was the first to grab him into a hug. "Hi mum."
"Oh Jake-y." She cooed making Teddy laugh behind his hand.

"Jacob." His father greeted him rather coldly with a hand shake. "Oh Mum, Dad. This is my friends Teddy and Quinn." Jake pointed at them both in turn.

"Oh wow, meeting JJ's friends. How exciting, we'll I'm Debbie this is Mark...oh and that's Max, Jake's brother." Debbie turned to face Harry and Ginny who smiled at her, "he's our eldest."

"You must be Quinn and Teddy's mum and dad." Mark reached a hand out for Harry who took it and shuck it. "Well I'm Harry, Ginny and I are Quinn's Aunt and Uncle and Teddy's our godson." Harry corrected Mark.

"Oh how lovely. And who's this?"
"Oh these are Quinn's cousins and Teddy's god siblings, James, Al and Lily."
"Ah so do you all go to Jake-y's school?" Debbie smiled at the younger children. "Well James and Al do, Lily is only 10." Harry told her.

Jake's brother seemed rather board not bothering to even say hi, just looking around and waiting as the adults all talked.

"Where are you parked?" Mark asked Harry making the 'Boy Who Lived' look to him. "Round the back. In the X lot."
"Same here, we can all walk together." Debbie grinned making Ginny smile.

"So you and Harry are wizards too yes?" Debbie asked the ginger woman. "Yeah we both went to Hogwarts when we were younger."
"Jake told us all of his friends had at least one parent like them, that Adam boy is a um...a."
"A half blood?" Ginny gave her the correct term.

"So Quinn and Teddy are both...um."
"They're both pure bloods yeah."
"Teddy's mum and dad we're both wizards and so was Eva, Quinn's mum, her dad is my older brother."

"I see." Debbie smiled, "what do you mean they where?"
"Oh well, We lost Teddy's parents in the war, same day we lost Eva." Ginny spoke in a hushed tone so as not to alert Teddy and Quinn to her's and Debbie's conversation.
"Oh the poor things." Debbie gasped.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." The smaller woman said sympathetically, "Jacob nearly tells us anything about his friend, I nearly know their names." Debbie admitted.
"Well Teddy and Quinn always talk about Adam, Jake, Daniel and Stacy. And we've met them a few times. Apparently they're all also really close with Quinn's cousins." Ginny told her.

"Ah, I see. So what do you do for work?" Debbie seemed keen to learn more about her son's friend's parents lives in the wizarding world. "Well I used to professionally play Quittich - it's a wizarding sport played on brooms I think Jake might be in the house team- but after I had the kids I decided to start coaching and now I am the official coach for the HolyHead Harpies." Ginny told Debbie.

"Yeah he said something about joining a sports team when we payed for his broom a few years ago....what does Harry do?"
"Oh Harry is head of the Auror's office, with my brother Ron."

"Is Ron, Quinn's dad?"
"No no, my brother Charlie is Quinn's dad. Ron and Harry were in the same year at school." Ginny told the inquisitive woman with a smile. "So what's an Auror?" Debbie asked.

"Well it's sort of like a muggle policeman-."
"Ah yes that's how Jake described the course he wanted to do after their gap year." Debbie told Ginny.
"Well I'm sure Harry can out in a good word for him."
"That would be lovely." Debbie giggled along with Ginny. The two seemed to really get along well.

Meanwhile Quinn, Teddy and Jake were walking ahead of the group, Mark was telling Harry all about his accountancy company and Debbie's job as a nurse while James pestered the quiet Max with questions that went unanswered.

Albus walked behind them all while Lily had now convinced Teddy to give her a piggy back ride.

"So you and Harry raised Teddy with your own kids."
"Yeah Harry was named as his godfather, along with Eva. But he still has his grandmother, but she's living with us at the moment, she's not very well you see." A sad look adorned Ginny's face as they reached the final door to the car park.

"Poor dear. It's good he has such nice friends like Quinn though, she seems lovely, so does he."
"They are, they're actually going out." Ginny's face slightly brightened up. "Aww well that's just precious."

"Well here we are." Mark's boisterous voice rang out over the lot pointing to his car as Max moved far away from the Potters and tried to open the car door.

"Well it was lovely meeting you both, we'll be there to pick up Jake in New Year's Eve at about 12 if Jake sends Ted and Quinn your address."
"Well that will be lovely. Perhaps we could continue our chat over a nice cuppa." Debbie grinned before Mark pulled her away to their car and Jake followed behind them sadly waving to Teddy and Quinn.

"Let the festivities begin." James cheered as they all clambered into Harry's seven seater car. Harry and Ginny in the front with James and Al in the very back and Teddy and Quinn, forced by Lily, in the middle with her between them.

"Yah!" Lily cheered making them all laugh. "I'm happy Auntie Andie, Teddy and Quinny are with us this year." Lily's little face was beaming like a Christmas tree.

"Yeah you two better not be snogging all week." James demanded Quinn and Teddy who flushed.

"Shut up James." Al snapped at his brother rolling his eyes. "There will be no snogging." Ginny called from the front as she looked in the wing mirror and winked at Quinn.

This was gonna be a long winter break.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.1K 173 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
11.5K 240 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
225 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...