Secret Service

By marynaduplessis

As a young child Evelyn's mother dies and her father disowns her for a new family. Her uncle takes her in an... More

❇️Notice❇️
01 - Love Turns To Hate
02 - Just A Nightmare
03 - Tell You The Truth
04 - Nicolas
05 - The Party
06 - All You Need Is A Little Push
07 - The Surgery That Changes A Life
08 - Something's Wrong
09 - First Session And Second Meetings
10 - All It Took Was One Call
11 - Taken Away
12 - Return Pt 1
13 - Return Pt 2
14 - Home
15 - Next In Line
16 - Initiation
17 - School And A New Crush
18 - Followed Then Trapped
19 - Slipping Inside And First Meetings
20 - Waking Up
21 - Visits From Friends And Family Along With A Promise
22 - Back To School With Preparations
23 - Presentarion With An Almost Fight
24 - Witness Protection And Two Mediums
25 - The Main Event's Gonna Be Eventful
26 - News Spreads Fast
27 - Sudden Realization
28 - Meeting The Others
29 - Love Square
30 - Setting Our Plan In Motion
31 - A Delightful Trick
32 - The Seven Clans Gather
33 - The Clans Settle
34 - Runaway Thoughts
35 - Run Away
35.1 - As One Love Dies....
35.2 - ...Another Love Blossoms
36 - A Non Personal Visit
37 - Looks Can Be Deceiving
39 - Changes
40 - Another Partner
41 - Promotion
42 - Moving Back Home
43 - Blowing My Own Cover
44 - Sucker For Punishment
45 - A Disoriented Awakening
46 - A Change In Power
47 - Under Arrest
48 - Graduation And Another Surprise
49 - Epilouge
A/N🍂

38 - Accidental Revelation

4 0 0
By marynaduplessis

"It's your fault!" I scream and push him backwards into a cupboard.

🔺🔺PREVIOUSLY🔺🔺

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️Evelyn's P.O.V ♦️🔸

I wake up suddenly, feeling exhausted. I stand up on weak legs and walk towards the stairs.

I hear someone scream before I hear things fall and break.

"What's happening?" I ask halfway down the stairs seeing Cap and Chris holding my father as he tries to get free from their grip.

"Dad?" I ask and his head snaps to me.

Their grip loosen and he comes running towards me. He runs up the remaing stairs and holds my arm under the elbow and a hand on my back.

"Dad, I'm pregnant, not disabled." I say joke trying to lighten the mood but everything seems to turn to silent mode before footsteps are heard echoing inside the house.

"What?" I hear someone ask and I look to the side to see Alex standing inside the kitchen with a burst lip and bloody nose.

He slowly starts moving closer until he is at the foot of the stairs.

I'm way to tired to be shocked and I step further down the stairs. But my foot slips and I fall into Alex's arms. He tries to hug me but I pull away.

"Don't touch me. This is your fa- No my fault for being in love with someone who doesn't love me. This child is my child. I hate you, and I ne-" before I could finish my sentence the ground started getting closer and everything turned dark.

🔸♦️Alex's P.O.V ♦️🔸

"Don't touch me. This is your fa- No my fault for being in love with someone who doesn't love me. This child is my child. I hate you and I ne-"

Evelyn started falling forward before she could finish her sentence, I try catch her but Jude catches her before I could.

Jude runs with her to the car before driving off probably to the hospital.

"Alex?" Kate asks and I brush her off not wanting to think about it, just about Evelyn.

"Alex, w-"

"Kate, I don't have time for this. I need to talk to her."  I say and run out of the house following Jude.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

Arriving at the hospital I find Jude pacing up and down the halls.

"No, get out of here! This is your fault!" Jude starts to yell and he pushes me away from the room.

I fall to my knees and grips onto his pants.

"Please don't chase me away. I'm begging you, if I did something wrong at least let me apologize." I beg and he forcibly removes me from him.

"Leave." he says and he turns away leaving me crying on my knees behind him.

"Please... let me see her once." I beg but Jude just ignores me.

🔸♦️ Ray's P.O.V ♦️🔸

"Shouldn't Alex and Kate have been back by now?" I ask into the room of lost in thought fools.

"Yeah. I wonder what happened." Stephen says and just then the front door opens and Alex walks into the room with his head hung low.

We tried getting a reponse from him but he just blankly stares out in front of him.

"What happened?" I ask as he sits down.

"They found Evelyn but she's not doing good." she says

"Kate we didn't ask yo-" Stephen starts

"She's pregnant. But she wants nothing to do with me." Alex says staing at the floor.

"Why?" Kate asks and Alex shrugs.

Alex stands up but Kate pulls him back down. Suddenly the front door slams open and everyone stands up to see Jude storm down the hall towards them.

"What happened, sir? Is she alright?" Shane asks with a worried look

"They want to see the father." Jude says and grabs Alex by the wrist pulling him towards the car.

We all climb into the car along with them.

The ride was full of tension. Whenever Alex would move to speak Jude interrupts him or talk to someone else.

Arriving at the hospital the doctor starts talking with Alex.

"It is near impossible to save both mother and child. As you are the father of the child. The decision lies with you. You need to choose between the two."

"Save Evelyn." Alec says with a heavy heart having to choose between mother and child.

"She's going to hate me for that." Alex says after the doctor walks away.

"She already hates you." Jude says

"But why?" I ask and Alex shrugs.

"I guess she finally realised that you are way out of her league

I warned her about this, but she refused to listen, saying that she was in love with you.

She put her trust in you and you ruined it. If only she trusted me, then she wouldn't be inside that hospital room!"

Jude was going off on Alex and we could only watch. I feel Stephen take my hand as he rubs the top of my hand with his thumb.

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

🔸♦️ Shane's P.O.V ♦️🔸

We were sitting inside the hospital room listening to the constant beeping of the heart monitor and other machines.

"Leave." we hear a soft voice say, looking to the side we see Evelyn with her eyes opened wide.

Alex jumps up going to her but she lifts her arm up stopping him, her arm was in the air for two seconds before it fell back against the bed.

"I said... Leave." she repeats and he looks down with a sad look in his eyes l before walking away.

We all start following after him but Evelyn stops some of us.

"Cortez, Gilbert, White, and Rubio. Stay behind." we all tense up, knowing that she only calls us by our last names when she's pissed as hell, or when it's something very serious.

"Yes ma'am?" Alice asks as soon as the door closes behind the others that left the room.

"As soon as I'm discharged. Remove all my stuff from Tuan mansion, place it in storage, and I mean everything, before handing the key and location over." Evelyn says as she tries to sit upright.

The sudden movement causes a spike to sound from the monitors and she removes most of the wires, before pressing the button to call the nurse.

"Why are you still here? Go." She says and the door opens as the nurse walks in with the doctor.

They start walking out of the room, as I take one last look at Evelyn before walking to the door.

"What happened to me?" I hear her ask softly just as I close the door. It was silent for a few seconds before all hell broke loose.

I had hardly walked a few feets away from the room before the doors opened and I hear Evelyn scream.

"I'll kill you! I hate you! I'll kill you!" she starts screaming and I run back to try and help them but by the time I reach they had already taken her into the room for the doctor to sedate her.

I watch from the door as she thrashes in their hold, crying, screaming and scratching at everything and anything she can.

After a few seconds her movements become sloppy before she limply lays on the bed.

"I want my ba..." was her last words before she passed out. Jude was kneeling beside the bed holding Evelyn's hand as the nurse lays Evelyn in a more comfortable position.

My heart aches as I see her laying so lifeless. The person I though would always remain strong, looked so fragile in thosr moments, and that's when I realized that even she's human.

In those four months that she was away, I kept praying that she's not the next one to pass on from this life, because I still have something to tell her.

Back at Tuan mansion, I called some of the other officers to help us move her stuff.

I was busy placing everything that was inside and ontop of her cupboards inside a box, when I saw a picture of a small girl, covered in ice-cream, and what looked to be sprinkles.

"That was her third birthday." a voice says from the cornor of the room and I see a woman in her early thirties.

"Alexandra." I greet her and place the picture inside the box. "Tell me about her." I say and see Alexandra smile.

"There's so much to tell. She always had a smile on her lips. She truly was like an energized bunny, but then again which child wasn't?

Everything changed after my death, she stopped smiling, and laughing. Now before you say that she smiles and laughs... I mean smile from the heart and laugh from the gut.

The only time she was like that was when she was with Alex, and... Anyways now even that happiness has left her along with my grandchild.

I feel like a useless mother. I know I'm dead and all but, couldn't I have spared my child that pain." Alexandra talks from the cornor staring down at her hands.

"Even the living couldn't stop that from happening." I say and see Alice walking up the stairs. I turn around to say goodbye to Alexandra but she wasn't there anymore.

I hand Alice the box as I take one myself. All that's left id to moved her furniture.

After they finished removing the furniture I locked the outhouse and place the key in my pocket

I pack the boxes in the car before driving to the storage area, with the truck following behind me.

It was before sunset when we finished unloading everything from the trucks. I slide the door shut and lock it before hooking the keys onto the other set of keys I had with me

🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁🔸🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.1K 27
6 girls. 7 boys. 1 awesome vacation. Or that's what they thought. What happens when the power goes out and people are getting killed by the minut...
399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
97.3K 2.2K 34
NOTE- I'm really bad at writing descriptions so I wouldn't bother reading it just read the book. {currently editing/rewriting bits} »»»»»»» Alice Par...
1K 3 47
A boy gets into a car accident and forgets his childhood best friend but always has reoccurring dreams , trying to figure out who he is. One day, in...