Falling for you | A Daminette...

由 Be_Spoiled03

"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 31

5.2K 146 24
由 Be_Spoiled03

***

Chapter 31
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Now me and Damian are returning back to the Manor. I told him to take me home , He nodded only. I mean. Now things became kinda Awkward. Now i question if i told him at the right time...

I glance at him. He still has his poker face. And when i travel to lool at his hands. Their grip on the steering wheel is tight, I guess he was disappointed too.

Now i just feel kinda curious. I look around the Batmobile, There were a lot of buttons and all.

"Don't touch anything..." He mumbles. I roll my eyes as i let out a huff. " I wasn't going to,What gave that idea?" I asked him with a monotone voice.

He rolled his eyes and smiled a bit. " Those beautiful eyes of yours" he said being a flirt.

I raised a brow. "I kinda like the other Damian. Who doesn't flirt" i smirked at his state.

"What!? I'm not flirting. At least i think i don't..." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"I think it doesn't count as a flirt if it's a fact.." He said.

I turned to him. "Does that mean that Jason and Bruce lie to other women..?" I asked.

He smirks but doesn't answer. I take a look a butten. It says eject. Hmmmmm.

"What does this button do?" I asked. he didn't answered. he's focusing at the bad traffic outside.

"I'll touch it if you don't tell me?" I threaten with sarcasm. He seemed kinda upset a bit.

"Why don't you try it? I'm trying to focus here.." He said,i just shrugged. I was about to touch it.

But he caught my hand. I looked at him. "You told me to touch it!" I stated.

"I wasn't paying attention at you! And are you really going to do that?!" He snapped.

Stubborn as i am. "Yes i will !" I yelled. I slapped his hands away and pressed the button.

The roof of the Batmobile opened. Damian looked at me with anger. "Dupain-che-" before he finished. He flew away with the front seat. Then the roof closed back.

"Damian! No!" I yelped. i looked around fast. The street was full of cars, and can hear the cars behind using the horns.

I panicked, and jumped to action. I can't die! Help me!

"Marinette calm down! I'm sure you can handle this" Tikki tried to reason with me.

"YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN! I'M IN A F***ING BATMOBILE IN THE CENTER OF GOTHAM! " She sighed.

"Well i tried..." She said. I started to drive right then left and over and over.

"HOW CAN YOU DRIVE WITH THIS?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" i yell in frustration. I groaned and continued.

***

3rd Person's P.O.V

Chloe returned to the Bourgeois ' Manor ' after the gala. She was thinking about Marinette. Where could she be at this hour? Was she having fun with Damian? She smirked to herself and sat on the sofa.

She yawned. "Better watch some TV first" she mumbled to herself since she was alone. Audrey was already in her ' beauty sleep ' . she started to search channels to watch.

"Boring-lame utterly lame- ridiculous Utterl-" she cuts herself. And drops the remote.

***

Tim's P.O.V

I hate these Gala's , i always had to help clean the Manor after. I can't even clean my own room! Chloe always scowled me for that.

Speaking of chloe. Now she is dialing me already...

"God ! You guys can't stand away from each only for half an hour!" Jason teased.

"At least i talk to a girl! Not like you lying to them!" I yelled.

"That's so not true! Flirting isn't lying! Maybe it is?" Jason mumbled the last part.

"It's the same thing..." I said. He was about to disagree but i picked the call up.

"Can't stand away i see?.." I said with flirting tone.

"Flirting!" Jason yelled. I rolled my eyes and ignored.

"Of cousre i can't stand away...NO! NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS! WHY IS THE BATMOBILE DRIVING CRAZY ON THE NEWS?" Chloe yelled.

I glanced at Jason. He had a confused face.

"I'll go check, Just don't get out. Love you" I said. Jason started mimicking my voice.

"love you too!" Then we hung up, I walked to the TV. Our eyes widen.

"Whoa! Is that demon spawn? i kinda think he's drunk..." Jason said loudly.

Then Dick came in. "What's going o-" then he saw the news.

"What has gotten into Damian?" Dick asked being worried.

"I don't think that's Damian.." I mumbled.

Then my phone went off. "Chloe I'm kinda busy" said fast without looking at the contact.

"Drake! I'm not Bourgeois!" Damian suddenly yelled.

Me eyes widen. "Damian! Why are you driving like that?" I asked.

"-Tt- That's not me! That's Marinette! She needs help! Now!" He yelled.

I didn't want to push him more longer with questions. I was about to hang up but Damian spoke. "Uh, Can you give me a ride?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine " i simply replied and hunged up.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

"Why ! I'm so young to die!" I whined while Tikki was calming me down.

Until i heard the sweet voice of Bruce. "Marinette, can you hear me?" He asked though the comm that's in the mobile.

"Uh yes! Please get me out of this h*ll machine!" I cried. Then Dick took Bruce's place.

"Hey Marinette! What's up?" He said. I glared, If only he could see that.

"I can sense the glare..." He said,I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine. I just forgot my driving glasses. " I said sarcastically.

"Of cousre I'm not fine! How can you not see that!" I yelled.

I heard him yelp. Then Jason was next.

"Hey blu-" i cut him off.

"NOT NOW !" I warned.

"........."

"Guys?" I asked with panic. Then Bruce came.

"I'm here. Listen.-" i cut him off.

"Listen? I'm sorry I'm already listening to music..." I stated.

"Uhhhh-Are you being sarcastic again?" He asked.

"Ya think!?" I yelled. i can hear him chuckle,I blushed.

"Sorry,I'm not myself anymore." I said.

"It's okay. Now press the auto-driver button ." now i facepalmed.

"Why didn't i think about that earlier!" I said.

"It's a blue button." He said.

"Uhhh. Which one? Because obviously there are a lot of them.." I said unsure.

I can hear him sigh. "it's obviously the one that says '  Auto ' " Tim said.

"Oh..... Right" i said.

I pressed the button. "Auto-Mode. Wayne Manor"  a voice said.

I sighed with relief. I snuggled in with Tikki in silence.

Then Damian spoke. Oh Damian...

"How are you doing Marinette?" Damian asked. He seemed calm than earlier.

"It doesn't matter. What about you? Omg! You didn't fall on the street did you!? Are you ok?!" I rambled.

He chuckled. "I'm fine. i already grappled when i was in the air. " He eplied.

I sighed happily. "I'm glad your ok, Also sorry . it's all my fault, curiosity got the best of me." I exclaimed.

"It's okay, And you also stubborn." He said.

"It's true..." I said with a giggle. then Jason spoke.

"Ugghh Can you two stop flirting." Then i can hear the sound of chasing.

I chuckled and waited to return to the manor.

***

Bonus

Alfred was taking me home after i got to the Manor. Now I'm in the front door getting out.

Alfred was already in the car. " Goodnight Marinette!" Dick chirped.

"Goodnight Marinette." Jason and Tim said. Then they all left,Except Damian of course.

He walked close to me. "I really had fun today." He spoken. I smiled amd looked down.

"Me too. We should do it more often..." I said looking at him.

He smirked. "Agreed." Then i remembered Alfred waiting.

"I have to go.." I said. He seemed to be alright with it,He nodded. He was about to turn away. But i used my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He seemed shock.

I smiled and walked away with a smirk. It reminded me of the umbrella scene. But i can't compare them.

Once i got in,I glanced at the front door. To see damian still standing holding his cheek that i kissed. I giggled a bit at that. I found Alfred already smirking.

"Ah,Young love." He said. That made me blush very hard.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Our baby bird is growing up!" Dick cried.

"Ugh,I remember you say the same thing when i started to date Chloe,when you already matched me with Stephanie! Who is Gay!" Tim yelled.

"What!" Jason and Dick Said surprised.

"Then jaybird don't you stand there! She might steal Cassandra from you!" Dick laughed with Tim.

"Circus boy! Replacement!"

***

1400+ words

~Be_Spoiled03

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 23
Marinette is Damian's twin sister. She is younger than him by 20 minutes. When Deathstroke attacked the league, her and Damian were sent to Bruce Way...
15.2K 433 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
142K 3.9K 25
Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for years has been lifted. so if you were la...
76.8K 2.8K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...