𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄. DAISUKE KAMBE

De tokkidino

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄. D IN DAISUKE STANDS FOR DADDY. a rollercoaster ride where in she was forced to become h... Mais

第一章 ; worthy enough to join.
第二章 ; the two persons.
第三章 ; cynical thoughts.
第四章 ; tomatoe ketchup.
第5章 ; accidentally in his car.
第六章 ; bedroom floor.
第7章 ; assistance.
8章 ; the female celebrity.
第九章 ; a different thank-you.
第十章 ; the millionare's house.
第十一章 ; chef amorcito.
12章 ; indirect peck on the cheek.
13章 ; that café waiter.
14章 ; master amorcito.
15章 ; jealous much(?)
16章 ; tastier than coffee.
第17章 ; sick of his touch.
18章 ; fever by you.
第十九章 ; modern detectives agency.
第20章 ; boyfriend.
21章 ; the reason why i can't sleep.
22章 ; slept for eight hours.
23章 ; shirtless millionare.
24章 ; first time hearing you say that.
25章 ; not just friends.
26章 ; time to apologize.
27章 ; back to reality.
28章 ; adopted.
チャプター29 ; impatient millionare.
30章 ; marriage contract.
31章 ; future mrs. kambe.
32章 ; not allowed to get drunk.
33章 ; sister-in-law.
34章 ; starting the preparations.
35章 ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.
36章 ; a boring, failed hangout.
37章 ; punishment.
第38章 ; following accounts.
39章 ; insect.
第40章 ; bathtub.
41章 ; she's back in tokyo.
第42章 ; temporary pleasure.
第43章 ; both at faults.
第44章 ; sincere ily.
45章 ; separation(?)
46章 ; helpless millionare.
47章 ; idk what to name the chapter.
48章 ; suzue & (y/n) are in good terms now.
49章 ; angry millionaire.
t a g
第50章 ; sorry i cant write lemon im underage lol im a disappointment
第51章 ; "wanna do the thing again?"
第52章 ; future child.
第53章 ; 2020 christmas special.
第54章 ; hello the start of my 2021 sucks i hate it.
第55章 ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.
第56章 ; only with you.
第57章 ; you are all sleeping on pretty kato.
I'm sorry. Bye wattpad I'm leaving.
第58章 ; HAHA im back sorry for the long wait.
第59章 ; daiki.
第60章 ; im not dead.
side chapter, epilogue (short)

価格 ; prologue.

38.5K 722 641
De tokkidino

© tokkidino 2020 ✓ || All Rights Reserved

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍
• ——— 価格 ——— •
|| DISCLAIMER ||
FOR ANY OF THOSE WHO CLAIMS MY BOOK AS THEIR BOOK AND STORYLINE. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU.

___° ° '

(a/n: yo the person whos reading this i recommend NOT reading this trashy book T_T lowkey i hate this book i want to delete it so bad HAHA SORRY BYE)

MODERN CRIME PREVENTION TASK FORCE, or the so called 'MCPTF' is an average yet an important corporation for criminals and lawbreakers across the Tokyo City. It is also in the Metropolitan Police Department building but part of Headquarter, Detective Division.

A company establishment in which slams the word 'jail' to those who does intentional, illegal actions to the community.

And here you are, inside the building of only a few people in the surroundings. The weighty person who is sitting on a high desk and chair at the end of the long table is the Detective Division Chief named, Yukihiro Kiyomizu.

He normally wears maroon-framed glasses that never really highlighted any of his facial features, they looked pretty cheap anyway. He's in one of the highest positions in the company.

Then on your right side, a sandy-blonde male head was clicking on his mouse nonstop with his hand while on his other hand, was endlessly pressing buttons on the keyboard.

He looks like a broke colleague and because of his lazy nature, he never had a single girlfriend- he didn't have the interest in obtaining one anyways from the very start.

He is unfortunately one of your friends and just a member of the MCPTF like you and the others, his name is Shinnosuke Kamei.

A light-pink head that has her hair up in a messy ponytail, who is casually seating on a corner that includes a couch and a wide-screen television suddenly stands up with a bag of hips on her hand.

She walks near to another male member and asks, "Wants some?" her light-brown eyes sparkles as she smiled.

She usually does that since she's incharge mostly on snacks you all eat during breaks from work and most times, you always see her eating a new bag of chips or candies everyday. Her name is, Mahoro Saeki.

"Thanks." Chosuke Nakamoto replied and quickly took a small piece out of the bag, then throwing it in his mouth.

This aged man with a slightly hunched figure - yes, already perhaps old with his gray-ish, silky and messy hair yet he is fully experienced with his detective job and has been doing it for ten years plus, so the company can't easily just kick him out.

And not to mention, he also has glasses just like Kiyomizu- also doesn't highlights or brightens any of his facial features but they don't really care so.

Next off near Kiyomizu-san, a black haired male with a small ponytail on its head to let his bangs off his face was busy scribbling on a page with a notebook he just bought awhile ago. That's Teppei Yumuto.

He is already on the ninth page, busy writing about 'Horseracing NINE, JCC Japan'. Don't ask.

Last but not the least, your older brother by only two years- Haru Kato. He always sits beside you since his desk in the large room is next to yours. And you're his younger sister, (Y/n) Kato.

He has taupe hair with bright sunny eyes with a hint of gray in it. You have (your hair color) that is (length of your hair), and your (eye color) eyes highlights your entire face with a complete look. 

Looking so differently to each other as siblings, its almost making you imagine how your real parents look like. But you never really saw them in real life anymore.

To be honest, you think that Kato is the only one doing his job nicely with his detective skills in the company aside from you. It makes you dramatically facepalm and sigh as you think about it.

When you two were already born, you were only raised in an adoptation center where in there's bunch of babies and children who doesn't exactly portray to have a family. Its a sad past but, you just put your heads up in the present and future nowadays.

You were adopted by someone you both hardly know that is one of Kiyomizu's senior relatives. But unfortunately, she stopped raising you both as you both also grew to the age of seven to nine.

Instead, Kiyomizu gave you the opportunity to skip education and let you read books about detective and business-related lessons and topics at his time.

That is also one of the reasons why never experienced having the so called- 'friends' while still being a youngster. All you had beside in you in your whole life before was your brother, Haru.

Everyday on a daily basis when both if you were still young and still learning about detective-related topics, you would always look outside the window every time you could and you would always see young girls around your age, just playing and having fun at their childhood with their parents.

Sure, it made you frown from the thought that you and your brother has an extremely opposite childhood with other children.

That rather than both of you are learning the beginning of life lessons in life, watching a ton of shows that most children love on technology and getting free, cheap toys from your elders-

The thing that you both do instead was learn, read and write millions of information about being a successful detective in the future. You both would get ten books or more everyday from Kiyomizu.

Aside from that, Kiyomizu also taught you all the knowledge you need to know so that you could easily pass to become a successful detective along with your brother.

Now in the present, where you are now; you were busy scanning a website about First Investigation Division, that is where your older brother's previous company is.

You heard that he was forced to be kicked out since he did something very much illegal that he almost got himself to jail. Curiosity piquens you, that's why you're in that website at the very moment.

You've been tackling with this for already five years ever since you both finally became detectives because it felt like, you still don't know who your brother truly is.

It might look like you're prying to another person's personal and private life but, you're siblings anyways- what could possibly go wrong? There's nothing wrong into learning more about your cold-blooded sibling.

"The reason why Kato Haru was--"

Your orbs that were silently and seriously reading the paragraph was cut off when Kato looks at your computer screen. "What are you-"

You quickly slap your palm on his face causing him to look away at the screen, and at the same time you pressed a button on the screen to exit and remove the tab you were currently in. Where in you were almost there in knowing the truth.

Kato grabs your wrist and grunts as he bewilderedly looked at you. "What was that for?!" he grits his teeth and you sheepishly smiled as a sweat slid down on the sides of your head.

"Nothing, nothing." you penetrated a wide, awkward smile at him while letting out small giggles. "Damnit! I was just getting into the good part of that website!!"

He glances at you one more time and sighs abruptly, then shifts back his attention to what he was doing again. "Why do I have such a weird sister to begin with.." he mumbles under his breath.

Your expression stiffens and something inside you made you felt infuriated. "U-Uh! Excuse me!" you snapped back. "I heard that, you piece of!!-"

Chosuke made a long of lingering 'shh' sound with her finger on the center of her lips making you quiet down your voice. "Watch the language." she says and smiles afterwards.

You sincerely apologized and bit your lower lip due to irritation to your brother that was intentionally acting as if he doesn't care about you but, it was obvious that he was trying to not burst out laughing in the silent room you we're all in.

Well, that's a first.

___ ° ° '

(a/n): -

-past captions are permanently deleted.

-this book is lightly edited, meaning its edited but there still may be errors etc i missed

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 4.7K 21
Being rich and successful was nearly everyone's dream but it wasn't for Kanbe Daisuke. He's discovered unlimited wealth at such a young age, now only...
134K 5.7K 41
𝖣𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖪𝖺𝗆𝖻𝖾.
89K 1.4K 23
// Requests are Closed!! \\ One shots of; Haru x Reader, Daisuke x Reader, Ryo x Reader, Suzue x Reader and more (^_^)☆ Updates will be slow but I wi...
176K 6K 24
"who the hell do you think you are?!" "Kambe daisuke, you should know who i am considering im going to be your fiancée" "DONT CLAIM ME! I AM NO ONE'S...