All I want is your love

foxzybrown által

A love story Aisha is just a small town girl living a simple life who met Usman the handsome, tall, classy a... Több

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Special thanks

Chapter 53

730 94 7
foxzybrown által

Aisha's POV;

"Ryan please drive faster, I don't want him die" I sob holding tight to him. I placed my head on his chest and tears won't stop coming out from my eyes. "Usman don't die please, please don't die, I need to tell you I love you" I kept on praying under my breath. Just when we arrived at the hospital, Ryan brought out unconcious Usman from the car to the emergency ward and I was following him crying.

Two nurses came and Usman was put on to a bed being dragged along to an emergency room, on seeing this I didn't know the time when I screamed out and bursted out crying I ran and followed the nurses, Ryan was stopping me but I kept on pushing him. "Ma'am please, calm down he is going to be fine hopefully here is this fill in the required information please." The other nurse state calmly.

"Like seriously?" I glared at her "what gibberish are you speaking? My husband's life is at stake and you are asking me to fill this god damn form?"

"Aisha please calm down." Ryan tried to calm me, "you're making a scene in here, please calm down."

"No way I'm calming down Ryan, look at the state of Usman, he was just taken into an emergency room we don't know even what will happen in there and she have gut passing me a form to fill?"

"Aisha please calm down you're making a scene." He apologised to the nurse and collect the form. "I'll be the one to fill it." With a nod she disappeared. "Aisha" he dragged me closer to him "Usman will be okay, calm down we are all here for him" he tries comforting me. We sat on a bench and Ryan asked me questions regarding Usman so as to fill the form, when he was done he sumbitted it and came back to me.

Tears won't stop coming out. "Ryan" I called his name. "Yes" he answered. Without looking at him I continued. "I'm sorry." "But what for" he asked. "For all that has happened today, I know you're mad at me and you must hate me and you have every right to do that and-" he cuts me off.

"Aisha... Cut it out okay?" "give me one reason why I should be mad."

"Because you saw how caring I was towards Usman ." I confess in a cracky voice.

"Aisha please cut it out." He used his hanky and wiped off my tears. "How will I be mad because my goodfriend cares about her husband? Aren't I suppose to be happy that you and Usman are finally patching up things? Aisha ever since when I learned the truth about your realtionship, all thats been happening between you and I was just an act. None of the feelings I've expressed to you were real. Just how bad will it be for me to come in between a lovely wife and a caring husband? Thats sounds terrible you know" he chuckled.

I turned and looked at him I never expected these words from him. "You mea-" and he cuts me off "yes Aisha, I didn't want you to think that all men are cruel and harsh the moment when you told me about you marriage, and that was why also because you needed someone to lean on that time, I can't say no to you at that time because your heart will be forever broken and vulnerable. Had it been I said no to you, things wouldn't have been better you would have hated Usman the more and men in general. Fiona and I have always wanted for you and Usman to be back together, you two are meant for each other, just give him this one chance he's been asking for... Will you do that to a friend?"

My eyes rapidly fill with moisture again. Fiona and Ryan are indeed friends sent from heaven to me, I can't imagine life without them.

"Oh come here" I pressed him a tight hug and he hugged me back. I broke the hug and looked at him without saying a word and he broke the silent "you love Usman don't you?" I nodded at him "and he loves you too, don't he?" "He does" I answered tears trying to flood down my cheek. "Then stop crying, he'll be fine I believes so. He will never leave you alone, stop crying okay?"

"Thank you Ryan."

"For?" He asked quizically.

"For coming into my life." Just then his phone started buzzing. "Its Fiona calling" he state before picking it up. My mind was carried away with my thought that I didn't get to pay attention to their call. A minute later Ryan tapped me by the arm shooking me back to reality. "Fiona wants to talk to you." With a nod, he passed me the phone "hello Aisha dear, how is Usman doing?"

I don't know why but then I felt tears coming out of my eyes. "Fiona he is in a very critical condition" I state in a cracky voice crying.

"Aisha you have to be strong for him, crying is never a solution, just know that you are not alone, we are all here for you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it today, I'll come first thing tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay thank you Fiona." I hung up passing Ryan back his phone.

Half an hour later, Usman's '
door opened and a doctor appeared behind it. I quickly rushed through the door so did Ryan. "Doctor how is my husband doing? Is he okay?"

"Yes ma'am you need not to worry he is in a stable condition for now, we've treated all the minor injuries on his body and also he has 2 broken rips but we were able to put them back in place plus due to the different beer he has taken his blood alcohol level is so high it is considered toxic, he became extremely confused, unresponsive,
disoriented and shallow breathing..."

"Omi'god I sghed crying depressed interrupting the doctor. "Are you okay ma'am?"The doctor asked. "I am, i'm sorry" I apologised vaguely. "Doctor are you sure he is going to be alright now?"

"Yes ma'am his condition is even stable you can see him now, excuse me." "Ryan will you be coming in?" I asked as I turned and look at him. "No you go first, I'll be waiting for you here so we can go back to your house and fetch the stuffs you'll be needing tonight." "Thank you Ryan" I said to him before entering into the room.

He was lying so lifeless on the bed with bruises all over his handsome face. His face looks so pale, I didn't know the time when moisture begin to fill in my eyes again. I rubbed my hand gently on his face. "I'm so sorry Usman, I'm sorry for making you believe that I don't love you and wants an annulment. I really don't mean any of that, I love you and I want you to stay in my life forever, I'm so sorry please." I sobbed

I laced our fingers together, bringing a chair I sat on it and placed my head beside him, tears coming out of my eyes rapidly. "Aisha" a shallow cracky voice called out just when I raise up my head I saw Usman smiling inconvertible at me. I didn't know the time when I placed a light kiss on his lips because of how overwhelmed I am. "Usman you're back" I hugged him.

I shove my hand into his scattered hair rubbing it gently, "I'm so sorry you have to go through this because of me, because of what I told you earlier, they came out wrong, I don't mean any of those usman. I love you and I want you to stay in my life and not to leave." I confess.

He forced out a smile, "thank you Aisha and I promise to take good care of you, I promise never to hurt you ever again." I smiled at him rubbing his hair still. "Does this mean you are giving me a chance to prove myself to you?"

"No Usman, you don't have to prove yourself to me again, you've did that already. Lets just say we have all woke up from a bad and terrible nightmare."

As he tried to make a move, his rib suddenly hurts making him scream lightly "awch". "Easy, the doctor told me you have two broken ribs, you want to get something?"

"Yes, You!"

I pressed him a tight, passionate hug from the bottom of my heart, we stayed like that for a while I don't wanna let him go and so does he.

The door opened making me release Usman instantly. Ryan appeared behind it. "Aww am I interrupting something lovebirds?" He asked with a mocking grin on his face.

"Oh common Ryan" I called out blushing.

He walked towards us, "Usman how are you feeling? You better get well soon I don't think your wife can stand you being sick, you didn't see the way she was crying earlier."

"Ryannnnn!" I called out. Usman turned and looked at me and he flashed his brightest smirk before averting his gaze back to Ryan. "I know right dude, thanks for the concern." he said arrogantly.

"Always!" Ryan said back streching his arms and yawning. "Mrs Usman are you coming so lets go and bring the stuffs you'll be needing or are you gonna stay there romancing your husband?"

"Ryann!! What has gotten into you?" I pouted acutely blushing. Averting my gaze back to Usman, I rubbed his face gently, "Usman we need to go, I have to fetch some stuffs back home."

"Just Usman? aren't you suppose to be calling him baby, honey, sweetie, darling??"

"Oh God! Ryan you're starting to get annoying you know."

I turned back at Usman and placed a light kiss on his lips just as I was about to go Usman held my hand making me to turn back and look at him. "Yes?" I questioned in my most sweet voice. "Didn't you heard what Ryan just said?"

"About?" I lied.

He starred deep into my eyes disapproving what I just said now, I can be lost in Usman's brown eyes forever. So I thought of a sweet romantic name to call him in respect of his eyes. eye candy I thought.

"Okay eye candy can we go now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Eye candy? What does that mean?"

"It means I can't keep my eyes off you Usman because your eyes are adorable and I can forever be lost in them." I leaned over and hugged him before Ryan and I walked off.

45 minutes later...

"Thank you so much for the ride Ryan, I need to get back to Usman."

"Sure you have to mrs, so till we meet tomorrow at school."

"Er Ryan I don't think I can come to school tomorrow you see Usman is sick he needs me by his side. Good night" and I wince back to Usman's room. Returning back to the room, I close back the door and kept the stuffs I brought beside his bed.

"Usman?" I called out sweetly. He didn't respond so I peek through his face only to see him sleeping peacefully. I sat beside him admiring his beauty. He looks so innocent while sleeping, his long eyelashes made his eyes more sexy and beautiful even when closed, the silky facial hair on his cheeks making him more worth looking, his nose is perfectly moulded on his face so as his dark pink lips.

I just find myself smiling, I don't know why, just as I stood up to leave Usman caught me by my arm, making me to pause and look back at him. "Stay with me" he said his eyes closed as he shifted a little to the side of the small bed. I smiled at him but is he serious? this bed can't contain the two of us. I was about telling him so when he said "please." I laid on the little space available, my head on the side of his unbroken lips and he cupped me possesively in his warm, fragrant body...

-------
i'm just inlove with this chapter. Inlove with Usman and Aisha, they are now how they suppose to be. Awww! Love side of this story loading...
#COUPLE CRUSH

Comment! Comment!

Vote and share. XOXO

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

65.3K 16.8K 36
Aisha thought she had her whole life mapped perfectly but things weren't going as planned...and yes, in the worst way possible. She needed an escape...
90.7K 4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
75.8K 1.6K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
257K 51.8K 81
This is a palace where one wrong move can determine if you live or die. In the quest for her family to survive, Aramade found herself in this dangero...