⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️

Jimin was in the bathroom while listening to music. He was fixing his hair and makeup and while choosing one of his five outfits. He whined as he couldn't decide.

"Bitch!" Jin screamed. IU, Min-Jung, Jin, and Lisa all came piling up into the bathroom and slammed the door behind them. Chen and Jimin's families came down a week ago to help prepare for the wedding.

"Ok bitch, lets pick out your clothes." IU clapped her hands and Jimin giggled. "Girl you would look good in all of these!" They all argued over the outfits. Then Lisa silenced them all. "I have a master queen idea." She said pushing them away from the outfits.

"This crop-top, these shorts and these shoes." She said slowly. They all cheered in amazement. "Bitch put them on!" Min-Jung pushed him.

Jin was wearing a pink crop-top that hung loosely on his broad shoulders. Then he had black, ripped skinny jeans with black healed boots. There was a fake tattoo on his stomach.

Min-Jung was wearing a black dress that stopped at mid-thigh and hugged her body. There was a long v-neck that went down her chest and she had on black matching heals.

Lisa was wearing a red crop-top that hugged her upper body and had a long v-neck going between her breast. Then she was wearing a shirt back skirt that fish nets, and black high healed boots.

IU was wearing black leather shorts that ended above mid-thigh, she had a white crop-top that looked more like a sports bra, and a black leather jacket on.

Then Jimin put on his black booty shorts with the white crop-top, and some black healed boots. There was a collar like bracelet hugging his right thigh.

"Y'all look fabulous!" He yelled. "Bitch please, we all look amazing tonight." Jin laughed. "The boys already left?" Lisa asked and Jimin nodded nervously. "Well then let's get our party started!" IU yelled and they all ran out of the building and into the large black limo that awaited for them.

"Bitch we finna party like no tomorrow!!" Jin screamed at the top of his lungs. They all cheered happily, "Ok now let's listen to Blake Shelton. And hand over the tequila!" Jimin demanded. Min-Jung got everyone quiet while typing on the small screen built into the limo.

Then she slowly pressed the play button and everyone closed there eyes and moaned as soon as they heard Blake Shelton's voice.

Jimin was left breathless as he opened his eyes, he hand went over his heart as he gasped, "That just- gave me the ahhh feeling." He moaned. "Bitch, I know." Lisa cried. They began drinking the liquor while mourning over Blake Shelton.

Jimin took out his phone and recorded on snap-chat. Everyone was singing to Blake Shelton while trying to keep there tears back. Then he posted another video of him chugging a whole bottle of whine, "It's over!" Min-Jung screamed. "Start it up bitch!" Jin yelled while twerking.

Then they started playing songs by Cardi B and that's when they where all recoding the hectic scene. Jin and Jimin where stripping whine drinking random liquor, Min-Jung was stuffing all the candy into her mouth while smacking her ass, IU and Lisa where hyping them up and twerking.

"AYYYYYYY!" IU screamed while going low in her twerk, "Go Jimin! Go Jin! Go Jimin! Go Jin!" She and Lisa yelled. "Min-Jung!" Jimin fell over and laughed as she froze. She smiled and swallowed all of the food. "Bitch guess let's see who can deep throat the best!" Jin yelled while passing out banana's.

"Ok hold up, Min-Jung first!" IU yelled and they recorded her. She only got half way before she nearly choked, "It's been a little bit." She coughed. IU was gagging the whole time but she was able to get the whole banana down. Lisa couldn't stop herself from coughing, "It's not the same as a dick!" She screamed and ate the banana angrily.