Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 45

3.8K 126 48
By athynathens

Wassup ya'lls?
Tbh I have no idea what day it is cuz I lose count of time thanks to quarantine😪😪😪
______________________
Jin's POV

"Where my money yah?" Jimin asked me as he put out his hand and tap his foot in the ground. "What do you mean money?" I asked him. He pouted "You promise you will give me at least 20 dollars, if I help you in washing the dishes."

"Oh right, hold on!" I said as I put out my wallet and gave him the money. "Say hyung, what are your classes today?" Jimin asked, "I have cooking with Namjoon" I sighed, I love my boyfriend but when it comes to cooking he's like an enemy to me.

Jimin laughed, "Shut up, Chim. Gosh I need a hero to save me" I said as Jimin laugh harder. "I can be your hero" Jimin said as he went closer to me and attacked me with his hugs.
I giggled "Yah! Chim! Get off me! You're heavy!" Jimin fake gasp. "Me heavy? I'll show you heavy!" Jimin laughed as he went on top of me and started to tickle me.

I laugh so hard, my stomach started to hurt. "Jimin! Sto-AHAHAHAHA! Seriously! Stoppp!" I tried to persuade this mochi to stop but didn't work. We didn't even notice two of our boyfriends entered the room.

"Jimin, get yours hands off my boyfriend" Namjoon growled, as Jimin struck his tongue out at Joon and got off me.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin by the waist and peck his lips. "Do I need to remind you again, who you belong to?" Yoongi smirked as he gripped Jimin's waist and pull him closer to his body. Jimin whimpered in response.

Namjoon and I threw the pillow at them "Fuck in a different room" Yoongi smirk, as he grabbed Jimin's hand "Gladly" He dragged Jimin out of the room. "Heh? Yoonie? Wait! We have PE, in 10 mins!"

"Then cum faster" Yoongi smirked and winked making Jimin blush. "NO! Yoongi! Let me go this instant! YAH! Min fucking Yoongi! Let me—" Yoongi slammed the door to their room.

"Rip Jimin's ass" Namjoon said as he chuckled after and I giggled. "Well we have classes in 10 mins too" I said as I stood up from the sofa. "Yeah, let's get going, I rather not hear Yoonmin's moan right now" Namjoon chuckled at my reaction and grab my waist from behind.

My back hit his hard rock chest. "Joonie? What's wrong?" Namjoon hugged me tighter "Nothing, I just wanted to hug you" My heart fluttered and butterflies started to fly around my stomach. I turned to his side and peck his lips. "Babe, we gotta go" I pecked Joon's lips once more making him blush and I giggled.

"Yeah, let's go" Namjoon smiled as he grabbed his bag and we started to go outside.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Namjoon" I stated as I put my hands on the side of my head rubbing it. "You do realize that the cover of the knife is still on?" Namjoon halted his actions and looked at me confusingly.

He soon got what Im talking about and removed the cover of the knife. "Hehehehe, sorry Jinnie" I sighed and got back to what I was doing until I heard him said something.

"I hate cooking" I heard Namjoon cut some garlic in the cutting board. I giggled and put my hand on top of his. He looked at me and I smiled "At least you're cutting the garlic right, this time!"

"You'll be fine! Trust me!"

~few minutes ago~

"Morning class! Im Professor Seong" He greeted all of us as he eyed each and every one of us.

"Today, I want to see what are you all capable of when it comes to cooking! You can cook what ever you want, all of the ingredients will be found in the storage room. If you pass, then you get an A, if you fail, not only you will get an F but you will have remedial classes on the basics of cooking. Of course, you can be in groups or in pers but just to remind you Im grading all of you individually."

"You will all have 1 hour to do your dish." Professor Seong said with a imitating face making most of us shiver at his aura. A student raised his hand and the professor nodded for him to proceed in asking his question.

"When do we start?" The student asked as Professor Seong laughed loudly. "What do you mean? It's already starting, from the moment I entered the room" He fixed his glasses and we all gave our panic looks. (A/N: Sorry when I wrote this I immediately thought of Midorima AHAHAHAH)

"HEH?!?"

"WHAT? OMG YOU THERE BE MY PARTNER!"

"WHAT DO WE MAKE?"

"LETS MAKE A CAKE!"

"YOU IDIOT! ITS COOKING NOT BAKING!"

"Hey Joonie! Be my partner! I was thinking we can make Japchae! It's simple but delicious!" I said getting his arm and pull him to the storage room.

"Woah! Jin! Slow down! We're gonna fall!" Namjoon said as I giggled "At least you're gonna fall at me" I winked at him as he blushed and looked away.

Once we entered the storage room, it will full as a titan's belly. "Oh fuck" I mumbled. I looked at Namjoon who has a panic face too, I smiled and hit his arm. "Calm down, will yah?"

"You know what let's make a chicken noodle soup instead. To be more formal we can put a soda on the side" Namjoon joked and I hit his head with my hand as I glared at him.

"Okay from here we can split to find the ingredients for the Japchae. Do you know the ingredients for the Japchae?" I asked and he nodded I looked at him with a surprise face.

"What! Im not that bad at cooking!" Namjoon protest rubbing the back of his neck with one arm and I raised an eyebrow at him with my arms cross.

"Okay fine maybe a little, Im bad at it" Namjoon blushed at embarrassment and looked away from me as I giggled. I ruffled his hair making it a little messy. "I'll try to find the pans and bowls we need, leave them to me, okay? Just get our ingredients! Make sure their fresh!" I shouted at him as I ran to the place where there are utensils are.

After a few tiring errands, I finally finished getting what we needed. I prepared them until I saw Namjoon walking inside the kitchen with the basket of ingredients we need.

Since they look heavy, I stared at his biceps making me stop on what I was doing. His veins were popping out making it even hotter and he was sweating, his sweat went down to his collarbone making me gulp. I didn't even know I was biting my lip.

"Princess, make sure to look on what you are doing" He smirked at me as he placed the ingredients on the table. I blushed immediately and looked away from his sexy gaze.

Since we are like the first ones in the kitchen, he went behind me to grab my ass and knead it. "N-Na-Namjoon!" I stuttered as I felt his hot breathe on my neck, I flinch.

"You're very naughty angel face, staring at me with those eyes and biting your lip infront of me" Namjoon's hands kept on kneading my ass as his lips trailed down at the back of my neck..

"S-stop! W-we're i-in c-cl-class!" I stuttered out as he chuckled "You're right, we can have this conversation later" He said smirking against my neck as he pinched my nipples making me whimper, it was enough for me to let out a moan but I bit my lip to hold it back.

"Get your beautiful ass moving, angel face" Namjoon said as he slapped my ass gently before moving by my side. We were lucky that the teacher isn't here. I bet he went to the washroom.

But that doesn't change the fact that he touched me! Not to mention in public! I blushed while putting the bowls at the side as I heard him chuckled. I turned to him and hit his arm making him laugh.

"S-shut y-your fu-fucking m-mouth, ass d-destroyer!" I blushed as he continued to laugh. "Alright, alright, calm down or your face will explode" I glared at him as I placed the chopping board down.

I looked over to his side and saw all the ingredients and surprisingly, what we got are the ingredients we needed and they were fresh, not a single rotten vegetable. I looked straight at his eyes with a shock face.

"What! Don't tell me you're expecting me to get bad ingredients" Namjoon said dramatically as I looked at him dumbfound "For the guy who almost burned down my kitchen, yes" I said as he pouted.

"You're mean" He pouted and my heart skipped a beat out of cuteness. I giggled in return "You big baby! Come on! Let's get this japchae done!"

After a minutes of making japchae, we are finally finish. I saw Namjoon putting the japchae in a better bowl. I walked over to him from behind and I placed my hand on his broad shoulders.

He flinched and looked straight at my eyes "You did a great job, you know?" I said smiling at him. He smiled back showing his cute dimples "Well I had a great teacher" I blushed at his comment and hit his arm softly. "You teaser" I mumbled.

We gave our finished dished to Professor Seong and he looked shocked to see we are done. "Done, already? You're the first people to finish" He said fixing his glasses

He looked down to see our dish and snorted a little. "Seriously? You're serving me Japchae? The most common dish ever? Give me a break" Professor Seong said. I felt Namjoon clenched his fist together and I held that fist and told him to calm down.

You can see his veins popping out out of anger. I mean I understand why he is like this but getting angry isn't the answer right now besides my Japchae always taste good thanks to a secret ingredient of mine. I learned it from my mom.

He grabbed a fork and took a bite of our Japchae. As he was chewing you can see the satisfaction written in his face. I smirked as his eyes widen. He took one more bite and he moaned quietly at the deliciousness.

"How is the Japchae Professor? Is it too common for your taste?" I asked as I crossed my arms, I saw him flinched as he saw my imitating gaze. He gulped a little. "Y-you t-two g-got a-an A" He stuttered as I smiled "Thank you for your time, Let's go Joon, starbucks is waiting for me"

As we exited the room, Namjoon burst into laughter and I looked at him with a confuse face. "Im sorry princess" He laughed as he clutch his stomach. "You're just really savage! I can't help but laugh! AHAHAHAHH"

I giggled at my boyfriend's actions, since no one is at the hallway I grabbed his collar and pecked his lips. He instantly blushed and looked away. "You did a good job so I decided to give your reward" I said as his blushy face turned into a sexy grin.

"I wanted a different reward though" He winked, and it was my turn to blush. I hit his arm "You stupid teaser! Come on! Let's go! I want my Starbucks!"

"Is Starbucks more important than your sexy boy-"

"Damn right it is!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys if Im being honest with you

I haven't had Starbucks ever since quarantine started. Im frickin craving for Starbucks af.

And I apologize that I haven't updated for so longggg! Gomenasai~

Anywhooooo I'll state the answers for the game!

A N S W E R S (For Chapter 45)
1. "Everybody say la la la la la cuz the main dancer is in the house!" We heard a voice called out.
S O N G:
Fire
A L B U M:
The Most Beautiful Moment
In Life: Young Forever

2. "So show me Jeon" I said as he chuckled. "Yeah, I'll show you" He pulled me closer to him.
S O N G:
Magic Shop
A L B U M:
Love Yourself: Tear

3. "Too many that I can't even count them"
S O N G:
Mic drop
A L B U M:
Love Yourself: Her

R E M I N D E R S:
When you're gonna play the game,
Please DON'T forget to PUT the
name of the ALBUM

Most of you kept of forgetting
to put the name of the
album so
please DON'T forget!

See you in the next chapter!

Word count: 2163

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 665 32
bxb don't like don't read English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
861K 52.2K 62
His sapphire blue eyes are all the trueblood needs. (this is not a typical Omegaverse I highly recommend reading the story details first) Heavily ins...
21.4K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook, who tends to hide his identity and behaves like beta. He is introvert and cold. But deep inside he is cute and shy boy. He lost the re...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC