Arranged

By thetaebooty

25 year old CEO Jeon Jungkook is arranged to marry the 22 year old heir of the Kim Industries. Jungkook doesn... More

Prologue
Characters
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
A/N
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~

~7~

18.5K 861 643
By thetaebooty

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen.

i hear the wedding bells ringing.

call dibs, i'm the priest.

As the wedding band started, Taehyung waited for his cue to start walking down the rose petal covered aisle.

But his cue, his father who was supposed to walk him down, was quite conveniently missing.

'Don't tell me he will skip my wedding also just like he skipped my graduation.'

He thought bitterly, looking around for his father.

His mother was there, sitting right in the front, looking like the perfect trophy wife in her violet gown.

But his father was absolutely no where in sight.

Taehyung wanted to feel disappointed but somewhere in deep, he had known something like this would happen.

Things like this had happened all his life. His father had never bothered about him as long as he never did anything to bring embarrassment to the Kim family.

But he had hoped that his father would at least show up here today.

It was his only child's wedding that was happening against Taehyung's wishes but for his father's happiness, he was doing it without any complains.

Dejected, his head hung low as the wedding band continued to play without him entering the hall.

Suddenly he heard someone slide up to his side, pulling his hand into their grasp.

Taehyung looked up in hope, thinking that his father had shown up in the end.

But to his further disappointment, it wasn't his father.

It was his hyung, Namjon hyung.

"Hey Tae."

He whispered softly to the frowning boy.

"Hey hyung. Where's father?"

Namjoon looked down towards his shining black shoes, avoiding eye contact with the boy in front of him.

Gulping slowly, he managed to choke it out,

"Uh Tae, your father's secretary just messaged me. He has to sign some important deal today. He won't be able to make it to the wedding. He said he'll try coming to the reception at least."

Taehyung looked at him with a blank face.

"Oh."

That's all he managed to say before looking down, tears swimming in his eyes, threatening to leak out any second.

Did his father seriously not care about him at all?

All these years he had never paid him any attention, almost as if he never existed.

But then when the wedding arrangement had come up, his father finally started interacting with him, acknowledging him, even if only to tell him to marry the Jeon CEO and how to behave around him.

The only reason Taehyung had even agreed to marry him was because he thought that his father would finally care.

But it seems that his father had stopped caring the moment the deal had been confirmed.

Why did he mean nothing to his parents?

"I'm sorry Tae."

Taehyung softly shook his head.

"Don't say sorry hyung. It's not your fault anyway. Father never cared about anything except the deals and money anyways."

"I'm supposed to walk you down, Tae."

Namjoon told him softly.

"Did he ask you to do that?"

Confused Namjoon shook his head.

"Uh no."

Sighing, Taehyung muttered dejectedly.

Of course he wouldn't have even bothered.

"Of course he wouldn't even care about who walked me down as long as I got that cursed ring on my finger and married that coconut head."

Namjoon sighed hearing Taehyung complain about Jungkook again.

Why wouldn't he just give him a chance?

"Tae, Jungkook isn't all that bad. At least give him a chance."

Frowning at the shift of the topic, he turned to his cousin.

"We'll talk about that later hyung. Are you walking me down now?"

Namjoon blushed slightly at that.

He didn't even know if Taehyung would like it, but to him Taehyung was like his own younger brother.

He murmured awkwardly, running his hand through his hair repeatedly.

"Yeah if you want to. I mean Jin would kill me if I let you walk down alone but if you don't want me to its okay."

Taehyung smiled softly as his hyung's awkward behavior.

"No no hyung. You walking me down is much better than Father walking me down. You've been more of a father figure for me than my Father has. I like this better than Father walking me down."

Namjoon smiled softly at Taehyung at that and put his arm out for Tae to loop his arm through.

"Let's go then?"

Nodding his head, Tae turned to the door leading to the hall, walking through it with his head held high.

But a gasp got stuck in his throat as his eyes fell on Jeon Jungkook.

He looked absolutely perfect.

~~~~~

The wedding march played loudly in the background as Jungkook kept glancing nervously towards the entrance down the aisle.

Taehyung still hadn't entered.

His cue had been around two minutes ago.

Had he run away from the wedding?

It's not that he's blame him for doing that.

He would have probably done the same if he was forced to marry someone he hated.

He's probably change his name to Justin Seagull and run away somewhere remote.

Hawaii probably.

Or he'd change his name to Carlos and go to Mexico.

He loves tacos anyways.

Just as he was thinking about how it had been two months since he had last eaten tacos, he glanced towards the entrance once more.

And this time his breath got stuck in his throat.

He was pretty sure he couldn't breathe.

And apparently the priest thought the same cause he thumped his back hard, causing him to gasp as air reached his oxygen deprived lungs.

And somewhere in the background he heard Hoseok snickering and muttering under his breath,

'Whipped'

But Jungkook couldn't focus on anything else except the utopian sight before his eyes.

At the end of the rose petal covered aisle, stood an angel.

An angel without wings and halo.

An angel who wouldn't take him to heaven but who looked like he was going to bring heaven to Jungkook by marrying him.

Kim Taehyung looked like an ethereal being as he stood at the entrance.

His hair, softly curling till the nape of his neck.

His pearly white suit, with just the right amount of black in it.

His long fingers, adorned with thin silver rings on his right hand.

His pretty eyes, glistening with tears?

Did he actually hate him so much, that he cried because he had to marry him?

What had he ever done to deserve so much hate?

Was he so unlovable?

Jungkook sighed softly, looking away from his fiance's hypnotizing face, to look at the man walking him down the aisle.

The man who was supposed to be his father-in-law.

But to his shock, it was someone else.

Kim Namjoon.

Mr Kim, as he had insisted to be called instead of father or dad, even though they were going to family, was no where in sight.

Jungkook looked across the hall, Mrs Kim was there, sitting by his parents, beaming at Taehyung walking down the aisle.

But Mr Kim was no where in sight.

Did he actually miss his only son's wedding?

How can someone be so heartless?

How can someone do that to their own son?

And that's when it struck Jungkook.

Taehyung had tears in his eyes because of his father's absence.

He had heard stories of Mr Kim's negligence of his own son.

He had even seen it when he hadn't even asked for his opinion about their alliance.

And his heart clenched at that.

He was lucky, much luckier in comparison to Taehyung that way.

The only reason his parents had proposed this alliance was because Jungkook was getting lonelier and more closed down ever since his break up.

And he knew that he wouldn't ever willingly search for a partner on his own, that's why he agreed to this alliance.

Also he found Taehyung quite endearing and cute.

That just happened to be one of the 'minor' factors that had made him agree.

But now Jungkook's eyes found their way back to Taehyung's, both of them staring deep, into each other's souls.

And Jungkook felt his heart flutter at the innocence and softness of his hypnotising gaze.

But there was something else in Taehyung's eyes that made his heart clench.

The loneliness, fear and terror in his eyes.

And all Jungkook wanted to at that minute was hug him tight, close to his chest and tell him how he'd always be there for him.

But instead of pulling him in for a hug, like he wanted to, he got something similar.

Namjoon placed Taehyung's large hand in Jungkook's, whispering, too low for Taehyung to be able to listen.

"Treat him better."

Nodding at Namjoon, he turned to face Taehyung, lacing his hand with his, intertwinning his fingers with Taehyung's long delicate ones.

And at that minute, there was no one else in the room, neither the violent priest who hit him, neither the snickering Hoseok, neither Mrs Kim sobbing her eyes out, neither Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung looking at them with pensieve expressions, nor his parents with proud smiles on their faces.

It was only Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

A/N:

teeheehee taekook fluff. actually its barely anything but its a slowburn for now so issok i guess.

this chapter is quite long in comparison to the previous ones.

but the next one is even longer.

and it has drama teeheehee

i hope everyone liked it.

byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.8K 56
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...
42.2K 1.9K 20
Where 23 years old kim Taehyung and 26 years old jeon Jungkook got into an arrange marriage. Warnings Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Bp Many Fluff Th...
173K 7.2K 41
Jungkook : Seriously you think I wouldn't know someone is invading my privacy at this stage of my life . Kim taehyung is an engineer and CEO of Kim c...