An Unexpected Love

By Ilusyunadaaa

[COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] “Always Expect the Unexpected.” Sometimes we need to admit that once we fall inlove... More

An Unexpected Love
AUL Introduction
AUL -1- Simple Party
AUL -2- Force Love
AUL -3- Wedding Day
AUL -4- Life
AUL -5- Awkward
AUL -6- Feelings
AUL -7- Vacation
AUL -8- Vacation 1.0 and Confession
AUL -9- Busy and Begging
AUL -10- Bonding with BTS
AUL -11- Bonding with BTS 1.0
AUL -12- Troubles
AUL -13- Phobia and Illness
AUL -14- Visiting
AUL -15- I Forgot
AUL -16- Plans
AUL -17- Surprise!
AUL -18- Bonding
AUL -19- Bonding 1.0
AUL -20- What?!
AUL -21- Why?
AUL -22- Painful
AUL -23- Happiness
AUL -24- Bad Day
AUL -25- Alone
AUL -26- Another Surprise!
AUL -27- LQ. Play. Eat and Watch❤
AUL -28- My Phobia.
AUL -29- I can't feel it
AUL -30- Bonding. AGAIN❤
AUL -31- Bonding AGAIN❤ part II
AUL -32- 1/2 Rain Rain.
AUL -33- 2/2 Rain Rain
ATTENTION
AUL -34- Shopping
AUL -35- My Cousin's Wedding Day
Special Chapter- [1] Soyun
Special Chapter- [2] Soyun
Special Chapter- [3] Soyun
Special Chapter- [4] Soyun
Special Chapter- [5] Soyun
Special Chapter- [6] Soyun
Special Chapter- [7] Soyun
Special Chapter- [8] Soyun
AUL -36- Oppa!!!
AUL -37- Promises
AUL -38- Visiting SungJae Oppa
AUL -39- Visiting GongChan Hyung
AUL -40- Should I?
AUL -41- Jealously?
AUL -42- Yes, I do.
AUL [EPILOGUE]
AUTHORS NOTE
Don't Go: Introduction
DG -1- USA~
DG -2- [1] Party in the USA!
DG -3- [2] Party in the USA!
DG -4- Blanket Kick
DG -5- Attack On Bangtan!
LADIES CODE's EUNB~
DG -5- Colorful
DG -6- Good Morning Baby
DG -7- Miss Right
DG -8- Lucky
DG -9- Angel
DG -10- Busy
DG -11- W-why?
DG -12- Danger
DG -13- Good Luck
DG -14- The Truth
DG -15- Pity
DG -16- Agony
DG -17- Girl, Let me know
DG -18- N-no!
DG -19- Lighten Up
DG -20- Giving Up
DG -21- Hurts
DG -22- 1/2 M-my.. Baby..
DG -22- 2/2 M-my.. Baby..
DG -23- 1/2 Save Me
DG -23- 2/2 Save Me
DG -24- Lies
DG -25- Does that make sense
DG -26- Done
DG -27- Gone
DG -28- Regret
DG -29- Realization
DG -30- Jimin
DG -31- Saved her
DG -32- Begging
DG -33- Deserves
DG -34- Bullet
DG -35- Time
DG -36- Empty
DG -37- Lonely
DG -38- Cry
DG -39- Fragile
DG -40- Missing You
DG -41- Eyes Nose Lips
DG -42- Playground
DG -43- 1/2 Long time no see
DG -43- 2/2 Long time no see
DG -44- Back Hug
DG -45- Aches
TRB in MNL~ ❤❤❤
DG -46- Scared of
DG -47- Wait for me
DG -49- It's really him
DG -50- I'm yours
DG -51- You're my [LC]
AUL's DG Epilogue
Special Chapter [1]
[!!!] PRIVATED
Special Chapter [2]
Special Chapter [3]
Special Chapter [4]
Author's Love again ❤
Support & Love ❤

DG -48- Don't Go

614 18 15
By Ilusyunadaaa

UD~ ^^

Uhh. Guys. I THINK, there'll be only have 2-6 chapters left? And maybe 1-3 special chaps :) So~ here is it! :)

I'll finish this story 'till Tae's Day! :) Hihihi~

Happy reeeeaaading!

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

It makes me feel so relieved and at the same time, happy.

Hugging your love ones, kissing the top of her head and holding her hand so tight is the best thing ever!

This day is the best day of my life.

She accepts me. Without hesitation and doubts. Really.

We says our I love yous. As I hug her so tight, really really tight.

I haven't even talk to her yet about the issue happened between me and her. I want to asks some stuffs and I want her to talk to me atleast for 5 seconds.

She haven't even talked yet. She's just looking nowhere. Somehow, she's looking at me but when I met her gaze, she quickly look everywhere.

Maybe she's still feel uncomfortable yet. I'll let her if she want some space. I know she need to adjust too because I known it's still awkward.

I kissed her head and hug her so tight. God. I really missed her so much. Really. Really. Really.

"Yunnie ah~" I said while playing with her hands.

She's lying in my chest while her hands were with mine and my hands were on her back.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm so sorry..." I startled.

I want to talk to her now, as in now. I want this to end quickly and get start over again.

She lift up her head and look at me. I smiled seeing her beautiful face. I caressed her face as a tear roll down in my face.

I'm getting a crying baby here. It's just me or somehow, Soyun is really the only girl who makes me cry.

She smiled back as a tear roll down on her face. She's still can hide all the pain and aches she gain. Really. She's a good pretender. She don't want nobody else will know that she's already hurt instead she'll just smile it off.

I know, there's a story behind of her smile.

I know you more than you've thought Choi Soyun.

She smiled again and nod as she look down again.

Sooooooooo~

She's accepting my apology?

Uggh. I'm not yet satisfied with it.. Tsk.

Maybe I'll just find another time to apologize to her. Perfect timing.

"I love you.." I heard her murmured as she played my hands with her.

"I love you more.." I hug her so tight and kissed the top of her head. "Are you hungry?"

She just shook her head off as a response and play with my hands again.

Were been here for almost half of the day but when I'm asking her if she's hungry, she'll just shook off his head.

"Let's eat? You should eat often.." I stroke off her hair.

Dr. Ahn told me that I should take a good care of Soyun because she barely needs it. She need someone to lean on now that she's not been doing good.

"Uhh.. I'm not hungry.." She answered.

I get up from the bed as she get up too. I sit like an indian seat and face her. I hold both of her hands as I look at her eyes directly. "You should eat. Just a little bit.. You need it. Okay?"

She just nod as a response as she looked down with our hands. I caressed her face and look at her. "Okay.. Okay. I won't force you. Just tell me if you want to eat or you're hungry, Okay?"

"Uhuh.." She answered. She clasped our hands as she played it again.

We've beed doing this since we got here in my condo unit. Yeah. I have condo here in Vegas to just stalk her.

My hyungs were in the next door and I now they're stalking us. As always.

'Cause when Soyun were sleeping in my chest, I hear some giggles and chuckles from the outside.

I just shrug it off and just continue mesmerizing her face, I mean, her perfect face.

But sooner or later. It's bragging me. They're really loud outside. Like seriously..

"Ugggh. Hyuungs!" I bursted when I opened the door. Their position was so.. Ughhhh!

Jimin was on the ground while Kookie is in his top as well as the other members and Hobie hyung in the top..

"Uhh.. Leggo!" RapMon hyung quickly drag the members to their unit and shut the door out.

I went to Soyun and mesmerized her face again, nonstop.

* * *

I open my eyes when I feel so uneasy and sticky with my sweats. I wipe my sweat and just sleep again.

Uhh..

Where's Yunnie ah?

I opened my eyes and she's not here in my side. I look around but there's more any sign of her.

I quickly look for her around the unit. Kitchen. Rooms. Wardrobes. Bathrooms and everywhere!

I feel so nervous and scared at the same time because the feeling when she leaves me in Korea is the same way I feeling right now.

I quickly grab my phone and dialed Jin hyung's number while walk-running in the hall way.

"Yeah?"

"Hyung!! Did you see Yunnie ah?" I panic as well as I got from the elevator. There's some teenagers and citizens were looking at me, like their look was like they know me..

"Uhh.. No.. Why? What happened?" He panics as well. Hayst. I shouldn't panic.. Tsk.

"I just wake up and she's not in my side anymore! Hyung.. I'll send to you the address and quickly went there.. Okay.. Thank you hyung.."

I quickly get off in the elevator while the other citizens gaze were still in me.

I just shrug it off and my priority now is my Soyunnie..

I hung up without waiting for his response..

God..

I'm scared that she'll leave me.. Again.

* * *

I walk off in the cold breeze of the air here in the sea shore. I'm with my hyungs already but we prefer to mesmerized first this beach before going to her 'cause she's in the meeting.

Karen told me so. She told me that Yunnie ah will be attending a meeting here in the beach for their company as well as to have a time for herself.

Were here in some of the beaches here in Vegas. It's not quite big though it's just perfect.

Many americans were enjoying the cold water and cold air while playing with themselves.

As I look in front of me. I saw a beautiful lady looking at us, pained and hurt at the same time. Her eyes were so red and she's gasping for air. She's massaging her chest like she's already can't breathe properly.

I run towards her but stop when she kneeled down to us and kept saying her sorry.

I hug her so tight while she's refusing it. "I'm so sorry.. Sorry!! Sorry.. Sorry.. I'm so sorry.. Please accept my apologize.. Please.. Sorry! Please forgive me.. I'm begging.."

She cried out as well as me. I cried while she's saying those word that I should be the one who's telling it to her.

"Yunnie ah.. Don't be sorry.. Please.." I heard Hobie hyung saying those words to lighten her mood but she kept crying and saying her sorry.

"Please.. I'm so so so so sorry.. I didn't intended to kill our child.. Please.. I didn't.. Please.. I'm so sorry.. Please.." She look at me hurt and pain. I wipe her tears away and look at her puffy eyes.

She kept bowing and saying her sorry nonstop as she clasped her hands and saying sorry again.

"You didn't kill our child.. Please stop blaming yourself.. Please.. No one intended.. Even you.. So please.. Stop blaming yourself.." I said while look at her eyes. I hold her hands so tight and kissed it.

"Please. Stop this.. You're just got scared from us. Believe us.. We didn't came back in your life to hurt you again.. We came back in your life because we want you to be happy.."

Oh God..

My Soyunnie..

What's happening?

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Srsly. I cried hard.

Follow? Comments? & Votes? ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 10 14
What happens when you fall in love for the first time? You fall hard. And what happens when that love breaks your heart? Then there's nothing that ca...
10.6K 473 29
Kim Taehyung, who recently passed away due to an unfortunate car accident, soon meets Min Yoongi who is death that has given Taehyung a last mission...
13.1K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
413 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...