⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️

"So how's it been going?" Lisa asked as she sat besides Jimin in the booth. He smiled, "Pretty good! ARMY loved Chen when we told them we where dating." He smiled. "How about you?" He asked and Lisa shrugged.

She sighed, "Let me go ahead and tell you this. I'm that friend that's always single, and if anything I'll start talking to a guy then it ends in a few weeks." She said sadly. Jimin pat her shoulder, "You'll find someone. It takes time." He sighed slouching down.

They sipped there boba. "So I'm going back to collage in May, and that's when you start back with being a celebrity." She wiggled her eyebrows and he laughed and nodded. "I honestly miss it, being on stage singing and stuff. I miss ARMY too, they always seem to brighten up my day no matter what happens." He sighed happily.

"So....what about Chen? Is he going with you or staying?" She asked. "He wants to go, and Grandma says it will be good for us to stay together." He smiled as Lisa clapped happily. "Yasss! My boys!" She laughed.

"Wait..." she quickly got her phone out and searched something up before sliding her phone over to Jimin happily. He read a few words before looking up with a bright smile, "Your collage is only a few miles away from our dorms!" He screamed and they jumped up.

Everyone in the boba café looked over at the two as they jumped up and screamed, "WE ARE GOING TO BE RIFHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER! BESTIES!" And wiggled there fingers at each other. An older couple laughed and whispered, "Isn't that lovely? They are loud just like you and Sasha used to be." The man chuckled. "I know, and what are you talking about? We still are!" She said sternly.

After they calmed down Jimin put on his hat and mask and walked with Lisa who also put on a mask to make it look less obvious.

The first place they went to was Victoria Secret. Both Lisa and Jimin got what they needed and they walked out, "You know...I noticed the third floor was untouched. You guys never used the stuff." She muttered and he paused. "Shit! I completely forgot about it!" He whined and stomped his feet.

Lisa burst into laughter, "Man you missed your opportunity." She poked him as he cried to himself. "Whatever!" He said pushing her away. "Hay lets go watch a movie!" Lisa said, "They are re-playing Twilight for the next month!" Jimin looked at her surprised. "Really?" He asked and she nodded.

"Omg I love that movie, it's been forever since I last watched it though! I got to mad Bella chose Edward over Jacob." Jimin sighed as Lisa snorted. "Nah, Edward all the way." And with that they walked to the movie theater while arguing over who was more handsome.

When they finally arrived at the movie theater they quickly got popcorn, candy, and drinks and ran into the theatre and took there seats in the center of the room. Many other couples sat in the nice red chairs while patiently waiting for the movie to begin. And soon enough the lights dimmed down and the movie began.

Jimin and Lisa walked out of the theatre smiling and laughing while holding hands. They stopped and looked at each other, "I've got to get home, my mom is coming down here in a few days and I still haven't prepared the guess bedroom." Lisa groaned. "I could help you sometime if you need it." Jimin offered and Lisa nodded.

"Sounds nice. But my friends from collage are gonna help. And I will see you next week, don't be late." She sassily said before walking off. "Sista out bitch!" She yelled over her shoulder as Jimin cheered loudly, "Sista out!" He called back before skipping on home.

He and Chen planned to go on a date to a nice cafè that recently opened. He felt quite happy. Not only did he have a fun day with his bff, now he was going to have a relaxing and romantic dinner with his future hubby.