Trust Issues | e.d

By gisxllllx

"Why can't you trust me?" Daddy Issues | 1st book Trust Issues | 2nd book More

WARNING
Playlist
Preview
Disclaimer
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
!Important!
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
Summary
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
Continuation or End
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
Update
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
Informational Post
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
Informational Update
E I G H T Y - T W O
E I G H T Y - T H R E E
E I G H T Y - F O U R
E I G H T Y - F I V E

E I G H T Y - O N E

6.3K 176 497
By gisxllllx

"What the fuck is this shit? I came just for this?"

"Malia-"

"Did you forget that their psycho ass daughter is trying to kill us and you invite them here?"

I was fucking livid. I'm trying to get away from everyone, to stop being a problem for them and they go ahead and pull this shit. The fact that Ethan was here didn't help either.

"We haven't seen her in months." Her mom speaks up and we all turn and look at her.

"What the fuck do you mean that you haven't seen her in months?" Both Isabel and I get up from our seats and stare at Mackenzie's parents.

"She disappeared a few weeks after giving birth. We told the school she was leaving when in reality, we had no clue as to where she was at." Her mom explains to us and suddenly I look over at Ethan and Grayson who shared the same look.

"Guys..."

"When Malia lost her memory...that's when I told Ethan the news that Mackenzie wasn't coming back." Grayson explains and suddenly everyone around me is realizing something that I have no clue of.

"You mean to tell us that she's been gone for that long and none of you have said not a goddamn thing?" Ethan goes off on her parents and they don't do anything except stay quiet.

"Ethan-" Lisa tries talking to him but she shakes his head.

"No, mom! Everyone's lives are in danger because of their bitch of a daughter and they never said a fucking thing. It's not just Malia and I anymore, it's every single one of you and they only care about her well-being."

With Ethan going off at Mackenzie's parents, I look back at Grayson who's in deep thought.

"Gray, what's up?" I walk over to him and he begins to explain.

"This may be a reach but I haven't been able to shake the feeling ever since that day." He looks uneasy, almost as if he doesn't want to be right.

"What feeling? What are you talking about?"

"After I broke the news to Ethan about Mackenzie leaving, we went back up to go see you. You were fine before Ethan came to talk to me, and the minute we got to the floor you were at...there was doctors rushing to your room because you became unresponsive."

"Are you trying to say-"

"That Mackenzie was in your hospital room trying to kill you? Yeah, I am."

"Grayson, I don't even remember anyone walking into my room after Ethan left! It couldn't have been-oh my god..."

My hand goes over my mouth as a wave of realization hits me...and it hits me hard.

Everyone turns to me and I shake my head while Grayson sighs knowing he was right the whole time.

"A nurse came in to give me my medication for the day. She covered her face with the surgical mask and hid her hair in the cap. I don't remember anything after taking my mediation until days later when I finally woke up."

"We need to report this to the police." Isabel speaks up and Jack rolls his eyes.

"The fuck is that going to do? It happened months ago."

"Anything can help at this point asshole. I'm calling the police and letting them know." She pulls her phone out and heads towards the kitchen.

For some reason, it surprises me to find out that she's been trying to get rid of me since then. That's around one of the many times Ethan and I were arguing, he had left to California that time.

My phone starts to ring and I pull it out to see that it's the police department.

"Who is it?" Kieran asks.

"Police Department."

"But Isabel is talking to them right now?" Cameron points towards the kitchen.

"Hello?" I press the phone against my ear while my hand shakes.

Everyone is quiet while they wait for me to hang up the phone.

Suddenly, somehow everything takes a turn for the worst in just a matter of seconds.

My heart beats hard against my chest, feeling my face go cold as I try to comprehend what they're telling me.

Isabel walks back into the living room with her face pale with her phone in her hand. We both look at each other and immediately we know what just happened.

"Is anyone gonna tell us anything or what the fuck?" Aaron walks towards us.

My eyes dart towards Ethan who was waiting for Isabel and I to speak. My face is wet from my tears as I lick my lips before speaking.

"They found her body at the spot a few minutes ago. Ethan, Samaira's dead."

No one says anything. It goes dead quiet while Ethan and I just stare at each other. He just stood there by the door with his arms at his side, an unreadable expression plastered over his face.

I open my mouth to say something but he opens the door and slams it closed, running off to exactly where I'm thinking.

Grayson, his dad and the guys run after Ethan and I turn to Kieran, throwing my arms around him just crying into his chest.

Yeah, I disliked Samaira, but I didn't want her dead. She didn't deserve it.

"She went after her because I told her Ethan was dating Samaira! I did this to Samaira!" After Kieran and I had dinner together, when I confronted Mackenzie. I told her everything!"

I didn't think Mackenzie would do that to her.

"Malia, you didn't do anything. You had no idea this was going to happen."

My lips quiver as Kieran pulls me in again while running his fingers through my hair as an attempt to calm me down.

"She didn't fucking deserve it."

Next Day | 7 AM

"What was your relationship with the deceased?"

I keep my eyes fixated on a random spot on the table while the two officers sit across the table. My eyes are heavy and dry from the lack of sleep. We've been here at the station all night.

"Miss. LaMont-"

"There wasn't any sort of relationship between her and I."

"From what your friends said, they said she was always around you and your friends."

"She was dating my ex-boyfriend, she was always with him. It didn't mean I formed any kind of friendship with her."

"Isabel Vega, stated that your ex-boyfriend Ethan Dolan had been cheating on you with the victim, is that correct?"

They probably think this shit is some kind of cheesy ass drama show.

"Yeah."

"How did you find out about victims relationship with Mr. Dolan?"

"She came to visit him in the hospital after he was shot."

I can still remember looking down at my hands that were covered in Ethan's blood after he was shot. The broken glass everywhere on the floor with all of us screaming not knowing what the fuck to do.

"When was the last time you've seen the victim?"

I shrug. "I don't remember. It's been a while since I've seen her."

It goes quiet and I stay seated with my hands in front of me, waiting for more questions to be asked but to my surprise, they end the interrogation.

"We'll be in touch with you and Mr. Dolan to keep you two updated on what's going on. Stay safe out there."

Before I walk out of the room, they say one last thing.

"Our condolences to you and your friends Malia."

10 AM | After the Interrogation

I slowly stir the coffee in my cup while we all sit together in the largest booth the diner had to offer us.

We all looked down at the table in silence, trying to take in the last few hours of what was now going to stick with us for the rest of our lives.

The police told us her body was found drowned in the water with 4 stab wounds in her abdomen. They got an anonymous call about a young female body found submerged in water.

Samaira had nothing to do with this situation and she still lost her life, I can't imagine what she'd do to the rest of us who are involved.

"W-we should plan something for her." I look up at everyone while wiping the few tears that fell down my cheeks.

"You didn't even like her Malia." Isabel drops her fork on the table and looks at me. Her eyes are bloodshot while her cheeks are are a bright pink.

"It doesn't fucking matter if I disliked her or not, she did NOT deserve to die."

I slam my hands on the table as I answer her in a loud whisper. The very few people who were in the diner turn to look at us and immediately turn back around.

"For everyone's sake, wait until this shit ends and then you can go back to hating me."

"They're hosting a vigil for her downtown." Ethan finally speaks up and everyone nods except for us.

"No." Everyone stares at me and Ethan glares at me.

"You just said-"

"I know what I said. But, I'm going to where her body was found. Who knows how much she suffered when she died, the least I can do is go to where she was found."

"The fuck for? It's not going to bring her back."

"Because I fucking want to."

"I'll go with you." Grayson agrees with me and I nod.

By the end, everyone except for Ethan and Isabel agree on coming with me to the scene.

"I think we should make one thing clear though."

"What?" Grayson pushes his plate to the side and I stare him straight in his eyes while slinging my bag over my shoulder as I get out from the booth.

"After this...all of this, we each go our separate ways. We go back to the way it was before where I didn't exist in your lives and you in mine. I'm leaving New Jersey as soon as I can, and I'm not coming back. Ever. The second Mackenzie is caught, you're all strangers to me."

"Malia, don't do this-" He gets up and I take a step back with my arms crossed.

"You said it yourself that night Grayson. You missed your life before I came into it, so you're getting exactly that."

"I don't get a say?" Ethan gets up and I shake my head.

"Not since you chose Samaira. You made your decision that night you slept with her when you knew how I felt."

"Malia, I still love you dammit." He spits and I shake my head.

"I moved on Ethan."

"Well I haven't." He grabs my arm to pull me back and I think about swinging, but instead, I don't.

I turn to face him, his face inches apart from mine. "Grow a fucking pair Ethan." And I pull my arm away from him, pushing him off.

I head towards the exit, walking towards the parking lot where I hear the door swing open.

"Real fucking selfish of you Malia."

Isabel stands in the middle of the parking lot yelling at me and I keep my back turned to her.

"So, I've heard."

Author's Note: 😌

I'm starting to like where this is going man. Bet y'all didn't expect Samaira to die did ya? 😏

It's going to start getting interesting now that we're heading towards the end of Trust Issues, so...get ready because shit is gonna get worse. Everything you guys are wondering about Malia's mom, step dad and sister, her real dad and sister, her friends, her past is going to soon add up and tie in. Someone who was a minor part to the story will come back.

After Trust Issues is completed, I will be taking a break so I can prepare for my next story, "Teen Idle".

Until Next Time, PEACE!✌🏻💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 474 44
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
56.4K 9.4K 69
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
38K 1.2K 17
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
103K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...