Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

Galing kay FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... Higit pa

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️

623 9 1
Galing kay FFwritingFuN

"ChenYoung stop!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. His face was burning red, his body was tense, as he glared deeply at Chen. "I've had enough of this! Honestly!" He pushed Chen away from him roughly. Then he began stomping off, at least he tried, Chen grabbed his arm and stopped him.

Chen jumped on him and wrapped his legs and arms around his tiny body, while pulling the covers over them. Jimin groaned while trying to get up again, "I. Have. To. Watch. Bach-bachelor with Jin!" He struggled. But Chen snuggled his face into the crook of his neck and mumbled, "No! Your not leaving me in the freezing cold!"

"Then just come with me!" He whined. "No! I wanna stay here!" Chen giggled childishly. "Why?!" Jimin wiggled and tried kicking his strong legs away. "Because I love you, and I love this bed." He whispered and kissed Jimin's ear.

"Aish." He couldn't move so he didn't even try, instead he got his phone and quickly texted Jin. And within seconds the front door busted open and the sassy man strutted down the hallway while yelling and throwing his hands in the air.

"Joon ChenYoung Jr! I know- I know you ain't finna keep Jimin from watching the new season of the Bachelor with me? Bitch better fucking move!" He said. But Chen looked at him with a boring look, then squeezed Jimin even tighter and closed his eyes again.

"Ok, I guess we have to do this the hard way." He mumbled throwing down his jacket and bag. Then he backed up, ran, jumped, tackled them, and began fist fighting with Chen. The whole time Jimin just sat there sulking.

Namjoon soon came in and just watched as Jin and Chen where hitting, slapping, pushing, and kicking each other while constantly pulling Jimin's small body back and forth.

"I had him first!" Chen yelled while pulling him back. "Well The Bachelor said its my turn!" Jin yelled back while pulling on him again. "Guys..." Namjoon sighed tiredly and took off his hat.

Then he calmly walked over, aggressively snatched Jin away from them, did the same to Jimin, then pushed Chen back.

"Enough!" He yelled and everyone froze. "This is ridiculous!" He said, "First off nobody is watching the bachelor! You guys have already watched the new season several times! And second, Chen didn't you want to go to the gym?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah I did. Thanks for reminding me." He smiled and stood up, now it was Jimin's turn to tackle him down. Well...he tried.

Chen just stood like normal and watched as Jimin jumped and stuck on him. "No don't go! Anywhere but the gym! You'll be gone for hours!" He whined. "So would you." He mumbled plainly and Jimin whined. "So?! You could have just gone with me!" He shook himself and Chen sighed. "So can you."

"Oh....I can?" He asked. Chen nodded, "Yeah!" He cheered. "We are coming along." Namjoon spoke and held Jin by the waist. "Ummm no, I'd be caught dead in a sweaty gym." He said sassily. "We can make TickTock's Jin!" Jimin wiggles his eyebrows and Jin shrugged while nodding.

"I need to get dressed." Chen said easily put Jimin down on the bed. The boy stood up and stretched and randomly did the renegade and Jin joined along. "Woooo, wop, boom boom boom, Wait, renegade, renegade, renegade!" They sang.

Chen finally came out in black puma sweatpants and a black hoodie. "Let's go." He smiled and the couple walked out. They got in his car and he drove them to gym not to far away from the apartment.

Jin and Jimin rambled about the different dances they wanted to do, while Chen and Namjoon spoke about their workout routines.

Once they walked in Namjoon was going to the front desk but Jin pulled him back seeing Chan and Jimin standing in front of a tall pretty lady. She bowed, "Good afternoon Boss, what routine today?" She asked politely. "Ummm... 206 and 107." He replied coldly.

She nodded and looked at Jin and Namjoon oddly. "They are my guest." He said and she quickly bowed to them. "This way please." She smiled and lead them through all of the people working out, to a large separate room full of gang members.

They all got quiet and the music paused seeing them. Namjoon froze and Jin stood behind him in fear.

Everyone stood up and bowed a little, "Good-morning Boss! Good-Morning Prince!" They said at the same time. Jimin smirked as Chen looked down at him oddly, "Did you tell them to call you that?" He asked and Jimin nodded proudly.

"I'm confused, what's going on?" Namjoon asked and Chen turned to them. "Right you guys haven't met my gang yet. YO!" He yelled catching everyone's attention once again. "This is some of Jimin's friends, Namjoon and Jin. Respect them." He commanded and everyone half bowed to them as well.

"Oh shit I forgot you were working in that underground stuff." Jin laughed. "Yup, if you need anything just ask Jimin. They are ordered to do anything he says." Chen smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead. "Come on Joon." He said shortly.

"Now, renegade?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded. They set up the camera and started the timer, then ran a little back from the phone and began dancing. Some gave them odd looks while others laughed. "Damnit Jin! It's cross over, then wait!" Jimin yelled. "Well you half way dabbed at the wrong time! Don't think I didn't see that!" Jin yelled back.

Chen and Namjoon stood not to far away lifting weights. Namjoon looked over quite amazed at the amount of weight that Chen was lifting easily, it was more than The Rock could lift.

Seriously.

I'm not joking.

He dropped the weight with a loud bang and smiled, "Its been a few weeks, this feels nice. " he said and continued lifting.

After around two hours Chen and Namjoon where sweaty and tired but they where challenging each other and helping each other push through. Jin and Jimin finally found them still lifting and watched.

"Damn look at my man....." Jin licked his lips, Jimin nodded not even listening to him. His mind was focused on Chen. "Shit." He mumbled impressed. "Damn they look good." A girl mumbled behind them and they snapped there head their heads towards her.

"Bitch, eggy over there is mines. Mines bitch, mines." Jin snapped batting his eyelashes at her. "And that fine caramel chocolate right there, mine.." Jimin batted his eyelashes at her. She rolled her eyes making Jimin stand up and clap his hands while yelling loudly, "Bitch! First my mans, and now you want to roll your eyes at me?! AT ME?!"

"Uhh bitch no!" Jin clapped. Then she stood up and yelled, "Do you know who I am?!" Catching everyone's attention. Some began recording while whispering, "Oh she gon get it."

"BITCH DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" Jimin yelled. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" Jin yelled. "DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!" They both yelled.

"I'm Rosa Cardigan bitch!" She yelled. "And I'm furry the damn clown." Jin snapped, "Period." Jimin finished. She pushed Jimin back and slapped in Jin's face.

They both stood frozen, batted their eyelashes while looking at each other, smiled a petty smile, laughed, and Jimin yelled, "Bitch you don't know me!" And Jin yelled, "You don't know him!"

"And you certainly won't touch me!" He yelled, "Period Bitch, cause if you do we will-" then they both yelled, "Out clap yo ass bitch!" Then they pushed her so hard she fell over. "I'll beat her face." Jimin said taking off his small diamond earrings. "I'll rip her fucking weave and steal her shoes." Jin said doing the same.

But then they where both picked up by Namjoon and Chen. "Two punches, two punches Chen!" Jimin said fighting to get to her. "Snatch that mother-fucking weave bitch!" Jin yelled.

Namjoon took Jin a few steps away from the scene and gently talked him to calming down, meanwhile Chen kissed Jimin's neck and whispered, "Calm down I'll handle it." And sat him down.

"Don't ever touch them again. Especially Jimin." He glared at her and she quickly stood up and ran to her husband who simply shook his head and ignored her. "Help me!" She nudged him and he rolled his eyes, "You where looking at other men, and fighting their partner's. And that's my boss you fucking idiot."

Jimin smirked seeing her pout to herself and smacked his lips, "Bitch tried us." He laughed. "Period, bitch got the whole squad laughing." They both laughed again.

But Jimin frowned seeing Chen glaring at him with his arms crossed. "Could you not cause trouble?" He asked in a deep voice, "I gave you the power to do as you want freely here, I can take it away as well. Just because you have power, doesn't mean you can cause trouble." He glared and Jimin shrunk down in his seat.

"Understand?" He asked and Jimin nodded. Chen smiled and his entire era changed so quickly, "Good. Now you guys have fun, I got some work to do." He walked over to Namjoon and helped him change out the weights.

Jimin stared hungrily as Chen took off his drenched hoodie, he dreaded the fact that that his thin black t-shirt was teasing him. That shirt was the only thing dividing his eyes from the man's ripped body. He licked his lips as Chen sat down on the Lat Pulldown and shifted the weights to ninety since he was pretty tired.

His back was facing Jimin as he began pulling down on the bar, his muscles slowly flexing each time he pulled down, and relaxing when he let the bar go back up. He just couldn't seem to look away as he slowly sipped some of his boba.

Chen grunted while pulling down, let go, then pulled again. "Oh fuck..." he moaned struggling to pull down again. "Only two more Chen." Namjoon began talking, "Come on you got it!" "Shit." He dropped the bar and it pulled up quickly.

"Bench press." Namjoon pat his shoulder and quickly removed the weight too seventy, then sat down and began doing the same. Sweat covered his thin shirt and dripped down his back and chest. Jin slowly took off his sunglasses and made duck lips while watching, "Damn..." he whispered. "Bitch we need to come here more often." He whispered and Jimin quickly nodded.

"Don't know about you but...I'm trying to get something when we get back home...." Jin smirked and stared as Namjoon easily pulled on the bar, his large hands gripping aggressively on the bar as his veins popped out.

"Shit, we got a free day tomorrow girl." Jimin giggled and hit Jin's shoulder. "Why are they so hot?" He whined and leaned on Jin's shoulder. "Gurl I don't know!" Jin cried. "Is this what ARMY feels like?" He asked and Jimin nodded, "I've seen videos of them crying while watching us dance our solos, girl they know we are gay yet still crushes." He sighed.

"What can we do to get their attention like this?" Jin asked and they looked at each while raising one eyebrow. "Bitch let's be innocent hoes." Jimin smirked and Jin licked his lips and winked while standing up. "You ready?" He asked and Jimin stood up. They split ways to both of the boys and got to work.

And they where even more lucky because they where in the very back of the gym, barely anyone was actually back there. Plus most of the people who where there earlier had disappeared now.

Jimin stood next to Chen who was doing sit-ups. He squatted over his feet and put his hands on the boys knees and smiled innocently, "Your going so fast." Chen came back up and smiled tiredly, "Yup." Then he went back down and stood a small breath.

"How many have you already done?" He asked, "Sixty." Chen replied. "Wanna go another round?" He asked, "Didn't plan on stopping." Chen came back up then back down. "Need any help?" Jimin asked, "Could you bring me some water please? That would help a lot." He asked. Jimin jumped up and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Let me open it." He looked over at Jin who made contact with him and winked. Jin watched in confusion as Jimin unscrewed the cap and handed it to Chen, but before the boy could even grab the bottle he dropped it on top of his shirt.

"Oh shit!" Chen cursed loudly as the freezing cold water hit his skin. He closed his eyes and grabbed the water bottle and sat it down to him, "I'm so sorry!" Jimin said, Chen shook his head and smiled, "It's ok, just an accident."

He stood up and walked over to his bag, took off his shirt, and put the clothing into the bag. Then he walked back over and ruffled Jimin's hair and got into the push-up position.

He went down a few times and Jimin looked over at Jin who was slowly rubbing Namjoon's thighs, getting closer and closer to his sensitive spot, while making up a random conversation so the boy wouldn't notice. He shook his head and laughed.

"Wait! That's to easy!" Jimin laughed and laid down on top of Chen's back, "Now you have more weight!" He smiled. Chen continued doing the pushups easily, without a single struggle.

He groaned as he came back up again and caught his breath, then continued. Jimin wrapped his arms around Chen's chest, and slowly let his hands drift down his chest. But Chen was so busy counting he didn't really seem to notice.

"Why are you going so fast?" Jimin whined in a high pitched voice, making it sound very much like his moans. Chen paused for a second as he noticed, but shrugged it off and said, "Faster I go, stronger I get." Then continued.

Then he looked down noticing how far Jimin's hands where, "Jimin are you doing?" He asked. "Trying to hold my breath so I'll be heavier." He replied in a duh-tone. Chen nodded slowly and continued. This time he was paying more attention to the boy.

Jimin rested his chin into the crook his neck, letting his lips rest against the boys sweaty skin. He began gently moving his hands over Chen's chest, then down the center crease and travel over his abs. "Park Jimin!" Chen stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"What?" He asked. "Off." Chen said and Jimin huffed, but crawled off of him. He sat closely thinking of another idea, then he saw Namjoon aggressively dragging Jin to the bathroom, the boy smiled and waved at Jimin excitedly.

He groaned knowing what they where doing, wishing him and Chen would be doing the same.

Chen rolled over on his back to catch his breath, he closed his eyes tiredly. But they snapped open feeling Jimin crawl on top of him, he smiled and kissed Chen's lips gently. "I love you~!" He sang cheerfully. "Jimin!" Chen said lifting the boy off of him as he started slowly grinding against him.

"What?" He asked and Chen glared. Jimin knew he would have to take it up a step. So he just put it out there and jumped on top of him, he smashed there lips together and moaned a little. Letting his small soft hands travel down his bare chest, he moaned again and scratched his back.

"N-no not right now." Chen stuttered. 'Almost there.' Jimin smirked and let his hands grab a chunk of Chen's hair and squeeze gently while moaning, he slowly threw his head back and closed his eyes and brought Chen's face closer to his neck, and of course the boy couldn't stop himself from gently kissing his neck.

He moaned again not even trying to hold it back, then slowly pulled his shirt down and revealed more for Chen to kiss. He slowly began lifting his own shirt and moaned while putting Chen's hands on his chest. "Fuck." Chen growled and looked around, he gently pushed Jimin off of him and stood up, then he dragged Jimin to his 'special room' that nobodies ever been in before.

"Wait here." He said and quickly walked out giving Jimin some time to look around the room. The walls of the room where an extremely dark purple, with two small lamps hanging on the separate walls, then there was a black couch and a dark violet rug in the center of the room.

Just to put it short and simple, the room was sexy and gave off fucking vibes.

When he came back he had a small bag in his hand and threw it next to the couch. Jimin stood up and asked, "What's that?" But instead of answering Chen simply chuckled darkly and hungrily kissed him while picking him up.

He quickly threw Jimin on the couch after locking the door, then he unbuckled his belt and held it in his mouth while ripping Jimin's clothes off of his body. The smaller boy could only sit there and let him do so.

Chen flipped Jimin over on the floor on his hands and knees and roughly began spanking him. He moaned in pain and squeezed his eyes shut, a constant whine drifting from his lips with each slap. "This is your punishment, you shouldn't tease me in public." He growled. "I'm sorry daddy!" Jimin cried, tears spilled down his cheeks as he choked a sob.

Then he easily picked the boy up, slammed him onto the couch, tied his hands together with the black belt, and thrusted into him roughly. Jimin arched his back and screamed out a moan while trying to catch his breath. Chen bit down on his neck and left large hickeys and bite marks on his neck and chest.

Jimin's legs began shaking as his breath hitched, then Chen pulled out knowing he was about to cum. He spanked him a few more times while sucking aggressively on his neck leaving large hickeys on his stomach, chest, and neck. Jimin was left as a sweaty, moaning, and panicking mess.

Chen grabbed Jimin's waist and thrusted into him again, roughly and fast. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and moaned, he wanted so badly, he needed to feel Chen. He struggled, but was able to get his hands out of the belt and threw it down. Then he lifted his arms around Chen's shoulders and scratched his back like crazy.

"Daddy!" He yelled desperately as tears ran down his cheeks. His legs where still burning from the spanks, his stomach and chest and neck where tingling from the love bites, and his bottom felt like it was on fire but at the same time felt desperately good. "F-faster!" He rolled his eyes back and gripped a handful of Chen's hair and pulled his head down to his neck.

Chen let one hand go down to Jimin's poor erection and began pulling roughly while squeezing. "Ahh! Shit, shit, shit....fuck..." Jimin whispered and whined as more tears spilled from his eyes. Chen pulled out and held his Jimin's erection so he couldn't cum.

He cried out in pain as his throbbing and heated member suffered. Chen stared down at him with a smirk, then slowly licked the boys bottom lip teasingly. He forced Jimin to sit up, still not letting go of his throbbing member, and commanded, "Suck. Now."

Jimin did as told ignoring his pain and tears, and slowly took in Chen's whole member. He gagged a bunch as he deep throated him, slowly wrapping his tongue around Chen's large erection. More tears spilled down his cheeks as he forced himself not to gag. Chan spanked him two more times causing him to moan.

He guided Jimin's head and sighed in satisfaction while closing his eyes and resting his head on the back of the couch. "Fuck......there you go baby-boy...." he whispered. After moaning a few times he came and Jimin was able to swallow most of it, and had to lick the rest off of his penis.

Chen flipped him over on his hands and knees again and made sure his mouth was over his penis, then he finally let him come. He screamed out a moan in relief as the pain quickly disappeared. "Lick it up." Chen demanded, and Jimin did as told.

Then he laid Jimin on his back roughly on the couch and choked him aggressively while thrusting into him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head while holding onto Chen's large hand, "D-Daddy!" He screamed while gasping for air.

He was panting heavily and bit his lip, a whiny moan stayed within his throat as the pleasure became to much for him. Finally Chen slowed down and soon pulled out while catching his breath. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes while running a hand through his hair.

Then he looked over at Jimin, who was still laying on his back with his legs prepped up and spread, gasping for air. His thighs where red with handprints and had two large bruises on his left thigh. His hips had large, red handprints as well. There where hickeys and bite marks covering his chest, stomach, neck, and inner thighs. His body covered in sweat as a faint hand print was on his neck.

Chen smirked and picked Jimin up, and sat him on top of his dick, the boy moaned and placed his hands on Chen's shoulders and began riding him. His legs shook as he suffered to lift himself and gently go back down. Chen watched in satisfaction as Jimin threw his head back and whined, then he filled the poor boy up, flipped them over, fucked and spanked him again.

Finally Chen was tired out and sat on the other side of the couch, he caught his breath once again before looking over at the crying Jimin. His entire face changed from all smirky and kinky, to soft and guilty.

He quickly picked Jimin's small and weak body up and cradled him in his arms while wiping away his tears. "Baby are you ok?" He asked gently and Jimin couldn't reply. He needed a few seconds to wind down from the sudden excitement he experienced.

"I-I'm o-ok..." he whispered breathing heavy. "Was I to rough?" Chen asked concerned and Jimin shook his head, "Perfect." He answered and smiled, but those tears wouldn't stop falling from his face.

His legs where still shaky and would be for quite a while, and his body was in shock and overwhelmed. But he was happy anyways, clearly.

"Daddy that was a lot, and unexpected." He gasped, "I want more." He looked at Chen with eyes filled with exhausted lust. "The safe word is stop." He said reaching into the bag and pulling out a collar, chain, blindfold, and a vibrator ring.

Jimin stared at the items and looked at him with a questionable look, "I have kinks to you know." He mumbled and Jimin blushed while clapping his hands, "Come on let's go!" He said in a hurry.

Chen smirked as his eyes slowly filled with lust as he purposely gripped the bruise on the boys butt-cheek. He moaned as Chen put the collar on his neck and tightened it, then attached the chain and yanked roughly. "Bark." Jimin whispered and bit his lip. "Goddamnit." Chen mumbled while flipping him over and raising his hand again.

Two minutes later~

"Stop!" Jimin cried and Chen quickly looked down at him and pulled out, he gently removed the boys legs from his shoulders. "I think we should stop, this might be to much for you, this is the third time you've used the safe word." He said worriedly, but the boy shook his head, "I'm ok, it's just, your really fucking rough!" He gasped and smirked.

"And honestly within all of the years I've had sex, I've never actually had someone as rough as you. It's extremely overwhelming but i love it." He said quietly and Chen crawled over him and gently yanked on the chain with his teeth. "Then how about this, I'll continue, but every few seconds I'll slow down a little?" Chen suggested and Jimin quickly nodded.

Then they started for round four.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

75K 2.8K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
14.2K 664 21
Jimin placed his arm on the bench behind you and leaned in so close to your face. "I can make you forget about him." He breathed against your lips. Y...
812K 32.8K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
206K 7.3K 18
[COMPLETE] You need to take dance lessons for a friends wedding with Park Jimin as your instructor, finding yourself attracted to him you struggle wi...