Loki Laufeyson/Tom Hiddleston...

By xStarberry

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, the pictures or the cover! Just some imagines about Loki and... More

A/N: Hello everyone,
A/N: REQUEST ARE CLOSED:
A/N: Coming Chapters
Loki: Never
Loki: Never (Part 2)
Loki: Never (part 3)
Loki: Mirror, mirror on the wall...
Tom: Guess the avenger
Tom: Draw your character
Loki: Happy Easter
Loki: Cold
Tom x male reader: Out of the closet
Tom x male reader: Out of the closet (Part 2)
Loki/Tom: You are real?
Loki/Tom: You are real? (Part 2)
Adam: Just like you
Adam: Just like you (Part 2)
Loki: Trapped
Loki: Trapped (Part 2)
Loki: Trapped (Part 3)
Loki: Trapped (Part 4)
Loki: Trapped (Part 5)
Tom: On the set
Tony: Shorty
Loki: Babysitter
Tom: Beauty and the beast
Tom: Beauty and the beast (Part 2)
Loki: You can't lie to me
Loki: Cheater
Loki: Cheater (Part 2)
Loki: Cheater (Part 3)
Loki: Thor ships it!
Loki: Roles reversed
A/N: Discontinued

A/N: Request Rules

545 9 0
By xStarberry

I know this might sound a bit anoying, but it's necessary to make sure there shall be no misunderstandings. I hope you all understand that.

-Rule 1: If you want to request, please ask kindly. Do not demand, because I hate that.

-Rule 2: If you requested, please be patient. I'm very busy with school and other busniss. I will try to do your request as fast as I can. Before I publish it I will send you a message.

-Rule 3: I have the right to refuse a request, if I think it's a bit inappropiate request or when I have no time. Please don't feel offended if I refuse. It's nothing personal.

-Rule 4: If I did your request and it isn't as you want it to be, please don't be mad. Of course your allowed to comment or ask for a change. But please stay kind.

-Rule 5: NO SMUT. So don't request it please. I fine with people who like to read or write it, but I feel unconfortable with it. So that's why I don't write smut.

-Last rule, Rule 6: Boyxboy is allowed. But do ask and tell me if you request is a X male reader or X male OC. Also you can request ships, do tell me if you want that.

Those where my rules. I hope you all understand why I'm telling you guys this. Again thank you for reading my book and have fun.😃

XXX Luna❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 10.7K 121
You stuck by him through thick and thin, often leaving Thor's side to help him. You knew him to every last detail, the way he walked, talked, the way...
35.4K 1.1K 25
This story takes place before Thor, so Loki doesn't know he's a frost giant and hasn't taken over Earth. Y/N Njorddottir - The goddess of love, beaut...
9.2K 397 9
He lived a life of lies, injustice, and neglect. He made gruesome mistakes. He was used, tortured, manipulated. But, sure, the God of Mischief can st...
36K 897 14
(Cover by @80papergirl08) {I would like to point out that this is just a part of the series, so please look at the prequel which is still a work in p...