๐•ฌ๐‹๐“๐„๐‘

By AESTHETESIS

ยฐโœฆ.ใ€ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐Œ๐„? ใ€‘ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a deadly villain wa... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ / โ„‚๐•ฃ๐•–๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค
โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ช๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•–: ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ
โ„๐•–๐”น๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™
๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•˜๐• 
๐”ผ๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•
๐”ธ๐•ค๐•ก๐•™๐•ช๐•ฉ๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„‚๐•’๐•—๐•ฆ๐•Ÿรฉ
๐•†๐•“๐•ค๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐• ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐”ผ๐•๐•๐•š๐•ก๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ž
๐”น๐•–๐•๐•๐•š๐•”๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”
๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐”ป๐•š๐•ง๐•ฆ๐•๐•˜๐•–
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ
๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ง๐•ฃ๐•–
๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•’
๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ
๐”ธ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••
โญ ๐”ธ๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โญ
๐•Š๐•”๐•™๐•’๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฆ๐••๐•–
๐•†๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐•„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
โญ โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– โญ
๐•„๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•š๐•’
๐”ธ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’
โ„๐• ๐•“๐•“๐•๐•–๐••๐•–๐•™๐• ๐•ช
๐•‚๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ค๐•š๐•’
๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•๐•–๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฅ
๐”น๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐• 
๐”ธ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ!
โ„๐•–๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
โญ โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โญ
๐”น๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐”ธ๐••๐•ง๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค๐•”๐•š๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•š๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–
๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐••
๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•€๐•„โ„™๐•†โ„๐•‹๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ ๐”ธ๐•Œ๐•‹โ„๐•†โ„'๐•Š โ„•๐•†๐•‹๐”ผ
โ„๐•–๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–

โ„‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ

2.3K 109 35
By AESTHETESIS

All Might gazed down upon the protesters and news reporters. It was the day after the successful attack on the Beast's Forest. Katsuki Bakugou was taken away by the Vanguard action squad and the majority of the students on the trip were injured or unconscious still.

"We can't escape it. The fact that they want to wipe us heroes out," Snipe spoke up, his arms crossed. The other heroes sighed, they knew it was coming, "They took the time in which we were most vulnerable and used it against us! And on top of that, they have one of our students with them!"

"The paparazzi and news reporters won't let any of us go. The reputation of the school is at risk," Midnight said.

"I understand that, but we have much more important things to worry about that regard the reputation of the school. Perhaps Katuki joined the league, what will happen to the name of the school then?" Nedzu looked at the Pro heroes around them, " And how did the League of Villains come to know that we would be doing a summer camp with the wild wild pussycats? I believe that we might have a traitor in our midst, someone giving out our information. "

The heroes at the conference tables gasped in shock. They began to mutter to one another when All Might's phone rang, "Excuse me for a moment," All Might walked out of the room picking up the call, "Tsukauchi? Was there something you needed me for?"

He heard a hum on the other side of the phone,"I have some good news, we managed to track down the hideout of the League of Villains." Toshinori's eyes widened, his mouth agape, "With the help of one of your students, Momo Yaoyorozu and a student from class 1-B,"All Might smiled at the fact one of his students was the reason of their new discovery,"He planted a tracker on Nomu that Yaoyorozu created, it led us to their hideout. I plan to run a rescue operation to get Katsuki. I need you to assist in the operation, please." His breath hitched. This operation, there was something obviously suspicious.

He exhaled a shaky breath, his face hard and serious,"I'll do it."

///

Midoriya felt like dying. His eyes were filled with tears, his classmates were all dreary looking as they stood around his hospital bed, "I couldn't save them..." He whimpered. His vision was blurred, his arms bound with casts stopped him from wiping his eyes, "I-I couldn't do anything, I couldn't do it." He sobbed, Midoriya's teeth ground against each other as he repressed a scream of pain.

His classmates looked sullen, their faces showed how disappointed they were in themselves. But all of a sudden, a bright red head stood out of the crowd, "Don't give up guys! We can still save Bakugou!" The rest of 1-A turned to the energetic boy, "Yesterday, Me and Todoroki overheard All Might and that detective, Tsukauchi and Yaoyorozu talking about the attack! Momo got a tracker and planted it on the Nomu... and I..." He trailed off.

Iida looked at him, lips parted, "What are you trying to say?" Then something clicked in his head, "Do you really want to ask her to make a GPS device that helps us find the Nomu that attacked the summer camp? The Pro heroes are already working on it, we don't need to push anything."

Kirishima growled, his fist balled up, "I know that the Pro heroes are doing something! But I ... I can't not do anything! I can't just leave him there!" At this point, the red head was screaming causing a racket in the small hospital room. Midoriya pierced his lips in a tight line.

"It's not right! If we get ourselves involved in this, who knows what will happen!" Denki was holding Kirishima back, albeit struggling to hold him. Tsuyu tried to keep Iida from doing anything to Kirishima on the other side of the room.

"But we can't just let him go either!" Kirishima turned to the greenette who was sullenly sitting on the bed, "Midoriya!" His head perked up, "You can still reach him! He's not gone yet!" And for a second, he thought he could see his beloved sister through Kirishima. That encouraging voice, her inspiring eyes, I
it showed right through him.

Midoriya looked up hopefully, this was his one chance to get Katsuki back. To save him. Even if he didn't want to be saved, he was going to do it, "I... I can't leave him behind!" A few students started murmuring to each other about Midoriya. Iida looked frustrated, and somewhat...dissapointed?

Midoriya looked around the room for someone in particular to talk to, "Um guys? Can I just have some alone time, I need to talk with someone. Todoroki-kun?" The students bid their farewells and wishes for him to get better before walking out. Uraraka and Iida gave him one last worried look before joining their classmates.

Kirishima placed a hand on his shoulder reassuringly then walked out. But before he could fully make it out, he turned around, "Midoriya, if you change your mind we're leaving tonight." Midoriya nodded, Todoroki then closed the door.

"Midoriya? What is i-" He approached Midoriya, closing the door but was cut off when he saw the state of the boy. It wasn't like earlier, where he was angry and disappointed in himself. No, this time he looked broken. His tears fell down, he was sniffing so the snot drooling down his nose wouldn't get anyfurther. His legs were hunched up , arms to the side.

Ever since the sports festival they had gotten so much closer. Texting each other whenever they had free time and spending time together in general. When the Hero Killer incident occurred, Todoroki was there to help him out too. The icy male had been there for Midoriya when Tomura and Y/n found him in the mall.

Todoroki sat on the side of his,"Midoriya, please... please talk with me..." he moved back, instinctively put his hand out and carressed the greenette's cheek. Although his face didn't show much emotion, his heterochromatic eyes did. The worry behind them made Midoriya feel worse.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I sh-should've t-told someone sooner," He hiccuped, moving into Todoroki's open arms. He was surprised at first but soon hugged back softly, stroking the boy's smaller back.

The room in the hospital was cold and smelled of medicine. The IV bags attached to Midoriya's arms piercing into his flesh made him uncomfortable.

"What should you have told someone? What is it Midoriya?"

Midoriy blinked, sniffing,"That villain... VOID. I know her..." Todoroki's face became one of confusion, he moved back and looked into Midoriya's eyes who stared at the ground in shame.

"How?"

"Sh-she's my sister," Something faint rang in Todoroki's head. It was something he saw on the news when he was around 11. He looked at the boy, his brows furrowed and shock evident on his face. Of all the people in his class, Midoriya was the person he least expected to know a villain personally.

"Tell me about her. Just... let it all out,"

Midoriya took a shaky breath, "It was a nice cold day the day it happened. She went missing when I was only 10... Y/n was kidnapped when sometime during the day," His lower lip trembled, "The police and heroes searched everywhere for her. They've been searching for two years when the decided to close the investigation. My mom gave up on her but I tried not to... When I saw her at USJ I wasn't sure, then I saw her in the school and that alleyway in Hosu yet I still didn't recognise her. I asked her... at the mall why she was doing this. But, " his voice cracked, "she couldn't even remember me! It was like we were complete strangers" His shoulders shook lightly.

Todoroki spoke softly, "That was her? With Shigaraki in the mall?" Midoriya nodded ashamed. The icy boy hugged the greenette, Midoriya was too caught up in his memories to react. All that time spent with Y/n... she couldn't remember a moment of it...

Todoroki's eyes became watery seeing Midoriya like this. He thought of Touya, his fire wielding older brother. He could see that Midoriya loved his sister, and still does, just like how he adored Touya. "To see her like this... so... evil and malicious. Even holding me at gunpoint. Not once, but twice Todoroki-kun. It's killing me inside," His shimmery emerald hues wide and his lips quivering, the world seemed quieter. Time came to a stand still as a single hot tear rolled down Midoriya's freckled cheeks. He turned to Todroki finally looking him in the eyes.

"It's killing me, Todoroki"

↳  ᴀ/ɴ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɢᴜʏꜱ! ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʀᴏʟʟᴇʀᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ (ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ) ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9K 54
Just a villain. A plain cold assassin, born and raised in the darkness of society. Made an outcast by the people you had trusted and tried to isolate...
148K 4.7K 17
THE HUNT | BNHA | Three. That was how old the daughter of two pro-heroes was when she was arrested. She wasn't even sure that was legal, but alas, i...
1.9K 170 17
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ โ—๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
7.8K 211 16
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคWhen the daughter of a world-renowned villain and the successor of another world-renowned villain fall in love with each other. As the world tries...