𝓘 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾.

By ArianaGrandeBabe

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ More

fαѕt fσrwαrd
Chapter 1|тнe мeeт
Chapter 2| ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀɢᴇ & ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 3| ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
Chapter 4| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 5| ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ...ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ
Chapter 6| ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs
Chapter 8| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ
Chapter 9| ᴍ.ɪ.ᴀ
Chapter 10| ʙᴏʏ ᴏʜ ʙᴏʏ
Chapter 11| sᴛᴜᴄᴋ
Chapter 12| ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 13| ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs.
Chapter 14| ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs
Chapter 15 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chapter 16| ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏs
Chapter 17| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ.
Chapter 18| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
Chapter 19| ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
Chapter 20| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Chapter 21| ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
Chapter 22| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs?
Chapter 23| ᴡʜʏ?
Chapter 24| ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Chapter 25| ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅs
Chapter 26| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴄʜᴇ
Chapter 27| ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Chapter 28| ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?
Chapter 29| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs
Chapter 30| ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ
Chapter 31| ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ
漫 SEQUEL 漫

Chapter 7| sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ

3.1K 233 106
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Ariana's POV.

"Ari sweetheart." I looked up for my phone to see my mom staring at me.

"Yes mom?"

"What's gotten into you, you're all smiles today huh?"

I hummed to myself and shrugged. "Oh nothing. Just happy is all."

It was true, I just woke up in a good fucking mood today. Lucky me, cause I have a very long day ahead of me and I would hate to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed..

"Be honest with me, is there a man making you this happy?" As soon as she asked that Y/N popped into my head.

I don't know why, it's not like we're together or anything. Hell, we're barely even friends, I mean we are and we talk constantly now. But we don't know each other all that well.

Instead of saying any of that I just sighed and turned my head at her. "Mom, seriously?"

She just shrugged and smiled at me like some high school kid who knew all my secrets. "Oh come on Ariana, you can't tell me I'm wrong. For weeks now I've watched you and I've noticed how happy you've been. Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, because it's definitely not. But I would at least like to know who's making my daughter this happy."

I couldn't help but giggle at her as I rolled my eyes. "No mom, look I have rehearsals to get to and then a few studio sessions so I'll talk to you later."

I grabbed my fruit bowl from the counter along with my keys.

"This conversation is not over young lady!"

"But I think it is!" I waved as I walked out to my car.

Jesus that woman is terrible. But I know for sure that I have not heard the end of that conversation.

'𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚕'

I flipped my ponytail over my head as I rested my hands on my hips.

"Wheww good job today guys! I'll see you all first thing tomorrow morning." I smiled as I watched everyone start to spread out and grab their things to leave.

Everyone said their goodbyes and hugged me. I made small conversations with a few of the dancers before letting them walk out.

"Hey Ari!" I looked up to see one of my newest back up dancers walking towards me.

Charles I think is his name.

I smiled and nodded. "Oh hey, what's up?"

He bit down on his lip as his eyes gawked over my body.

I stood there batting my eyes up at him. "Something I can help you with Charles?"

Charles is one of the newest dancers here. We've had a couple of conversations, nothing too deep. Just enough for me to know that he is a pretty decent guy. A really great dancers too.

He shrugged putting his hands down into his pockets. I can't lie he was hella attractive but no. He's not someone I could be see myself with.

And yeah.. maybe that does have something to do with Y/N. I dunno. It's so weird, because we aren't even remotely close to being anything more than friends. Hell if you can even call it that.

So should I be looking for someone else?

"Umm sorry- I uh was just wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime?" He asked shyly with his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

It was kinda cute, I could tell he was actually super nervous. And it made me feel bad because I was about to turn him down.

"Aww well, that's sweet Charles. But I don't think it would be very appropriate for us to hang out, outside of rehearsals." I said in the nicest way possible.

"Well here, in case I get lucky and you change your mind." He smiled softly slipping me a piece of paper with his number on it. "Just text me."

He just doesn't give up. I thought to myself as I looked down at the paper in my hand.

I looked down at my phone seeing that it was after 8. Now I had to be in the studio to finish up some songs.

As soon as I got to the studio I ordered me some food from a nearby sushi restaurant since I forgot I haven't eaten all day.

I pulled my laptop on my lap as I played around with a few beats. I had soooo many ideas running around in my head it's insane. Like I dunno, I don't even think I could get all of them down.

I think I spent about 3 hours writing and remixing different beats. But then suddenly I got sidetracked and lost my train of thought.

My thoughts quickly went from my music to Y/N and sweet little Bria.

Sighing I grabbed my phone opening up to my contacts.

My finger hovered over his name. I was very tempted to click on it and call him, I really wanted to hear his voice. But I didn't wanna be a bother. I know he's busy with work and Bria, so I don't wanna be selfish and just call him up bugging him about nothin.

But. After about 5 minutes of debating and running the idea through my mind I decided to suck it up and just call him.

"Fuck it, why not."

What's the worse they could happen? He just not answer.

The phone rang a couple of times and I was starting to think that he actually wasn't gonna answer. My chest started to tighten up but then I saw his perfect face pop up on my screen.

"Hi." I smiled softly taking all of him in.

He smiled weakly. "Hey there sweetheart, how's everything?"

I frowned because I could instantly see that something was different with him. His eyes didn't sparkle and that smile that I loved so much wasn't full like usual.

My head turned at him as my eyes looked over his sad face. "What's the matter, are you ok?"

He nodded slowly. "Uh yes, I'm fine no need to worry darling."

You see, he said that. But by looking at his face, I could obviously tell he was holding back from me and I don't like it.

I sighed still holding my head to the side. "No, I don't buy that for a second. So what's going on Y/N you know you can talk to me.." I spoke in a soft tone.

He sighed and buried his face in the palms of his hands. "I just don't know what to do Ariana! She's my baby, and if I were to lose her, then I'd lose everything!"

I frowned not understanding what he was trying to explain to me. But he was so upset, I knew this had to be something serious.

"Baby.. tell me exactly what happened." I spoke as calmly as I could.

He shook his head. "Bria's mom came by the other day a-and umm she handed me some papers. She's going to try and take Bria away from me! If she does this, I swear I'll fucking lose it Ariana!"

As he spoke his face grew red and I knew he was really freakin' pissed. His thick country accent coming out even more than usual.

I stared at him for a moment trying to think of something to say. "No, no Y/N. That's not gonna happen alright. So just try and calm down babe-"

"But her fiancé is a lawyer. I can't compete with that Ariana. L-look at me. I'm just an average broke guy, struggling as it is." There was so much hurt and pain in his eyes and I killed me to see him like this.

But what was I to do. I wanted to do anything in my power to make him feel better.

"So what, we'll get you a lawyer baby, hell we'll get you the best lawyer around. Whatever you need, all I know is that you won't be losing Bria."

He sniffed shaking his head. "No, no way I could never ask you to do that for me."

I shrugged sitting back in my chair. "Well I'm glad you're not asking me."

Seriously, it broke my heart to hear him so sad. He's an amazing guy, and he doesn't deserve to have this much shit thrown on to him. So if I can help in any way I will.

He raised his head up finally meeting his eyes with mine. "How could I ever repay you.. I-I don't have the money-"

"Listen Y/N. Bria is your daughter and she isn't getting taken away from you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had the resources but just stood by not helping. I know we haven't know each other that long but I love that little girl and I couldn't stand to see her daddy so hurt. So stop it, cause you won't be repaying me for a damn thing."

He let out a small chuckle. "You're too good to be true, you know that right?"

I shrugged playfully. "So I've heard."

The rest of my night was filled with great conversations and laughs with Y/N. I love talking to him and I'm glad we got to catch up. I even got to talk to Bria.

"Well, I guess I'll let you go now. I know you're probably really tired." He said with a small smile.

"You trying to get rid of me?" I pouted at him through the phone.

"What? No, of course not! I-I Umm just assumed you needed to go." He said pushing his hair out of his face.

I shook my head and smiled. "I don't."

"Ok. Well good, cause I didn't wanna stop talking to you anyway." He smiled back me.

We looked like two crazy fools, smiling at each other. I was feeling like a high school girl, and all I wanted to do was cuddle up to him right now.

But I didn't mind, this definitely felt like something real.

"Me either."

_

sᴏ, ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽. ʜᴏᴡ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ?☺️

ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ??

ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇsᴛ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ :)

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 24.7K 97
⁀➷ ☽☀︎ ☆ ➳ TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗩᗷOᑌT ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ GᖇᗩᑎᗪE ᗩᑎᗪ Y/ᑎ IᗰᗩGIᑎEᔕ. (ᔕOᗰE ᗰᗩY IᑎᑕᒪᑌᗪE OTᕼEᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ...) ✧𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ...
26.7K 1.2K 25
"𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠." "𝕨...
2.6K 2 88
You already know......
4.2K 130 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...