Endless Love

Par issuou

In every relationship. There's going to be arguments, fights, smiles, tears and up and downs. Things said out... Plus

Introduction
Their story + Looking for a surprise (1)
The Meet up (2)
Lossing black (3)
The Goodbye + The holiday (4-5)
After 3 years (6)
Meeting again (7)
The hotel room (8)
Only told the moon (9)
worried about you (10)
The regret (11)
Back to work (12)
The deal (13)
Neighbors (14)
The Fight (15)
The kiss (16)
A one fine night (17)
I feel it too (18)
Let's go to the cinema! (19)
Fuck it, i want you (20)
Dana's arrival (21)
The unexpected guest (22)
Business VS pleasure (23)
Hurts so good (24)
Feels like hell (25)
I am the boss (26)
Deserves better (28)
Best day ever (29)
You & I (30)
Crazy beautiful life (31)
Get ready for my payback (32)
We are fine (33)
The big day (34)
Plans for the holiday (35)
Happiness & Friends (36)
Pull me closer (37)
Drunk in love (38)
As hot as fire (39)
Love under the stars (40)
Unseen secrets (41)
Hero (42)
Two bosses (43)
Kidnapping the princess (44)
This love (45)
Lovers squad (46)
Full of desire (47)
Love me (48)
Blood and Fire (49)
Memory loose (50)
Chaines & Freedom (51)

Make you mad (27)

17 1 7
Par issuou

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Make you go mad", by Fifth Harmony

Victoria's pov
It was great to talk to those students, they reminded me of the old days when I was revolting for my career, it was relaxing to talk to new beautiful people about a thing that I like.
I grabbed my phone to check the hour then he started ringing in my hand, it was an unknown number, I swiped to answer the call and I heard a male voice.

-Hello, Miss Arrias this is Andrew, Jennifer's friend, and assistant, I have something to tell you and I hope that you would listen",

-Go ahead I'm listening Mr. Scott".

-Well I've been friends with Jennifer since college and I know her very well, and I can say that she never talked about someone like she talk about you, I see the happiness in her eyes whenever she tells me about your memories together, or when she looks at your pictures on her phone, two years ago she set a picture of you two as wallpaper on her laptop and phone and refuses to remove it even if she got into so many fights with her exes because of it, this is a fact that you may not know.
Please listen to your heart, I'm sure that you love her as much as she does. Forget about the past and give your love another chance, you guys are worth it.
This is all that I have to say, I can't see her like that and you either, stop hurting yourselves. Thank you for your time ma'am, goodbye".
He said before ending the call

"Jennifer again! these people will never stop
reminding me of her, Fuck !".

I threw my phone away and went back to finish the design I was working on which made me forgot about that unexpected call.

(The afternoon)
(Vancouver - Canada) 5:30 pm

No one's pov
-Girls look at this restaurant «Lupo», it's a new one in the city, let's go and try it", dana said showing some pictures to Victoria and Mary.

-Yeah, that's a good idea, I heard that they had very good service and the food is delicious and also they plan parties at night, what do you think babe?".

-Oh sounds interesting, okay get ready girls, we are going", Victoria responded

-Yay! It's gonna be fun, C'mon Mary help choose a dress", dana exclaimed leaving to her room.

-babe, your red dress is on my dressing cabin, wear it for tonight, we should be classy", Said Victoria.

-Ahh yes the one I forgot last time I slept here, thank you so much for reminding me, I was confused about what to wear, thank god there are some clothes in your home", she said kissing Victoria's cheek

The girls choose what to wear for the night, and the three of them looked so beautiful in their elegant dresses, Mary wore her red dress and her black heels, she left her hair loose, Dana wore a blue dress and high heels which made her look taller, Victoria wore a simple black dress and the black heels she brought last week from Chanel.

Dana was the makeup artist for the night, she did everyone's makeup and she really was good at what she does.

-Wow! I did the right thing when I suggested that you have to work in Mary's salon", Victoria exclaimed looking at the mirror.

-Yes, babe, I like her work so much".

-Oh, thank you, girls, I appreciate that you both look beautiful ", Dana said shyly.

-You too !", Vito and Mary said at the same time.

-Okay, girls let's go now, our night is about to start".

They got in the car, then the driver closed the doors and made their way to the new restaurant.
The trip was amazing as always, Dana created a beautiful atmosphere, she was playing on Victoria's nerves and made fun of her with mary.

-Stop it Dan you're acting like a baby", she said slapping her hand.

-Ouch !!! you hurt me".

-Okay, but why are you moaning?", She said sarcastically making Mary laughing out loud

-Hahaha, nice one! Mary, you're laughing at me, you two are bitches".

-Fine, we are sorry to let's kiss her Mary", Victoria spoke kissing Dana's cheek and Mary as well.

-Oh wow! I'm forgiving you", She responded.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at the restaurant which was beautiful from the inside and outside.

-Hello ladies, welcome to "Lupo" I hope you will have the best evening with us", the supervisor greeted.

-Thank you, sir".

-Would like a table in here or outside, we have a great view of the sea", the man suggested.

-Oh that's nice, Let's go for the second choice", Dana spoke politely

The man nodded analyzing her half-naked body devilishly as if he wanted to jump on her like a monster.

-Alright, come this way", he spoke without taking his eyes off her

Victoria looked at Mary when she noticed the weird expression on his face then said: "okay thank you, sir, we know the way, c'mon girls".

The man's facial expression changed radically because Victoria ruined it for him.

-Why were you rude to him Vito? He was being nice", Dana asked

-No honey! I know that kind of man, he was being nice because he liked your body, did you noticed that mary?".

-Yes, Vito is right he was looking at you like a hungry animal".

-See! It wasn't only me who noticed, that's why I pushed him away", she said in anger.

-Oh, I see! I'd rather be looked by his sister than him, what a jerk", she said making the other girls laughing.

-Forget about him, here's the menu, choose what to eat", Mary said handing them the menu.

After 10 minutes the food arrived and the girls start eating while admiring the beautiful view of the sea at sunset under a calm beautiful music.

-This view is adorable and the food is so delicious also the atmosphere is so romantic and relaxing, I don't regret coming here", Mary spoke joyfully.

-Oh, romantic right? Why don't you kiss your girlfriend then and make it more elegant!", Dana said in a laughter

-Oh yeah right, come close baby", she said before kissing Victoria on the lips.

Dana looked at them astonished holding her glass of wine.

-Ewww, I was just kidding, you shouldn't have done that in front of me, I'm single".

-We'll found a girl for you Danny don't worry".

-Sounds better, eat your food now Victoria and stop looking at girls please", Dana said hiding behind her fork.

-WHAT! Are you staring at girls? Do you want me to kill you?", Mary shouted at Victoria who started cursing

-No babe, she's doing it on purpose, she wants to see me scolded, I'm not looking at anyone except you", she spoke near her lips.

-Hum! You better do".

-Dani I'll kill you if open your mouth and say anything about me again, bitch", She warned

Dana's pov
Driving Victoria crazy has always been my pleasure and favorite thing, I like to provoke her and make her say bad words, it made me laugh so hard. I kept doing that since she got back home with her blonde girlfriend and I didn't miss any chance.

The restaurant was very elegant and the food was tasty and everything about it was so perfect.

-So are you two gonna go to the hotel after the party? You should be missing Mary's body so much right Vito?", I teased

-Dana! Stop", she shouted in a loud voice in order to not attract people's attention.

-Hahahaha okay okay I'll shut up".

I kept talking and joking and laughing until I saw something that turns my smiley face to a serious and straight one.
"What the hell is she doing here? Is she following her or what", I spoke to myself

-What did you say?", Victoria asked

-Ah nothing nothing, what were you saying?". I said turning my attention back to her

Jennifer came to the same restaurant we were in, with a tall blond guy and they sat on the table that was behind ours.

Victoria didn't noticed her and i was praying to god for her to not, because I know that if she did she'll get angry and that would screw the night.

Jennifer's pov
I wasn't feeling good, when I went Andrew's house he suggested that we should go eat dinner on a new restaurant that everybody was talking about.
I accepted, got ready, and left to where we had planned to spend the night.

We ordered Italian food and stayed in a very good place that has view of the sea and kept talking until our food arrives.
Andrew was in a good mood and that was the reason why we kept laughing nonstop at different things.
While I was eating I heard a familiar voice talking, I looked to see Victoria with the blonde woman of yesterday and her bestie.

-Andy! Victoria is here", I said to him

-What? Where? I can't see her".

-She's right behind you", I said pointing with my spoon.

He looked around then turn to face me quickly "Oh shit! She'll think that you're stalking her",

-What should we do now?", I asked confused

-Nothing, act normal and it would be great if she saw you, you'll have a chance to talk to her", he spoke and I nodded

-About what?", she asked confused making him show a confused expression on his face.

No one's pov
The night was peaceful, both Jennifer and Victoria were focusing on the people they were with and watching some people dancing.

-Excuse me girls I need to go to the bathroom", Mary spoke standing up from her chair.

-Okey babe, don't take too long".
..

-Andy, I'll be right back", Jennifer said when she saw the blonde woman leaving to the table.

Dana who was stalking her from one time to another noticed that.
"Oh Shit! She's probably gonna argue with her", she spoke to herself

-Okay okay, I should go to see someone Vito wait for us in here", she spoke in a hurry

-Don't tell me that you're going to talk to that jerk!?".

-No don't worry I have something to do".

Jennifer's pov
I excused Andrew and followed the blonde woman to talk to her and find out what exactly is doing with my Victoria all the time, I really needed to know what the relation between them.

No one's pov
-Excuse me! Can I talk to you for a minute", Jennifer said behind Mary

-Do I know you?".

-No, but you know someone who's mine", she spoke crossing her arms

-Who are you talking about?", Mary asked confused

-I'm talking about Victoria".

-Ah yeah! Can you explain what do you mean by 'Yours'?".

-Yea mine, you probably heard about me, I am Jennifer".

-Ohhh yeah, Jennifer".

-Right that's me ! Now tell me what's going on between you two? Why are you always with her?".

-Well we are always together because she's my girlfriend", she responded putting her red lipstick

Jennifer stood in silence for brief seconds then said "what ? Haha you could just be kidding me right?". She said in a hurry not believing what she had heard

-Yes, I am her girlfriend since a long time and we are getting married soon, but who are you? The bitch that ruined her life !".

-Say what ??", she shouted getting closer to slap her face.
...

-Hey heeee hee heeey!!! What do you think yourself you're doing?", Dana yelled holding Jennifer's hand to stop it from slapping Mary.

Andrew came quickly when he heard Jennifer's voice fighting with dana and mary and luckily Victoria didn't, she was talking to her mom and dad on the phone.

-You're such a bitch , told you to mind your own business and leave us alone, Victoria is mine and only mine", Jennifer yelled pushing Dana away.

-She was yours but you lost her and now assume the consequences", Mary expanded

-I'll kill you!", Jennifer said slapping her again

-You're a fool!".

-Okay girls stop it now and let's talk normally, I don't want Victoria to hear us or it would be the war, let's fix this peacefully, once and for all", Dana said calming down the girls

-Yes, she's right girls slow down, we don't want to cause any troubles", Andrew added

-No there's no need to argue with this bitch, things are clear and I dare you that she will choose me in the end, remember this...Let's go Andrew", she said grabbing his arm and left
..

-Dana can you explain what the hell is this? She still thinks that she has a chance with Victoria, she screwed her life and left then come back to make it more dramatic, I hate this and I'll never let her take Victoria away from me", mary said in anger

-Calm down, everything is gonna be okay, relax and let's go back Vito is waiting", she said taking her out.

-Okey, how's my makeup?".

-Great!", she told her smiling.
...

-Where were you two? What took you so long to come back?".

-Hmmmm I talked to someone then passed by the bathroom and found Mary there, we did our makeup and here we are", She said winking at mary who comprehended.

-Let's dance babe", Mary whispered handing her hand to Victoria who smiled and stood up.

Mary looked at Jennifer then winked at her devilishly, Dana noticed that but didn't want to open her mouth.
...

-The bitch is provoking me, how can I stay silent Andrew I'm going crazy", she spoke yelling

-Calm down she's doing that on purpose, she wanna drive you crazy, don't look at her", he said holding her hand

Mary and Victoria were dancing sensually to the calm music that the band was singing, smiling and whispering in each other's ears and dana was looking at Andrew who by the way was looking at her secretly.

Andrew had a crush on her when she was trying to calm the fight earlier. "Jenny, I feel like I have a crush on Victoria's friend", he admitted

-What hahaha Andy you're crushing on girls! That's a miracle", she said clapping her hands in a laughter

-It's true that I'm not into girls that much but something about this girl provoked something in me, she's beautiful calm sexy and seemed cool and funny", he spoke smiling

-I can't believe that oh my God, why don't you go and ask her to dance with you ?", She suggested

-That's a good idea but I'm shy, why won't you go and talk to her for me?", he asked

-Listen Andy , you know things are not going well between me and Victoria and her friend, I guess you should do it yourself".

-Yeah you're right, actually I don't know if she feels the same way, I'll just wait for some days and make sure if I'm really into her or it's just a temporary crush".

-Okey, let's dance together, I wanna be close to Victoria", she said standing with him from the chairs.

Jennifer and Andrew start dancing with so many people on the dance floor.

-All I want is for Victoria to see me, I want her to get nervous and let go of that bitch", she whispered to him who laughed so hard.

-You're crazy Jen!".

-She's the reason Andy!".

-Alright then let's get closer to them", he said taking her to where Victoria was dancing.

They start turning around each other and dancing perfectly well to the music, Jennifer and Andrew did a lot of delicate moves that everyone stopped and watched them including Victoria who was surprised to see Jennifer in the same place.

-I think she saw you", he whispered to her

-Yeah she did, now let's end the dance, our goal is reached", She spoke between his lips.

Jennifer and her friend danced really well that they impressed everyone who was there. as they finished the dance the people applauded them so hard.

-Thank you", They said thanking the presence then went back to their sits.

Victoria's pov
I couldn't believe it! Jennifer was in the same place as us the whole night and I didn't noticed. I had a doubt that Dana brought me here to meet her but then I knew that Dana hate her and she pushed her away from me.

It was a coincidence.. Another one!

-Dan! Jennifer is here", I said to her who lifted her shoulders up 

-Did you know about it", I asked confused

-Yes, Mary and I saw her on the bathroom".

-Really? Why didn't you tell me?, she spoke angrily

-I didn't want to ruin your mood or seeing you like that", she responded

-That's why you took so long to come back, did you talked?".

-Yea, Mary and Jennifer got into a fight but I calmed it down".

-Because of Me right!", I asked both of them

-Stop it Victoria, we'll talk later. We fixed the problem and there's no nothing to worry about, just enjoy", Dana said serving me Tequila

-Fine", I spoke angrily drinking all the liquid at once.

-You! Slowly Victoria that's crazy".

-Let's dance Mary", I said taking Mary to the dance floor.

-Okay, you are drunk Victoria!", Dana exclaimed clapping her hands annoyingly

*Play song*

I shouldn't think of her, I shouldn't ruin my mood which was so good during the whole day.

I drank some alcohol and took Mary to the dance floor and start dancing again to a romantic piano music.

No one's pov
Marry rested her head on Victoria's shoulder and kissed it softly "oh you smell so good babe", She whispered to her who closed her eyes

Jennifer was staring at them with so much anger then took her eyes off them as long as she noticed Victoria looking at her.

Victoria smiled devilishly and kissed Mary on her lips then held her waist.
Mary turned to face Jennifer and winked at her with a provocative smile which made Jennifer go crazy.

-Andrew let's go, I'm sure that I'll be a criminal if I stayed here for one more minute".

-Okay relax let's go".

Victoria's pov
I was standing with mary putting my hand on her back and caressing it while dancing while Jennifer was with Andrew watching us from far away with so much hate and anger on her eyes.

Mary leaned in and start kissing my neck, I played the role and acted like it was turning me on even if I wasn't feeling anything "Yeah babe, More", I faked a gasp

Jennifer tried to focus on Andrew and not look at us but she actually was a hundred percent focusing on us.
I swear that if her gaze could kill, I would be dead in that moment. She hated mary for being close to me and she probably had the urge to throw her on the sea that was in front of us.

Bingo!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

808K 36.9K 36
[Completed] Sometimes, exes come back, and so do forgotten feelings. And if the universe hates you enough, it's your girlfriend's first love who show...
DESTINY Par Ice

Fanfiction

133 10 8
Our story started with a simple "let's see how he'll react if I told him you're my girlfriend". Turns out he'll be my first love. I never expect that...
4.5K 173 40
What will happen when two broken soul meet eachother will they able to heal there pain and fall in love with eachother let see what destiny has writt...
1M 52K 44
The day before her wedding, Destiny Jones decided to write a letter to her ex. The one that got away. Would writing about her past change her future...