17- What did you say?

"You did great with breakfast babe." Teddy said pulling Quinn to a quiet corner of the room to congratulate her. "Grandma was so happy." He said making her face light up. "I hope so." She said to him.

He leaned forward fulling her into a kiss as he whispered in her ear "you did amazing. I love you." Before he kissed her ear gently and pulled away to look at her face. She was smiling vibrantly before a sudden realisation hit her and she took a step back.

"What did you say?" She asked almost accusingly. "What? Quinn what's wrong?"
"You....you said it."
"I said wha-."

Then the realisation hit him too. "Shit."
"D...did you mean it?"
"Yes off course....I just didn't even realise I said it I was so in the moment."
"Well do you?"

"Do I what?"
"The L word." She said vaguely. "Love you?" He asked. She nodded. "Yes I do Quinn.....I love you."

A massive smile broke across her face before she leaped on him forcing him to catch her as she forcefully kissed him. He grinned into the kiss, feeling released that she felt the same.

"I love you too.....and I win." She grinned as he span her around. "What ever." He laughed making her giggle. "Now I believe there are presents for us to open.She laughed in response.

"Wait I gotta go get something." Teddy let her go running up the stairs and leaving her to grin to herself.

"What's got you all smiley?" As Victoria as she entered the living room to mind her grandmother, Aunt Andromeda, Victoria, Dom, Lucy, Aunt Fluer, Aunt Ginny and Aunt Angelina. "Nothing."

"I didn't know Teddy changed his name to 'nothing'." Victoria jokes making her cousin glare at her. "Victoria 'ells me you and Teddy are togezer." Her Auntie Fluer told them girl making yet another glare be directed in Victoria's direction.

"Well yeah." Quinn said with a smile. "So what's got you in such a good mood?" Dim asked with a smirk. "W...well...we....we said the L word for the first time." She confessed making the women all squeal. "Uh stop it's not that big of a deal."

"Sure Quinn, that's why you're bright red."

Later that afternoon the whole family was gathered in the living room. George and Angelina sat on the bigger sofa with Fred and Roxanne on the floor in front of them and Percy and Audrey with their daughters beside them.

Harry sat on the armchair beside George with Ginny perched on the arm of the chair and Lily on his lap while James sat in front of him, beside Fred. Albus sat on his brother's other side with Rose next to him. Ron and Hermione say similarly to Harry and Ginny while Molly Sr sat on the other arm chair with Arthur beside her. Billy and Charlie stood behind everyone else and Fluer, Dom, Vic and Quinn day on the floor by the tree.

"Well, Lily dear you go first." Lily eagerly nodded at her parents who let her grab her first gift which she eagerly ripped open and grinned at. "My Weasley jumper! Thank you Granny!" Lily jumped up to hug their grandmother. "No problem darling.

And Lily continued to open her presents.

After Lily was Hugo, the Rose, then Albus. Next was Fred and Roxanne who always opened their gifts together, then Louis and Fred followed by Molly. Dominique was next, the Lucy and finally Victoria.

After Victoria opened her final gift- which was from Dan- she quickly hid it and snapped her head to Teddy. "Yes your go." The blonde snapped quickly trying to draw attention from her last gift which was an elegant rose gold bracelet from her boyfriend.

"What've you got there Vic?" Teddy asked amusedly. Andromeda smacked his arm "now Teddy, open your gifts." She scolded.

Teddy looked down picking the first gift from his pile. It was quite heavy and was rectangular in shape. He pulled open the wrapping paper and inside was a fold out phot frame with two pictures inside: