Bite Me (A Jeon Jungkook Fanf...

By HiddenUchiha_

He looked in your eyes full of lust as you two sat in the shower. His hand had cupped your cheek forcing you... More

Bite Me
playlist
1. You've Been Expected
2. Lost Control
3. Force
4. Good
5. Ease
6. Damp
7. Changes
8. Understand
9. Selfish
10. Chase
11. Drugged
12. Saved
13. Mixed Feelings
14. Cell
15. Cracks of Blood
16. Seep
17. Reminisce
18. Castaway
20. Weak
21. Confrontation
22. Yours
23. Closet
24. Bookstore
25. Secrets
26. Shards
27. Answers
28. Circles

19. Vulnerable

2.8K 120 42
By HiddenUchiha_

"Now that Nia's gone, Y/n speak."  Yoongi demanded.

Before you were full of confidence to speak your mind, to scream it all and let it be known.

But Nia told you to watch what you said.

She has some sort of leverage over me, and I don't even know what it is?  Is it smart to take the risk and tell them? 

She did say I needed to watch what I said or someone would get hurt.  Maybe she's bluffing.

"I...I don't know if it's smart to tell you guys."  Your right hand rubbed your left arm.  You swelled feeling the pang of your gut. 

This has to be the right thing to do.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "Y/n.  What ever information you have, is crucial to Dae and his intentions.  What you know, we need to be aware of what's coming and how we can defend ourselves!"

"Wait." Yoongi spoke, "I think she's right."

"YOU DO?"  Both you and Namjoon said at the same time staring at Yoongi.

"Now thinking about all that has transpired, Nia knew what Y/n was going to say, and is making sure that we no nothing about it.  That little threat at the end wasn't her little tantrum."  Yoongi sighed, "She was threatening her."

"Yoongi Hyung, what are you trying to say?"  Jimin spoke up as curiosity filled the room.

"I think, Nia is working with Dae."

Wait...What?  All that talk about being friends with them and caring about them, but she was really on Dae's side?

I am surprise Yoongi is even making a claim.  She's sickening but he love for these guys especially Jungkook, I thought was undeniably.

But I guess, people will do anything to get what they want.

"Hold on!"  Jin yelled, "That's a big claim to be making, Yoongi.  Nia isn't my favourite person, but she is a part of us.  I can't condemn her living here if she's truly working with Dae."

"You are getting ahead Jin Hyung.  We'll watch her.  She's our only lead right now.  If Y/n says something, someone might wound up dead."  Yoongi's words cut deep.

It's hard to think of living with someone who may actually kill you in your sleep.

You made your way to the bathroom. You finally were going to have a good look at yourself.

You stared at yourself through the mirror watching the mess before you.  Your left cheek was tinted a purplish red.  The left side of your lip was busted too.  You tried to stop the bleeding by sucking on it, but it red liquid would form every couple seconds.

I look disgusting.  You thought.

I should've attacked Nia after she touched me.  I guess it sucks accepting the disadvantages when taking the high road.  You sighed.

You turned the faucet on, placing a dry rag below it.  The dry softness of the rag slowly grew moist as you drenched it in hot water.

Finally satisfied, you raised the rag to your cheek, dabbing it all over your face looking for some common ground within yourself.  You glare at yourself, thinking about the past few days.

They all know I know something, but they know they can't know it. I have to take matters into my own hands. If I don't act, I'm going to lose someone.

You took a deep breath, placing the rag down onto the counter. It had been three days of no food and definitely no showers.  You felt urgency to get cleaned.  You dragged your leg towards the large shower.

Holding onto its glass wall you thought, How was I going to take a shower? Can I even do it by myself?

You needed to clean yourself but with your cast, you were coming to terms with some difficulties.  You could barely stand by yourself, let alone scrub your body.

You listened to the door knob of the bathroom turn.  Your eyes darted at the golden orb glaring as it slowly turned.  It stopped and continued to jiggle.

You dragged yourself towards the door.  You stood in front of it and scrunched up your nose.

"What do you want?"  Both of your hands rested on the door as you stared at the blank wood. 

You couldn't see through it, but you could tell who it was and their position on the door.

They stood there staring back at you.  Hands in the same place as yours.  So close, yet so far to touch.

"I wanted to check on you."  He spoke with his warm voice.  It was so simple, but every time you heard it, it didn't hesitate to get you nervous.

I want nothing to do with you, but you still have this affect on me.

"I don't want that from you." You shook your head. "Honestly Jungkook, I don't want anything to do with you."

At this point, you were convinced he was playing you. 

He really did act like he was infatuated with you, that he cared about you, but he did things that made you upset. 

He was so good at making you feel less than yourself.

You knew that you had tried to avoid his attention.  Friendship wise or even when he sends you confusing romantic signals. 

You didn't want to get close Jungkook, and he made you feel more confused about yourself than ever. 

You found yourself questioning what you felt for him.  All you that came out of it was gucks of emotions in an overwhelming mix.

"What did I do this time?" He questioned.

Is he serious right now? He pulls me in, and always is willing to drop me for Nia? Then he allllways comes back.

His question made you angry. He seemed so blind when it came to your feelings.

You turned your body, crossing your arms and leaning your back against the door.

You chuckled, "Does it even matter at this point? You are always quick to let me down.  I don't even understand why I always let myself feel this way."

"Y/n, you know I never want to provoke you, but you bring this on yourself."  Jungkook spoke bluntly.

Those words cut deep into you.  He was placing the blame on you.  It was clear the way he acted was to force a reaction out of you.

"Are you serious Jungkook?"  You raised your voice.  Your blood started to boil.

"What reason would I have to lie to you Y/n?  I have been clear about my intentions this whole time."

Just like that, something within you snapped.  You turned back towards the door and hit it with your right fist.  Looking at the door you started to speak again.

"You, are the guy who thinks it's okay to kiss me when I'm in a means of distress?  You, who intentionally interacted with Nia inappropriately in front my own eyes, so you could hurt me?  You, always prepared to a pull a reaction out of me because you are jealous of other people? You are jealous of my respective and caring relationship with Jin, you envy my friendship with Taehyung!"  You harshly yelled through the door pouring your emotions out.

"Y/n, if there is something that you have to say to me about how I act and how it makes you feel, I'll stop.  But I want to know why it matters to you, what I do with other people.  I do act rash, and that's my emotions for you. But what reason do you need to feel any type of way. You've been clear about your emotions with me from the start."

What was he insinuating? My emotions? No specific claim for my feelings for him? He won't even admit anything to me!

"Jungkook, what do you want me to say? Why do you act rash because me? Why do you act the way you do? Why don't you just say it?" You continued, "I don't even understand my emotions most of the time. I don't know how I feel."

Jungkook paused, staying silently on the other side. He didn't move an inch, he only stood in place and thought.

"Can I come in?"

"Why?" You squinted your eyes in confusion, "How will me letting you in, benefit you? If you have something to say Jungkook, you can say it through the door."

"I would feel more comfortable seeing you Y/n." He spoke and your eyes slightly widened.

What was he trying to get at? He has a voice. He can say what needs to be said. Jungkook, why are you so difficult?

"I...I just don't want to see you right now." You nibbled you're bottom lip, "If you don't have anything to tell me right now, I just want to be left alone."

"Y/n—"

"Jungkook. I'm serious." You paused, "If you want to admit something, say it."

He paused once again.

You listened to him sigh, "I don't have anything to say Y/n."

For some reason, those words cut deep. You couldn't understand the odd feeling of pain that rang sighing you from such words.

He didn't say bye.  He didn't try to fight and talk to you, he just left on that note.

A part of you crumbled feeling his presence leave.  As much as you tried to build a wall between you two, the more it kept breaking down and hurting you.

You felt so vulnerable.

"I...I hate that you make me feel this way."  You whispered to yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 7.3K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
11.7K 738 25
"I kissed his lips and then moved down to his neck, slowly licking and biting, leaving little marks along the way as I went lower, I knew he was givi...
8.9K 300 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
50.1K 2.1K 72
A Kim Namjoon Mafia AU **Namjoon carefully stroke upwards my arm with his fingers. I was breathing irregularly. He stopped at my face and lifted my c...