๐•ฌ๐‹๐“๐„๐‘

By AESTHETESIS

ยฐโœฆ.ใ€ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐Œ๐„? ใ€‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a deadly villain wa... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ / โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค
โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•–: ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
โ„๐•–๐”น๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™
๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•˜๐• 
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•
๐”ธ๐•ค๐•ก๐•™๐•ช๐•ฉ๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•’๐•—๐•ฆ๐•Ÿรฉ
๐•†๐•“๐•ค๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐• ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐”ผ๐•๐•๐•š๐•ก๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ž
๐”น๐•–๐•๐•๐•š๐•”๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”
๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐”ป๐•š๐•ง๐•ฆ๐•๐•˜๐•–
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ
๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ง๐•ฃ๐•–
๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•’
๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ
๐”ธ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••
โญ ๐”ธ๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โญ
โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐•’๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฆ๐••๐•–
๐•†๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•ค
๐•„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โญ โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– โญ
๐•„๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•š๐•’
๐”ธ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’
โ„๐• ๐•“๐•“๐•๐•–๐••๐•–๐•™๐• ๐•ช
๐•‚๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ค๐•š๐•’
๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฅ
๐”น๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐• 
๐”ธ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ!
โ„๐•–๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
โญ โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โญ
๐”น๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐”ธ๐••๐•ง๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•š๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–
๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••
๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•€๐•„โ„™๐•†โ„๐•‹๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ ๐”ธ๐•Œ๐•‹โ„๐•†โ„'๐•Š โ„•๐•†๐•‹๐”ผ
โ„๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–

๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค

2K 114 27
By AESTHETESIS

The blonde blasted off of the ground with a large explosion flinging him into the air. The sight was beautiful, Y/n stared in awe at the sight. Her mouth agape. The blonde caught the red heads' hand in the distance.

All for One was the first to react, he reached out to use his quirk but All Might intercepted it shoving him back a few meters, "Quick guys I can get you to them!" Compress shouted, Spinner and him rushed to Magne, "Magne! Please use your quirk, you can fling us towards them no?"

Magne caught the drift and used her quirk to send Compress sky high, "No! I'm not letting y-you get to them!" they saw Mount Lady, a new hero grow to her 15 meter height towering above them, "Titan... Cliff!" Compress's body smacked her right in the forehead sending her toppling to the ground, "Go... You stupid kids!" The ground shook like a small earthquake at the commotion

"We can still do it! Come on!" But just as Magne was about to send Spinner, the both were knocked out by Gran Torino. Y/n mouth was agape, her eye twitched.

Tomura stood in front of her defensively, "It seems that a trump card has been played. Tomura you need to go with the rest of the League, me and Y/n will handle things." She nodded stepping up from behind. Tomura's eye wavered.

"I-I can't let you go... Y-Y/n please. Just come with us!" he pulled back, eyes dripping with tears. She smiled sadly at him, then kissed him. Their hot tears mixed together, "No no no... I can't lose you, " Tomura mumbled into her lips.

"Go, please. I'll be fine, I'll be ok..." She pulled away, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. Her eyes, those e/c eyes comforted him. They made him feel safe.

"I'll survive."

She walked forward with a straight face pulling her gun out of her belt. All for One used his force activation on Magne's uncouncious body, Toga was surrounded by a pink aura, "Huh?! Wait! They're all going to slam into me!" the other league members being male were instantly drawn in, "Careful! Careful! Wah!~" She was thrown into Kurogiri's portal with the rest of them. Magne's body was picked up by master and thrown into the purple portal

Y/n looked at the ground, a single tear slipping from her eyes. Her Master put a hand on her back.

Tomura tried to claw his way away from the portal, "Master! Y/n, I can't leave you! I can't please! Let me fight with you! Please!" Tomura sobbed, the force was too strong slowly drawing him back, "MASTER! Y/N! "

Y/n turned to him smiling. Her green hair whipped around in the wind, sticking to her tear stained face. But behind those tears she gave him a closed eyes smile, she mouthed 2 words before the portal closed around Tomura.

Y/n stood next to All for One whilst Gran Torino stood next to the symbol of peace. She glowered at them, eyes dark and threatening, "Y/n take care of the old man,"

She nodded, she launched herself at the male. He was obviously faster then her, but she had the wits. She could practically see where he was going to go and shot in that direction. As she expected, the bullet shot right through the leg of the pro. He tumbled to the ground, blood rushing out of his leg.

"You always take advantage of people, you control them! Scoffing at the people trying to save others lives... no one can forgive you for that!" All Might had punched All for One straight in the face shattering his mask, crushing him into the ground. The tension in the air was thick, no one moved and nothing made a noise.

"Toshinori! You've... You've reached your limit!" Al Might turned around to his old teacher on the ground. His face was half of a mere skeleton and half the All Might the world knew, his chest rose and fell. Y/n cringed in confusion.

A low chuckle sounded from All for One, "I've heard those words before, from the previous One For All successor... Nana Shimura!"

"Don't you even dare speak her name!"

"She was an embarrassment to me as the one who created One for All. She died like the pathetic frail girl she is! "

"ENOUGH!" All Might snapped going in for another punch, but a huge blast from all for one's quirk sent All Might reeling into a helicopter only for Gran Torino to swiftly catch him. They landed on the other side of the field, Gran Torino making sure that All Might was ok.

"Y/n, come here" He turned to her, she approached him bowing. His suit had minimal dust or even wrinkles on it despite being smashed into the ground multiple times.

"Yes Master?" She stood up back straight awaiting her orders from the man with a mask. he exhaled a breath, smoke clouding around his face.

"Go get the boy, Bakugou. We can still convince him, I want you to kill anyone in the way of disrupting our plans. Do you understand?" He fixed the cuffs of his white shirt underneath the dark blue tuxedo.

"Understood maste-," He plunged his hand straight into her heart making Y/n eyes widen. She cried out screaming. He hands clawed at his own that was sticking out of her chest. He pulled his hand out, dripping in blood. Y/n wheezed lying on the ground in a pool of her own blood.

"Now live."

///

Izuku Midoriya could feel his heart clench along with his fists. Bakugou turned to Midoriya and he looked like he was about to topple over and faint at any moment and at the same time look like he was going to detroit smash someone to the moon. He looked back at the screen squinting at the girl, why was she so familiar. Like pieces of a puzzle snapping he began to see it coming together.

                                                                                   The green hair.                                                                                  

                  Her smooth hands                                            .Y/n.                                                         E/c eyes.

Deku's reaction.                                             .Y/n.                                     The way she walked

Her hypnotising voice...

That was Y/n Midoriya. That was no doubt Y/n Midoriya, "Oh my god," Midoriya turned to Katsuki who looked traumatized. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Bakugou's face dripping to the concrete floor.

"You've figured it out haven't you?"

Bakugou glared at Midoriya, his lips in a scowl, "When did you find out!? When did you know Deku!?" He whisper shouted at the smaller boy.

"The time at the mall, I-I was cornered by her,"

"We have to go back! We need to get he-"

"Kacchan stop!"

He stopped and looked at the greenette, "What do you mean!? We can't just leave her there! Don't you care?! She's your sister!" Bakugou looked down on him in disgust. Midoriya shook in uncertainty as he stared down at his balled up fists.

"I do care! I care so much about her, but I don't know what to do!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.5K 24
BOOK TWO OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY โ”ˆ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by the League of Villains members. He went back to UA and he kept talking...
462K 20K 69
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
289K 9.5K 44
His mind, erased. Corrupted. A lingering insanity plagues him. Will Deku really choose a morbid curiosity over his morals? --- COMPLETE #2 in villa...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghastยทly หˆษกas(t)lฤ“/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...