๐•ฌ๐‹๐“๐„๐‘

De AESTHETESIS

ยฐโœฆ.ใ€ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐Œ๐„? ใ€‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a deadly villain wa... Mai multe

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ / โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค
โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•–: ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
โ„๐•–๐”น๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™
๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•˜๐• 
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•
๐”ธ๐•ค๐•ก๐•™๐•ช๐•ฉ๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•’๐•—๐•ฆ๐•Ÿรฉ
๐•†๐•“๐•ค๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐• ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐”ผ๐•๐•๐•š๐•ก๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ž
๐”น๐•–๐•๐•๐•š๐•”๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”
๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐”ป๐•š๐•ง๐•ฆ๐•๐•˜๐•–
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ
๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ง๐•ฃ๐•–
๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•’
๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ
๐”ธ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••
โญ ๐”ธ๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โญ
โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐•’๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฆ๐••๐•–
๐•†๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐•„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โญ โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– โญ
๐•„๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•š๐•’
๐”ธ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’
๐•‚๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ค๐•š๐•’
๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฅ
๐”น๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐• 
๐”ธ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ!
โ„๐•–๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
โญ โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โญ
๐”น๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐”ธ๐••๐•ง๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•š๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–
๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••
๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•€๐•„โ„™๐•†โ„๐•‹๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ ๐”ธ๐•Œ๐•‹โ„๐•†โ„'๐•Š โ„•๐•†๐•‹๐”ผ
โ„๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–

โ„๐• ๐•“๐•“๐•๐•–๐••๐•–๐•™๐• ๐•ช

2K 103 16
De AESTHETESIS

A/n:

↳ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴏᴅᴏᴅᴇᴋᴜ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛ ᴀʀᴄ.

///

"Katsuki stop it!" The greenette yelled at the 6 year old in front of her, in her arms she held a frightened Izuku. He shook softly, tears wetting her f/c dress, "You don't have any right to do that."

Bakugou seemed astounded that the older girl was talking back to him like that, he growled and small explosions popped in his hands, "Move out of the way Y/n-Chan. It's not you I want."

She raised her voice,"Do you think heroes act like that Katsuki!? Do you!? All Might would n-" She was cut off by Bakugou's sudden outburst, making her flinch.

"SHUT UP!" The boy sent an explosion their way, Y/n yelped and quickly turned around to shield her brother in her arms. Izuku cried out her name. She winced at the burning sensation on her arms and back of her legs. The ringing in Y/n's ears was the only thing she heard

"Nē-san! Nē-san!" Izuku shook her shoulder with one hand, his green orbs were glossed over with tears. The sound of Izuku's desperate pleas reached her ears after a few seconds, the white noise drained out as it was replaced by Izuku's high pitched whines.

She gave him a smile, her teeth exposed as she did so, "I'm fine!"

Her wide e/c eyes turned back to see the blonde backing away slowly, "I... I didn't mean to..."

"Nē-san, " Izuku hugged her tightly around her neck, making her wince as the exposed skin was badly burned, "Are you ok? Kacchan... "

"We're going to mama Izuku, let's go." She set the boy down and walked forward with his hands in hers, not looking back at Bakugou who wept behind them.

///

The night Y/n was taken in by the police, The police had taken Bakugou in for questioning and said that they would do a check up on him as well. The group had found each other again and decided to walk together back to their houses.

Midoriya didn't speak with any of his friends even if they questioned him on how he knew 'that villain', "Guys, just leave him alone." They all had shut up when Todoroki spoke, leaving the green headed boy alone.

"We're sorry Midoriya," Kirishima mumbled. Eventually everyone went to their own houses. Iida followed by Yaoyorozu and Kirishima leaving Todoroki and Midoriya alone as they crossed the city using the metro.

The train shook lightly, the cart was empty outside of the two UA students. The silence between them was tense, Todoroki could sense Midoriya's mixed emotions of the situation so he tried to relieve him somehow,"Midoriya? Do you want to talk about it?"

"The news... they caught everything on camera, mom would've seen it by now," He held his face in his hands groaning in frustration. Todoroki put a hand on his back making Izuku's gaze snap up. And suddenly he was pulled into a hug by the older male.

"It's ok Midoriya," Those words made Izuku's heart flutter slightly, but all he could recognise in that moment was the urge to gag from anxiety, "Everything will be ok..."

Midoriya hugged back, planting his face in the crook of Todoroki's neck, breathing shakily, "I-I-.... Thank y-you Todoroki!" He cried out onto his shoulder.

Todoroki was unfazed as he slowly rubbed the boy's back, "I'll walk you home, I don't want to leave you alone right now," Midoriya got up sniffling, he gave him a weary smile. His nose and cheeks were a bright pink from the crying and his eyes were puffy.

"That means a lot to me, thanks..." The two got off the train at the station closest to their house. They walked through the dimly lit streets as Midoriya told tales about his sister.

When they finally reached Midoriya's house, the greenette's face fell slightly. He looked down at his scarred hands and clenched them. Todoroki placed his hand in Midoriya's own, intertwining their fingers, "Don't worry, I'll be by your side." Midoriya frowned and then smiled, he held Todoroki's own hand as they walked up the steps to his place.

His hand hovered over the doorbell, Todoroki squeezed his hand lightly sending reassurance to him. He rang the doorbell and within second Ink Midoriya was at the door, "Mom I-"

"Izuku!" He was pulled into a hug from his mother, she wailed as she held him close, "Oh my Izuku! You scared me! I was freaking out and was going to call the police department and - and- I-I... I saw her! H-how!?"

Inko bawled into her son's shirt, "Mom, I... We need to speak..." The older Midoriya sniffled nodding. The cold air brushed against the three of them as they stood outside.

She wiped away her tears with the back of her hands,"Yes! You come inside and- Who's that?" They both looked at Todoroki weirdly standing there.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki, Izuku's classmate," He bowed in front of her, which she 'oohed' at. She then looked to Izuku and then the fiery boy, "It's nice to meet you Midoriya san."

"Oh no! Please, just call me Inko! I can tell you're close friends with Izuku," She gave a closed eye smile to the boy.

"Mom, he knows, I told him," Izuku nodded at his mother who looked like she was on the edge of passing out any second.

"Well, we can't leave you standing outside like that, come in both of you," She held the door open as the two stepped in and neatly put their shoes to the side. They were led to the dining room, in the corner of his eye he saw a door with a sign on it. The sign read 'Y/n L/n : Soon to be prohero!' in f/c. They reached the dining table where there were already cups for two and Inko picked up her own cup from the living room table. Izuku poured water for the both of them and sat down beside Todoroki, "So tell me how much do you know?"

"Midoriya told me that she went missing 6 or so years ago and that the police and pro heroes searched for her for a year," Thinking back to their conversation. He realised Midoriya hadn't really told him that much outside of this and the fact that he was almost killed by her on multiple occasions, "He was very close to her from what he told me," Inko hummed.

"Yes, she did go missing 6 years ago. Y/n had gone for school that day, it was a normal day but by afternoon a news report came in that she had gone missing... The case was small, afterall so many kids go missing everyday... I feel for the mother's and father's out there who have to go through things like this," She frowned looking down at her lap as she spoke. Her voice soft like a pillow and made the boys calmer.

"They must have done something to her because she's not the same," The two turned to Izuku who was clenching his fist on the top of the dining table, "When I met her she didn't act the same mom. She was... so different."

Inko jolted out of her chair, a gasp escaped her lips"Y-you met her!? Baby, how come you didn't tell me!" A pained expression crossed her face, Inko felt somewhat hurt from her son's actions.

"I wasn't sure if it was her, I told myself to think that it must have been someone else but... it wasn't... I'm sorry mom!" Inko got up and hugged the greenette boy, "I... I was scared!"

Todoroki's eyes softened at the sight, "It's ok Izuku, I understand. Now, we have to see if something is going to happen regarding this situation," She gave the boys a soft smile.

Todoroki interjected, getting the attention from both mother and son, "If you don't mind me asking, I didn't see the news, but where is she currently being held at?"

Inko sighed, "From what it said, they are taking her in for some questioning before they... they transfer her to Tartarus..." Izuku shot out of his chair.

"T-Tartarus!? I... Do we get to... to see her again?"

"I don't know Izuku, I really don't know... "

After their conversation regarding Y/n's wellbeing, Inko had offered that Todoroki stays at their house overnight, "I insist, it's too late to send kids out at this time." Todoroki had finally given in and thanked her for letting him stay over, "Ah, It's fine! I'm sure some of Izuku's clothes will fit you! I'll go get the extra mattress!"

Izuku chuckled behind him, rubbing the back of his head with his hand, "That's my mom for you, anyways, you're sleeping in my room right?" The freckled boy's green eyes met his grey and blue ones.

"Yeah," The greenette lead him into an All Might clad room. Every inch of the walls had been covered in All Might merchandise and posters. Anything All Might related had been in this room, "And I wonder if you're his secret lovechild... " Todoroki muttered, Izuku came back from digging in his closet and handed a white shirt and blue cotton boxers with a small All Might print on the thigh to Todoroki. He took the clothes then Izuku handed him a toothbrush, "Thank you Midoriya."

His face flushed red, "Ah! No problem Todoroki-kun! My bathroom is right here, you can shower first!" Todoroki bowed than headed to the bathroom to go shower. He pulled out his smartphone from the pocket of his black jeans and brought the phone to his ear.

"Shoto? Where are you! It's so late?"

"I'll be staying at a friend's house Fuyumi," He heard an audible relieved sigh at the other end of the call, "Please cover for me, don't let him find out."

"Of course, he's too busy with himself to realise. Anyways, stay safe. I love you."

"You too."

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

135K 5.9K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...
128K 4.5K 24
BOOK TWO OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY โ”ˆ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by the League of Villains members. He went back to UA and he kept talking...
14K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...